Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sounds Cool [Kendallll]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Sounds Cool [Kendallll] Empty
PostSubject: Sounds Cool [Kendallll]   Sounds Cool [Kendallll] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:28 pm

I loved volleyball. It was one of the funnest sports. My hair was to the side, showing its long and blonde wavy look. I was wearing white shorts andy a blue v-neck tee shirt. I wasn't wearing a lot of make up. Just lip balm. No flavor. However it tasted a not like bubblegum. I was singing the chorus of 'Want you Back'. I loved to sing. I liked it a little bit more than volleyball. I was never on a volleyball team, I just loved playing it at the beach or for fun. I wanted to play. Now I just needed an opponent. I noticed a camper wandering around near the camp. "Hey, want to play some volleyball?" I asked. I took out s volleyball. "I'm Melody, Daughter of Apollo." I added.

Sounds Cool [Kendallll] 1525095_alexandria_deberry_pic
Back to top Go down

Sounds Cool [Kendallll]
Page 1 of 1