Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire]   um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:46 am

simon xi montri
Son of Hecate

these tricks that i'll attempt will blow your mind,
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Simon shrugged, not feeling up to doing anything at the moment. Walking like this satisfied him enough. Maybe it was just his laziness kicking in, but he knew that his body wasn't keen on doing any kind of activity that would cause him to get drenched in sweat. He had just gotten out of the water anyway, he was already wet enough. "Normally I'd say prank a few campers, but I feel too... lazy," he finished with a soft tinkering laugh as he glanced at Natalie.

The daughter of Demeter was pretty, he would admit. If it were only up to his raging hormones, he might've already made a blatant move to hit on her a few moments ago. It was only thanks to what was left of his sane mind that he managed to hold on to the thought of Haven. Immediately as her name entered his mind, her face also seemed to slide in and just the mere thought of it was enough to coax a wide smile out of him. He blinked a moment later, the image of Haven fading to be replaced by Natalie.

Simon kept on smiling and he probably looked crazy like that, smiling for no reason. Then he laughed, which made it all the more weirder. Was he going crazy? Right, he thought. Crazy in love. Snorting, Simon couldn't believe how cheesy he sounded. Was he going to get even cheesier? He sincerely hoped not.

"What do you want to do? I think it'd be fair to let the ladies decide," Simon teased, throwing the question right back at Natalie. Even if his thoughts were drifting away with Haven, he knew that he had to focus on his company right now. Besides, Natalie made good company. She seemed like she could be a great friend. But a little part of him wondered - did his earlier actions cause her to think something else? Was she thinking of other possibilities? Simon didn't really want to know the answer to that.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
pick a verse, any verse; i'll hypnotize you with every line.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire]   um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:09 pm

"Hey, that's why I asked you!" I laughed, he was a great guy to be with. Am I starting to have feelings for him, I laughed in my head, that would be impossible, right? He's just a friend, please let him stay as a friend, but that doesn't mean I don't want to hang out with him, this is really getting complicated, and I'm not sure if I like or like like him. Gods, please help me!
Back to top Go down
http://ruskayatheawesome.tumblr.com
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire]   um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:34 am

simon xi montri
Son of Hecate

Simon stuck his tongue out at her in a childish and playful way. He felt the waves rolling against the soles of his feet and looked down to see that he had stepped into the shallowest parts of the sea again. Grinning mischievously, he turned to face Natalie while backing away until the water reached the back of his knees.

"Well then..." he trailed off as he ducked and splashed a fair amount of water on the daughter of Demeter, forgetting the fact that she had already showered. An ear-to-ear grin still played on his lips as he held back the laughter trapped in his throat. "Don't you just the love the coolness the water brings?" he said in a sing-song tone. He wasn't counting on Natalie getting mad and the thought really hadn't occurred to him. It was all in good fun, what he did.

Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire]   um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:54 am

"Hey!" I was laughing, I splashed him with water, and I guess I got my fair share of revenge. I didn't care if my dress got wet, I just wanted to hang out with him. I kind of 'imagined' him wearing swimming trunks, he looked pretty good. I mentally slapped myself. What is wrong with me?! I don't think of these thing unless I like a guy..... uh-oh. No! It's not possible for me to like.... Simon? No! it's not what you think, It's just, why Simon? Why not some other guy? I really don't know myself that well.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire]   um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:50 am

simon xi montri
Son of Hecate

Thanks to his reflexes, Simon managed to hold his barely dry shirt up in the air as water came splashing at him. After spitting out a mouthful of seawater, he grinned sloppily at Natalie before sending another attack right at her. The water rose out of the sea as if manipulated by an invisible hand and came raining down at her. Simon bit back a laugh at the little show of his powers. This was really fun, he thought. It almost made him feel younger than he actually was. Almost. Though not at all certain of what kind of consequences this kind of fun would bring him, Simon still managed to cast the thought aside. Living in the moment... that had always been his motto.

Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire]   um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:10 am

"Oh, You did Not just do that!" I said, while laughing. I then proceeded to knock him down, at least it was successful, good thing it was on the shallow part of the shore. Yeah, I knocked him down, now my body is lying on him, as in on him. He was cuter upclose. That was the start of something embarrassing, I stared at him, spacing out. It was his eyes I guess, a warm shade of brown. After a minute I realized what I was doing, and then proceeded to laugh "Got you!"
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire]   um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:50 pm

simon xi montri
Son of Hecate

Simon had barely a split-second's notice until his back hit the shallow part of the beach. So much for keeping his shirt dry. The condition of his clothes wasn't the present issue though. It was the girl on top of him.

