Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Nameless topic. [Private to Cher]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Nameless topic. [Private to Cher] Empty
PostSubject: Nameless topic. [Private to Cher]   Nameless topic. [Private to Cher] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:34 pm

I walk a lonely road
The only one I have ever
known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk
alone

Nameless topic. [Private to Cher] Tumblr_m24lezp49g1qcjsty_large
Alec Kieran Whalen
Son of Cratus
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alec Kieran Whalen walks along the edge of the lake. The water gently running over his feet. It was 9:20 at night, and it still felt like a million degrees out. It was getting dark out, which hopefully meant that it would be getting cooler. Other wise, Alec would have to go night swiming. Though, night swiming would be nice. He sighs and counties to walk.

Alec countines to walk, and looks down at his bare feet. He sighs and watches as the water runs over his feet, as they sink down into the sand. Alec sighs and stops walking. He just stands there, not sure what he was even doing. He had been so bored lately. He really needed a hobbie, or a friend.

Actually, Alec would rather get a hobbie than find a friend. See, its not that easy for Alec to make friends. A lot of people either ignore him too easily, or he just doesn't like them. Or people don't like him. For now he'd stick to a hobbie. Maybe he could pick up an instrament. How about the uhm guitar? Some how he couldn't picture himself playing the guitar. That didn't mean he couldn't try.

Alec sighs and sits down in the sand, his feet sticking in the water. He sighs and sits there, just thinking. Right now he felt, totally at peace. He was alone, and the water felt so relaxing. Yet, he stilled yearned to not be alone. Where was Adelaide? He hadn't really seen her since, the little accident with Rosie. She had forgave him, but she probualy still felt horrible.

Heck Alec felt horrible. He would never forgive himself, never. He was such a jerk, and he would always be. He knew that he would never be able to stop being himself. It would just be so hard. He would try, but deep down he'd still be a jerk.

Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Nameless topic. [Private to Cher]   Nameless topic. [Private to Cher] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:51 pm

«---------- adelaide scarlet browning«
Nameless topic. [Private to Cher] Lunapic_13431673385922_21
----------------------

----------------------

Adelaide walked along the lake. She was going on her evening stroll to keep her mind off of her reoccurring dreams that she had gotten lately. She hadn’t slept much, and had resorted to the lake. It was quite ironic considering that she was a daughter of Zeus, but hanging around the water once in a while was fun. As long as Uncle Poseidon wasn’t in a bad mood. She didn’t’ want to get splashed again when she was perfectly fine with being dry. She walked down the path and let the ocean breeze hit her face, she felt quite good, and for once, she had forgotten about her dreams, but the thoughts quickly faded away as she heard laughing distantly from the campers by the campfire. It was quite late, but the sun was only setting right now. She had nothing to worry about.

The girl held her right arm with her left hand, feeling quite cold. She was in a pair of jeans, a tank and a cardigan. She shivered a bit as she realised how cold it was, and that she should’ve brought a hoodie or something. Adelaide could only hope that she didn’t catch a cold and that she wouldn’t have to deal with being cooped up in a cabin for a week until she felt better. Staying in bed meant sleeping. Sleeping meant dreams. Dreams weren’t something that she really needed right now.

Adelaide approached a figure, and she hid behind a tree, trying to figure out who it was. Then she noticed the blond hair, and she let the end of her lips curl into a small smile, she slowly walked over to Alec, tapping him on the shoulder. “Alec…?” she asked softly, raising an eyebrow and hoping that it was really him. If it wasn’t… well, she would be quite embarrassed.

-confession, when I said ‘I’m almost done’, I meant ‘I only wrote a sentence and I don’t know what to post.’ But hey, I posted |D-
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Nameless topic. [Private to Cher]   Nameless topic. [Private to Cher] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:13 am

I walk a lonely road
The only one I have ever
known
Don't know where it goes
alone

Alec Kieran Whalen
Son of Cratus
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alec stands there, and stares at his reflection in the water. In the reflection, he is able to see the figure. As they draw closer, Alec realizes that its Adelaide. He smile slightly, and waits for her to notice him. When she touches his shoulder, Alec turns and looks at her. "Hi Adelaide"he says softly.

Alec then waits for to sit down. He then gently wraps his arms around her. He smiles and pulls her a bit closer to him. "How have you been?"he asks her. Alec then turns his gaze out to the water. He stares at their reflection. It felt weird to be able to see themselves, and what they were doing.

Alec tears his gaze away from the reflection. He then turns to stare out at the water. The moonlight shining on the water is truely a beautiful site. Alec smiles lightly and just stares at it. "Beautiful"he whispers quietly. Alec then turns his gaze to Adelaide. He smiles lightly, and just stares at her.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Nameless topic. [Private to Cher]   Nameless topic. [Private to Cher] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:48 pm

----------------------

----------------------

Adelaide sat down and cuddled with him. "Alec" she whispers in response. She felt warm, safe, and stereotypically movie like. The setting and everything just made her think that she was in some movie or something, or acting. Either way, it just didn't feel real at all, but she ignored it, choosing to stay in the moment and not question it before it all went away.

