Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Re-Opening-More Characters-2 suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Re-Opening-More Characters-2 suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re-Opening-More Characters-2 suggestions   Re-Opening-More Characters-2 suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:49 pm

OKay so back when I had two characters I made a topic (Click) and I wanted more than seven characters. Now let me make this easier-

Now that I have seven, I realized that I want a character slot. But its 4,00o drachmas and thats a lot. I was thinking we can make the limit eight instead of seven, or lower the price. I understand some people disagree. Now if you click on the white word that says, Click. Click. Read the comments. There was a poll. Now i understand the limit was originally five. So, lets just add one more character slot. I not, lower the price. Drachmas is a little bit hard to get. Now I know we have Shops and Services and there are some other ways but yeah. Now I hope i explained this good. PLease comment.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Re-Opening-More Characters-2 suggestions   Re-Opening-More Characters-2 suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:43 pm

Purple everything was already explained to you back in that other topic, 7 charries is more than enough for most people, and if you want more you have to earn drachmas by posting in the RP section.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Re-Opening-More Characters-2 suggestions   Re-Opening-More Characters-2 suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:55 pm

I know hawk. But I am reopening this though, so everyone forget it. I guess
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Re-Opening-More Characters-2 suggestions   Re-Opening-More Characters-2 suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:44 am

I honestly think that, no, we shouldn't. I remember a time when five characters wasn't enough and when seven wasn't easier. The point of characters is to role play, and I find it hard to keep up with more than three or four role plays at a time, much less seven or eight. So, my vote would me no.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Re-Opening-More Characters-2 suggestions   Re-Opening-More Characters-2 suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:33 pm

I know. I should've never reopened it. :((((
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Re-Opening-More Characters-2 suggestions   Re-Opening-More Characters-2 suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:07 am

Nah, we're open to all suggestions here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-Opening-More Characters-2 suggestions   Re-Opening-More Characters-2 suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re-Opening-More Characters-2 suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: