Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Poseidon Cabin Ballot Box

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Poseidon Cabin Ballot Box Empty
PostSubject: Poseidon Cabin Ballot Box   Poseidon Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:49 pm

Poseidon Cabin Ballot Box Tumblr_m83wcgH1Po1rb2atno1_1280

Before making your nominations, read THIS TOPIC

In the entrance to the Poseidon cabin sits a table. In the center of that table is a box with a trident carved on the front. It is the nomination box for the new Poseidon Cabin Leader. Surrounding the box are pieces of crudely cut paper and a pile of, slightly sharpened, pencils. It is time to put in your nomination for the Poseidon cabin leader. Who will you pick? Will you nominate yourself? Or will you choose one of your fellow cabin mates as your new leader? The time for you to choose is now!
Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Username of Character's Roleplayer:[/b]
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon Cabin Ballot Box   Poseidon Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:17 pm

Aurelia Breanne Cooper walks into her cabin. She looks around and notices the glorified box, sitting on the table. The sight of the box, lights up her face. The ballot box, this could mean only one thing, cabin leader elections. For a while she'd been wanting to run. Skye is an amazing cabin leader, but Aurelia wants her time to shine. Not to mention she has a ton of ideas for cabin inprovements.

Aurelia walks over to her bunk, and grabs her special blue pen out of her bag. She then walks over the ballot box. Her she picks up a slip, and sets in on the table. She takes her pen and starts to write. Neatly in a crisp cursive, Aurelia writes her name down. She then picks up the paper, folds it neatly in half, and places in the box.

She then tosses her pen back on her bunk. After this Aurelia walks out of her cabin. She felt confident in herself, like she could actually win. She just had this feeling. Though she wouldn't be a sore loser if she lost. Aurelia then countines to walk in the direction of the beach.

Character Name:
Aurelia Cooper
Username of Character's Roleplayer:
Snyggle

Interview Received
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon Cabin Ballot Box   Poseidon Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 9:09 am

Kaitlyn was going to the beach, but she needed her bathing suit to go for a swim at the beach. When she grabbed her things and was about to walk out of the cabin she saw the ballots. She was always dreamed of this day! She took a small step with her right foot, but then turned around and shook her head. She knew she could never be a cabin leader and she was sure she wasn't going to vote for someone else because not a lot of people were the daughter or son of Poseidon. She took one last look at the table and ballots and almost ran to grab a ballot. "I change my mind."She said lowly. She took the ballot, wrote her name, and out it in the little box. She took her bathing suit and walked out of the cabin satisfied.

Character Name: Kaitlyn Johnson
Username of Character's Roleplayer: Pinkgirl77

Interview Received
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon Cabin Ballot Box   Poseidon Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:54 am

Skye peeked out of her room to check for any campers. No one was there, so she decided to waltz on in. Not literally, but more or less danced on the tip of her toes to the ballot box. In a neat script, she filled out the ballot

Character Name: Skylar Marie [Desity] Cross
Username of Character's Roleplayer: Skye

Interview Received
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon Cabin Ballot Box   Poseidon Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poseidon Cabin Ballot Box
Page 1 of 1