"I haven't slept at all. Literally. I've only slept about 4 hours this entire week." she told him, sighing. She didn't know what to do. Go to the Hypnos kids? What if they had to read her dreams? What would they think of her? Go to a mortal doctor? They would send her back to social services. And she had a feeling that they had everything to do with her reoccurring dreams.

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Nameless topic. [Private to Cher]   Nameless topic. [Private to Cher] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:06 pm

I walk a lonely road
The only one I have ever
known
Don't know where it goes
alone

Nameless topic. [Private to Cher] Tumblr_lzww3aqkFc1r6z4d2o1_500
Alec Kieran Whalen
Son of Cratus

Alec tilts his head downwards, and looks at her. A small smile slowly creeps across his face. This moment, just felt so nice. Though it felt a little unreal. Actually, really unreal. Still Alec could care less. Who cares if something feels like a movie, tv show or book? Well some people most likely care. However Alec doesn't, stuff like that usually doesn't even register in Alec's mind. He's a guy, what would you expect?

Hearing Adelaide tell him about, how she hadn't been able to sleep, Alec frowns. He holds her a bit tighter, and looks down at her. A frown still covering his face. "That's not good. You should try to sleep"he says softly. Alec then looks down at her. That was probually something stupid to say. You should try to get some sleep? She had probually tried, and not had any sucess.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Nameless topic. [Private to Cher]   Nameless topic. [Private to Cher] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:27 pm

Adelaide felt giggly. She felt happy. "I've tried sleeping, silly." she said shaking her head, looking straight into his eyes. She smiled and rested her head against her his toned chest. Feeling quite warm again. "So... How've you been?" she asked him, looking out past the waters. Asking him this question, she thought of certain events again. She tried to forget the image, but it was forever embedded in her brain. She couldn't get the image of Alec making out with that blonde girl out of her head. 

Adelaide buried her face in his chest, sighing. She trusted him, but she didn't know what to do. She suddenly saw another flashback appear before her eyes and she went completely idle. She was frozen, not knowing what to do. The girl's expression looked possessed, she was horror stricken as she saw... As she saw things that she could never repeat. She saw blood, bruises, and broken glass. Her eyes changed into a weird purple colour, and thunder rumbled distantly. 
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Nameless topic. [Private to Cher]   Nameless topic. [Private to Cher] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:17 pm

I walk a lonely road
The only one I have ever
known
Don't know where it goes
alone

Alec Kieran Whalen
Son of Cratus

Alec holds Adelaide close to him. He then just stares out at the water. Talking about sleep was actually starting to make him tired. He bites his tounge to stop himself from yawning. He would not fall asleep. He'd look like a jerk if he fell asleep in front of her, if she had been having trouble sleeping. Not to mention, Alec didn't feel like having dreams. Call him weird, but Alec just doesn't like dreams. He thinks they're pointless.

"You should try more. You need sleep"he says softly. Alec then looks down at her. He sits there a small smile on his face. Then before his eyes, she seems to change. It was almost like she was possessed. When her eyes turn purple, Alec begins to panic. Alec lets go off her and moves in front of her. He places his hands on her shoulders and shakes her slightly. "Adelaide are you okay?" he asks his voice cracking.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Nameless topic. [Private to Cher]   Nameless topic. [Private to Cher] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:25 pm

----------------------

----------------------

Adelaide shook her head, looking into space. Her eyes were blank. She shook, when she blinked, her eyes returned to normal. Then her eyes fluttered to a close, passing out for a few seconds. She saw flashes of light, faces that were semi-familiar. This dream was related, she could tell, but it wasn't exactly the same. She saw the man, his clothes stained with blood, handcuffed. Her vision became blurry as she saw a bright light blind her eyes, and her flashback ended.

She opened her eyes a couple seconds later, and buried her face into his chest. Tears were straming down her face, and she shook her head. "W-What's happening to me." she whispered, asking nobody in particular. She was scared, and she had a reason to be. She choked back a sob, as she saw another flash of light come before her eyes. Adelaide trembled with fear, not knowing what to do or what to say. Whether she should tell anyone or not.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Nameless topic. [Private to Cher]   Nameless topic. [Private to Cher] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:32 pm

Alec bites his lip and watches Adelaide. He was absouletly terrified right now, the sight of her like this was sickening. The worst part? Alec had exactly zero ideas of what to do. He had never been in a situation like this, so of course he had know idea what to do. He sits there and just stares at her. Gently he reaches out, and grips her shoulders. He looks into her eyes, and bites his lip hard enough to draw a bit of blood.

