Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Athena Cabin Ballot Box

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Athena Cabin Ballot Box Empty
PostSubject: Athena Cabin Ballot Box   Athena Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:51 pm

Athena Cabin Ballot Box Tumblr_m83wcgH1Po1rb2atno1_1280

Before making your nominations, read THIS TOPIC

In the entrance to the Athena cabin sits a table. In the center of that table is a box with an owl carved on the front. It is the nomination box for the new Athena Cabin Leader. Surrounding the box are pieces of crudely cut paper and a pile of, slightly sharpened, pencils. It is time to put in your nomination for the Athena cabin leader. Who will you pick? Will you nominate yourself? Or will you choose one of your fellow cabin mates as your new leader? The time for you to choose is now!
Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Username of Character's Roleplayer:[/b]
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Athena Cabin Ballot Box   Athena Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:35 am

Can you take this lonely girl?
And pick her up from off the ground
'cause there’s no pride, to be found
When you follow sheep around

Athena Cabin Ballot Box Fdf
Athena Cabin Ballot Box 543778496

Keller Kidd Harris
Son of Athena

Keller, honestly, didn't know what to do. He had to be one of the oldest residents in camp, let alone his cabin, and he was soon to turn eighteen. Well, he would turn eighteen tomorrow. He knew he had to leave soon, so he wanted a shot a this before he left, to know whether he had always been good enough or not. He had been putting off this for nearly eight years, and was pushing himself to do it.

He knew he hadn’t already been nominated, considering that Keller had been sitting on the sofa staring at the box for a long time, trying to make a decision. He knew how much work he would have to do if he did this. He knew about the organising, the patience and the kindness he would have to put into all the old and new campers, but he thought he would be able to push through that. He wanted this so bad, and wasn’t going to let himself put it off any longer.

Taking a deep breath and running a hand through his flat brown hair, Keller got up and crossed over to the nomination box, more determined than he had ever been before. Scribbling his name untidily across the front, he slotted the paper through the gap in the box, turning quickly on his heel and out of the cabin, proud of himself. Now there was a single parchment of paper inside the box that read;

Character Name: Keller Kidd Harris
Username of Character's Roleplayer:
Welshy

Save your sympathy
Who do you think you're fooling?
Everything is dead!
Now you welcome me,
To a town called hypocrisy

Interview Received
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Athena Cabin Ballot Box   Athena Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:14 pm

Athena Cabin Ballot Box Tumblr_m26il5ZiYQ1rsfoq6o1_500
~~~Rory Athena Cabin Ballot Box _lightbulb__revamp_by_CookiemagiK Athena Cabin Ballot Box _lightbulb__revamp_by_CookiemagiK Stanburg~~~
//Give me just a second I, I need to get my story straight
My friends are in the bathroom getting higher than the empire state
My seat has been taken by some sunglasses, asking 'bout a scar and
\\

Rory frowned in confusion upon arrival in the Athena cabin. Siblings were buzzing with talk all around with a huge table in the middle of the entry way. He recognized the table. It was that time again. Cabin Leader elections. It was a tense time of year, but full of uneasy competition which was sort of amusing. Rory took a step up to the table and grabbed a piece of paper and a small pencil and stood there pondering for a moment. Who to choose. Not himself, obviously. He didn't consider himself smart or responsible enough for the job, nor many of the sibling brothers he had. He looked around the cabin at faces and none of them stood out from each other. Only one person was caught in his mind and that was his sister Faye. She seemed like the only one worthy of the position, in Rory's eyes, namely because she had been kind and responsible the whole term. He bent over and scribbled on the paper, slipping it into the box.

Character Name: Faye Lynn McJean
Username of Character's Roleplayer: Moon

//Tonight, we are young
So let's set the world on fire
We can burn brighter, than the sun
\\

Interview Received
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Athena Cabin Ballot Box   Athena Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Athena Cabin Ballot Box
Page 1 of 1