Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!

HomeFAQSearchCalendarGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Share | 

Just singing along.. (Jess)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Just singing along.. (Jess)   Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:14 pm

I sat along a rock. I was wearing a pink flawy dress. My nails were pink with white polka dots. I had the guitar strap rapped around my neck. And my song book in the other. I tried to put cords with lyrics, but it did not work. I sighed. "Nope, still not it." I murmured. I tried to think positive. I decided to sing lyrics to songs on the radio. I decided to strum the words to Call me Maybe. "Hey I just met you." I said. "And this is crazy." I said a bit louder. "But heres my number, so call me maybe." I said. Then I found my eyes on a boy around my age. I smiled. I was unsure if he saw me though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam Winchester
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Just singing along.. (Jess)   Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:29 pm

E L I J A H / J A M E S / S M I T H // H E R M E S

Elijah walked along the shore of the sound, for no reason in particular. He was still mourning the loss of his ex-girlfriend, but he was slowly getting over her death. He doubted he would get in a relation anytime soon, but who knew. He was Eli, after all. He turned his head and his eyes met a girl's who was singing Call Me Maybe. He immediately stopped in his tracks, grinning, and slightly nodding. She is hot, Elijah thought. He mouthed the words in her direction, "Call me maybe!" He walked slowly, towards her and grinned even bigger.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purple
Experienced Poster

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Just singing along.. (Jess)   Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:08 pm

I nodded. I looked at him over my shoulder an winked. He was pretty cute. I guess? "Thats right." I said in my British accent. I still never could speak with an American accent. "I'm Melody. And you are?" I added. I grinned as I put my guitar in my case and stood up. I held my hand out for him to shake. After being here for a long time, I never seen anyone, cute. I smiled at him and grinned bigger as I walked towards him and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam Winchester
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Just singing along.. (Jess)   Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:14 pm

Elijah grinned again as he introduced himself, "Actually, I was telling you to call me, sometime. I'm Elijah. Son of hermes; you must be a daughter of Apollo." Elijah smiled at her and shook her hand. With his left hand he took out a piece of paper with a number, his number, scrawled on it in messy handwriting. His messy handwriting. He handed the paper to her with a huge grin on his face.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purple
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Just singing along.. (Jess)   Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:21 pm

I giggled. I pulled out a piece of paper and wrote down my number. "But heres my number." I said slamming the piece of paper on his chest. "So call me maybe." I said. I nodded. "Apollo, yup." I said. He knew I was British and a Daughter of Apollo and my name and number. I twirled to the left and right playing with my pink dress. "So, Elijah." I said sounding like a total flirt. The smiles and giggles. It was clear he knew I liked him and had a crush on him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam Winchester
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Just singing along.. (Jess)   Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:37 pm

Elijah grinned, cupping her chin in his hand. He was such a flirt. He leaned in so that his lips were inches from her's, trying to get her adrenaline pumping. "It was a pleasure to meet you." Elijah said pleasure in a way that would surely get her melting for him. Or whatever happens to her when you got Melodie wanting more of, well, him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purple
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Just singing along.. (Jess)   Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:47 pm

I leaned in closer holding his hand. "Don't go just yet!" I said. He was obviously wanting something. "Okay flirt, stay." I said smiling. Our lips were centimeters apart. He was so cute. And was playing easy to get. Not hard to get at all. His little trick was so easy. I wasn't so smart, but I knew his saying. "Kiss me. Huh?" I Said. He was a flirt and so was I. We were perfect for each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam Winchester
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Just singing along.. (Jess)   Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:55 pm

Elijah smirked. Flirt, he thought, She so gets me. He leaned closer until their lips met. Oh my Gods, he thought. The kiss was amazing. He took his hands and placed them on the back of her head, running them through her hair, as he pressed his lips against hers. The kiss was soft, but passionate. This was crazy; Elijah was back to his normal, flirty, self. He broke away, "Enjoyed it?" He winked at her, flirting again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purple
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Just singing along.. (Jess)   Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:27 pm