"Adelaide, please listen to me"he says looking straight into her eyes. "You need to snap out of this. Your scaring me" Alec says, his voice cracking. It was true, Alec is scared. Seeing her like this, is terrible. He wipes his hand across his eyes, and looks at her. Why can't he have some idea of what to do? All he wants is to help her. But he can't he has no idea what to do.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Nameless topic. [Private to Cher]   Nameless topic. [Private to Cher] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:40 pm

----------------------

----------------------

Adelaide let the tears fall. "I-I keep seeing things." she said in between sobs. "I can't remember anything that happened more than a year ago, Alec. These are flashbacks. I see them everywhere. I see blood, bruises, broken pieces of glass, and all I hear is screaming and yelling." she breathed. "T-The worst part is that... I think they're my screams, Alec. I know they're my screams. Do you know how hard it is to see things like this and wonder if it had actually happened?" she asked him.

She let the tears fall down from her face as she shook her head, clutching onto Alec tightly. "It scares me. I have unexplained scars, the ones I have on my back and legs aren't really from battle. I don't know where they've come from. I don't know why they're there. I didn't till a week ago. When I.. when I saw..." she trailed off. "I can't remember a thing. Everyone seems to know me, but I don't know them. I just pretend. I'm sick of it, but I don't want to know the truth. I don't want to know what happened before I lost my memory. I'm scared of it." she sobbed. Adelaide was hugging Alec tightly now, not wanting to let go. She was tembling, not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Nameless topic. [Private to Cher]   Nameless topic. [Private to Cher] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:53 pm

Tears start forming in Alec's eyes as he watches her. When she hugs him, he wraps his strong arms around her, and pulls her close to him. Gently he kisses her forehead. He pulls away and looks down at her. A tear rolls down his check, as he looks at her. This was just so sad. Normally Alec doesn't cry, but he couldn't prevent it. He kisses her forehead again, and holds her close.

"It will be okay"he says his voice cracking. Alec felt like he just lied to her. How would this turn out perfectly okay? It was just so scary, and he didn't know how it would be possible. He bites his lip, and looks into her eyes. "I have no idea what to say. This is just scary, I'm sorry"he says feeling pathetic. He then holds her close to his body.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Nameless topic. [Private to Cher]   Nameless topic. [Private to Cher] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:02 pm

----------------------

----------------------

Adelaide sighed. "I don't know what to do either..." she said quietly. She felt empty. Hooro striken, and she could really use comfort from someone else. She tiled her head up and kissed him lightly on the lips, she looked down again, fiddling with his fingers nervously. She just wanted to sit here with him, to let her feelings out. She wanted to just cuddle, but she didn't know whether he wanted to or not.

Adelaide felt another memory flash before her eyes, this time, she was tied to a chair, and she saw the man stripping a woman against her will. The girl closed her eyes, hoping that the image would go away. She saw the woman, blood coming out of her neck. It was evident that the woman was dead. Adelaide froze again. She started trembling. She was scared. She was scared that the man would find her and hunt her down. She was scared that he would kill her. Just as he had done to the woman. She wasn't just scared, she was completely petrified.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Nameless topic. [Private to Cher]   Nameless topic. [Private to Cher] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:10 pm

Alec bites his lip, and holds her close. He has no idea what to do. He felt terrible right now. Not to mention useless. He was useless. Adelaide needed better, someone who could actually be sympathetic. She didn't need him, he couldn't show sympathy. He couldn't help her, someone else could. But at the same time, he doesn't want to let go of her. She needs him, and he was going to be there for her no matter what.

Alec looks down at her, the tears rolling down his cheeks. He was crying, this is something thats pretty rare. "Will you tell me what your seeing?"he asks her. It was stupid, but Alec would like to know whats happening. Maybe this way he would know how to help. Right now this is all that Alec wants to know, how to help.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Nameless topic. [Private to Cher]   Nameless topic. [Private to Cher] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:28 am

----------------------

----------------------

Adelaide shook her head. "I don't know what it is. I only see short flashes. I don't even recognise the people there. I've seen dead people, blood, bruises, broken glass. I've even seen the cops arrest a man, but I don't really remember the details." she said, sighing. Adelaide had absolutely no idea what to do, and honestly, she didn't want to tell Alec the whole truth. She didn't want him to leave her. Telling anyone what she saw would probably look bad, and most people would probably think she was a freak considering that she looked possesed. She probably was. She wouldn't be surprised if she was. She sighed. Adelaide was pretty comfortable sitting on Alec right now, and didn't want to move. It was getting late, and she looked at her watch. It was already 9pm. The sun was setting. She didn't want to move though. She wanted to just sit there and look out, enjoying the view. She didn't know about Alec.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nameless topic. [Private to Cher]   Nameless topic. [Private to Cher] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nameless topic. [Private to Cher]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: