Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hecate Cabin Ballot Box

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Hecate Cabin Ballot Box Empty
PostSubject: Hecate Cabin Ballot Box   Hecate Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:00 pm

Hecate Cabin Ballot Box Tumblr_m83wcgH1Po1rb2atno1_1280

Before making your nominations, read THIS TOPIC

In the entrance to the Hecate cabin sits a table. In the center of that table is a box with a bunch of magical symbols carved on the front. It is the nomination box for the new Hecate Cabin Leader. Surrounding the box are pieces of crudely cut paper and a pile of, slightly sharpened, pencils. It is time to put in your nomination for the Hecate cabin leader. Who will you pick? Will you nominate yourself? Or will you choose one of your fellow cabin mates as your new leader? The time for you to choose is now!
Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Username of Character's Roleplayer:[/b]
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin Ballot Box   Hecate Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:27 pm

Hecate Cabin Ballot Box Tumblr_lj3ci90JpK1qa2mmdo1_500
cali logan
well, it was that time of year again. the time of year in which cali would walk into her cabin and nominate herself. well, there wasn't many others to nominate. most of the hecate campers were young and unexperienced, and she didn't know them all too well. but that didn't mean they didn't deserve a chance. and her sister... well her sister wasn't around camp all too often, so she wouldn't nominate herself. so the only person she could think of was herself. she took the small slip of paper and wrote on down her nomination.

character name: cali logan
username of character's roleplayer: selene

after placing the slip of paper into the nomination box, she walked out of her cabin, returning to the things that she had at task.

Interview Received
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin Ballot Box   Hecate Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:18 am

I sidled into the cabin that was my home, and looked around. I felt kinda self-conscious, and I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw it was basically empty. The ballot box was carved with magical symbols, some I knew what they meant and could do, others not so much. Picking up a sharp pencil, and one of the pieces of paper. Thinking about it for a moment, I smiled slightly, before leaning on the table, writing in my careful script.

Character Name: Kendra Lehane
Username of Character's Roleplayer: Faith Lehane

Folding the piece of paper, I took a breath, and quickly slid it into the slit on top of the box. Now. I couldn't change my mind. For better or worse, I was in the elections now.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin Ballot Box   Hecate Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:38 am

Amber stepped into the cabin. Her eyes found the ballot box immediately, and she headed towards it. She wondered if she had made the right choice. She did want to be cabin leader, knowing that she could do a great job at it. However, she had second thoughts on that: Shouldn't cabin leaders be nominated by others? What if I am not suitable enough for someone else to nominate?

A slight frown creased her forehead as she took a piece of paper from the stack and wrote down her nomination. She fingered the smooth piece of paper she was holding, feeling the weight of the situation, of her decision, that may affect the cabin for the next half a year. Then, not giving herself time to change her decision, she folded the paper into half and slipped it into the slot without hesitation. Feeling considerably lighter, as if a load had been lifted from her shoulders, Amber turned to exit the cabin, leaving a new, undoubtedly fitting candidate's name in the ballot box:

Character Name: Simon Xi Montri
Username of Character's Roleplayer: Sapphire

Interview Received
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin Ballot Box   Hecate Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hecate Cabin Ballot Box
Page 1 of 1