I smiled and giggled. "Yeah, your a good kisser." I said. He had all the right moves. The hand behind the head. He was obviously experienced. "Kiss a lot of lips mate?" I said. Mate was one of those British words. I giggled. "Yeah, I enjoyed it." I kissed him this time. I did the same thing he did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam Winchester
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Just singing along.. (Jess)   Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:32 pm

Elijah leaned into the kiss. He lowered her slowly onto the sand and pressed his lips against hers. When he broke away from the kiss, he said, "Kiss a lot of lips? Please, it's my hobby, or maybe what I do for a living. Of course, your lips are the softest I've ever kissed. That's a good thing. He winked at her and resumed kissing her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purple
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Just singing along.. (Jess)   Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:40 pm

I wasn't crazy about how he kissed s lot of girls. But I just decided to enjoy the kiss. He obviously was flirty and knew how to win a girl over. But I kissed a lot of boys. He seemed that he was a tough guy or one of those players. I was confused. Was he a player?"Is that a compliment? I mean I kissed a lot of boys, but your praboly the best." I said flattering him. "Cutie" I said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam Winchester
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Just singing along.. (Jess)   Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:25 am

Elijah smile his genuine, flirtatious smile. He leaned back in, still on top of her and kissed all over her face, except for her lips. He took a break, smiling that same smile again. In an attempt to get her to want more, he kissed the skin outlining her lips.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purple
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Just singing along.. (Jess)   Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:53 am

I kissed him on the lips. "If we're gonna make out, can we at least droit in private.& I said getting up holding his hand flipping back my long hair. I turned it front of him and leaned it for one more kiss. I took him to a place near a big rock by the water. I sat down. "Where we're we again?" I said flipping back my hair again. He obviously had some game. I wiped off some of the pink lip stick on his lips and cheek. Then this trike I started kissing him. Everywhere on his face except his forehead and nose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam Winchester
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Just singing along.. (Jess)   Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:07 pm

Elijah placed his hands under Melody's thighs and brought her up on his lap, so that she was facing him. She was driving him crazy, and he liked it. He slipped his hands under her shirt and set them on the skin of her waist. He started to outline her lips with kisses, making sure to not kiss her actual lips. Hopefully, it would keep her adrenaline up and keep her wanting even more.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purple
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Just singing along.. (Jess)   Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:59 pm

I was a little surprised because we just met and clicked. I never loved someone so much at first, but it was a change. That change was really good to me. I kind of felt in love, but I was kind of scared that he would break my heart one day. I stopped the kiss, pulled away and said, "You promise you won't break my heart? Right? Because if you don't, I won't. But if you do, do you know how to swim? Because I can get my friend Alissa, who's the daughter of Poseidon, to drown you." Then I continued kissing him. I really liked him and didn't want to ever do that to him. I love him to much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam Winchester
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Just singing along.. (Jess)   Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:26 pm

Elijah held on to Melody's body, as he kissed her some more. He paused to say, "I would never dream of leaving someone as beautiful as you who has so many interests in common with me." He resumed kissing her, this time on the lips. And if you leave me, I have a cousin who will leave you in shock, literally ...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purple
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Just singing along.. (Jess)   Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:33 pm

I kissed him again putting my hands around his neck moving up to his head. Then down to his ears. I put my hands on his cheeks. "Eli baby, you should probably ask me out. I mean we are making out on the sand, and we're not dating. Just saying babe." I said. I kissed him this time. I pulled away, kissing him on the cheek and upper cheek, lower forehead. I moved down to his lips. I needed air. I really lived Elijah. More like love. I kissed him once more then stopped and laid my head down on his shoulder kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam Winchester
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Just singing along.. (Jess)   Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:36 pm

Elijah was enjoying the make out session, but Melody was right. He should probably ask her out, or, he could do something even better. Elijah got an even better idea, as he picked Melody up. He said, "I have an even better idea. We're going to my cabin." He winked and headed off towards his cabin. It was empty. Not a single soul was in there.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purple
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Just singing along.. (Jess)   Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:42 pm

((OCC-PM'd you))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just singing along.. (Jess)   

Back to top Go down

Just singing along.. (Jess)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1