He swallowed back a gulp. This was definitely not good.

"Whoa, you're strong," he managed to say, trying not to get too unnerved at how close their faces were. He was going to be so screwed if someone walked in on them right now. The only things running through his mind were plans to get Natalie off him asap. It wasn't only for his own good, it was for hers too.

"...and, um, a little heavy..." Simon mumbled. An awkward grin tugged on his lips as he brought his hands up to lightly nudge her back on her arms. He really hoped she would get the hint and not do anything else to make matters worse, like suddenly kissing him for instance. Whoa, where did that come from? Guess it was only natural for that to jump in his mind with a pretty girl this close to his face.

Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire]   um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:30 am

I laughed, I've never had this much fun in my life! "Thanks! Oh, uh, Sorry!" I stood up, but I lost my balance a little. Having to regain your balance by pushing yourself by putting your hands on sand is a good idea, unless you want to end up with sand sticking to your hands. I went near the shore, putting my hands into warm water, careful not to trip. I eventually stood up, walking toward Simon. "That was fun." And I smiled at him. "So... what do you want to do next?"
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire]   um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:26 am

simon xi montri
Son of Hecate

A relieved sigh of relief left his lips as Natalie got off him and turned away. Gods, that was pretty darn close. Regaining his senses, he quickly scrambled up and scanned the area for anyone suspicious. No Aphrodite kids around, and more importantly, no Haven. Another sigh of relief. He got away for now. Simon hoped that it was the only time he needed to make a quick getaway for.

Finally getting his erratic heartbeat to slow down after that interesting incident, Simon relaxed his stance and fumbled for his dry shirt - well, not-so-dry now. Grimacing, he looked down to see the poor thing floating by his feet. Picking it up before it could get carried off by the waves, the son of Hecate held it to the sunlight and started to wring it. "Hopefully get my shirt to dry in the next few moments," he replied, watching the water drip from his tightly rolled up shirt. "Welp, looks like I'm going to walk back to the cabins shirtless now," he added with a slight chuckle as he snuck a glance at Natalie.

Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire]   um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 am

Yeah, I was in the middle of turning around to face him, 'til I saw him shirtless. Yep, you heard me right, shirtless. Then I said the smartest thing that you said to a guy when he's shirtless "Uh" Gods, I'm so stupid in this scenario right now! Then my cheeks are starting to get hot, so that must mean I'm blushing. I just stood there, staring at him, unable to do anything.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire]   um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:32 am

simon xi montri
Son of Hecate

Simon couldn't help the grin that suddenly spread across his face. Natalie's reaction was priceless. Feeling proud all of a sudden, he let the rolled up shirt drape over his right shoulder and smirked at the daughter of Demeter. "Do I" - Simon raked his hair back with his hand, attempting to look like some kind of model - "distract you?"

Barely a moment passed when he suddenly bent over and erupted into a fit of laughter. It was too much, he thought. Simon didn't think he could hold his glee any longer. Shaking his head to himself, Simon let his hand drop to the side to hook around the waistband of his shorts. "Ah, sorry for that. Just messing around," he told her, winking.

Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire]   um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:49 am

"Very." I finally responded, but I still continued to stare at him. A few minutes passed, then he suddenly burst into laughter and apologizing for.... something. I also laughed with him to hide my embarrassment. When he winked, I blushed again. Now I'm sure that I like him. But I still can't believe that I just stood there like an idiot a while ago. "Uh, um, can we forget that this ever happened?" I said while laughing. I was hoping that my embarrassment wasn't in my voice right now.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire]   um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:26 pm

simon xi montri
Son of Hecate

Simon's hand went to his mouth in an effort to stifle the chuckles that kept coming in. Stop laughing, dammit. Even so, it took a fair few seconds for him to regain his composure quickly. "Alright," he said slyly, his hand lowering to hold his chin instead. "We sure are supposed to be forgetting a lot of things today, aren't we?"

He turned to wade out of the sea, trying not to get wetter than he already was. As much as the weather felt like you could fry a barbecue under it, he didn't really want to walk back to his cabin nearly naked and soaking wet. The best he could hope for was drying off before he went back and being in the water didn't help. Raking a hand through his hair, he dug his heels on the slightly cool sand and turned on his heel to look back at Natalie. "So," he began with a small smirk, "let me ask the question of the day! What do you want to do?"

Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire]   um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 6:36 am

"Yeah, I guess." Wow, hanging around with him is really fun, except for the embarrassing parts. Man, if I could edit this experience, I would've deleted the embarrassing moment right now. So, right after Simon asked 'the question of the day', I really had nothing in mind. I guess I could knock him down again, but the part where I spaced out, I decided it wasn't a good idea. Hmm, after a minute of thinking, I decided what we could do "For starters, let's dry up right now." But with what? I could dry up under the sun, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to become Fried Natalie. I got it! "Hey Simon? Can you summon things, like a towel or something?"
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire]   um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:48 am

PICK A VERSE, ANY VERSE, I’LL HYPNOTIZE YOU WITH EVERY LINE.

simon xi montri

Simon's brows furrowed in concentration as he started weaving his fingers through the air. "Abracadabra, towel appear!" He struck a pose like that of a magician's, staying still with his hands frozen mid-wave in front of him. Nope, no towel at all. Simon made quite a show of huffing and snapping his fingers, but still, the results were the same. Well, not that he really expected one to appear anyway. It was just for show, just as some kind of entertainment for the daughter of Demeter.

"Guess I can't," he admitted with a soft chuckle, letting his hands drop to his sides with a shrug. He wished he could though, what with the sun starting to burn his back. Instead he settled on placing his still damp shirt over his wide shoulders. The coolness worked to soothe him, providing just a little protection from the UV rays. "Didn't you bring one when you came?"

OOC NOTES: I lack muse. Sorry D:
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire]   um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:17 am

"Yeah, I did, but we need a DRY towel" I emphasized DRY clearly. "Well, where can we get a towel?" I was hoping that they have towels in the showers, but most likely they don't.
I still remembered that "Magician's Act" awhile ago. It was really funny, so I covered my mouth to giggle a little. "So, What CAN you do?" So if he can control water or something, does it mean that he's an elemental or something? Maybe, but I want to see what else he can do.

(OOC: It's alright! and can you teach me HTML? Cause I really want to to like the thing with your posts.)
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire]   um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:54 am

PICK A VERSE, ANY VERSE, I’LL HYPNOTIZE YOU WITH EVERY LINE.

simon xi montri

Where can they get towels? The showers didn't seem likely to hold any spare towels in there. They might have at one point, but with the children of Hermes, maybe they didn't stick around for long. "Back in the cabin, I think. I don't think I brought any..." To be honest, he hadn't expected to go on some sort of swim, hence the absence of a towel. Kind of stupid to think like that when you went to the beach, but he figured he should come prepared next time.

Simon's eyes shone. Natalie wanted to see him do some magic, huh? Excellent, he thought, rubbing the palms of his hands together. Magic was something he was good at. Besides, he never wasted a chance to impress people, especially pretty girls. The fact that he can bring a smile to someone's face had always been enough to complete his good deed for the day.

"Ladies and gents - or just lady, rather," his lips stretched into a grin, "Feast your eyes on the magical act of Simon Montri!" With a flick of his wrist, the shirt on Simon's back flew across the air as if being pulled by an invisible hand. The cloth spiraled towards Natalie, flying around her twice in a complete circle. All the while, Simon made graceful movements with his hands and wrists, making the shirt dance across the air between the two of them. Finally, the orange shirt shot upwards like a rocket, spreading out for a second in mid-air to show to camp logo emblazoned on its front, before floating back down like a feather riding the wind and coming to fold across Simon's outstretched arm.

With his little trick done, Simon took a small bow and with one fluid motion, placed the shirt back on his shoulder. "Ta-da! How was that?"

OOC NOTES: lol, I'm not a good teacher xD If you want you can read this tutorial Dean made. He pretty much covered the basics. owo
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire]   um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:09 am

"That. Was. AWESOME!" I was still trying to think what to say "So, do you mind if you put your shirt back on?" after all the things I think of, I had to say THAT.
I sighed. Since we don't have any towels, we have to let the sun dry us up. A small breeze just flew past us, reminding me of the situation a while ago. I shuddered a little bit. What if he looked, or if he just made a sneak peak? My cheeks flushed at the thought. No, he won't do that, he's to nice right? Right?

(OOC: I have no muse XD)
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire]   um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:28 am

simon xi montri
Son of Hecate

Simon could no longer stem the laughter and he burst into a fit of hysteria. He bent over, clutching his stomach that felt like it was about to break open from all the chuckles. He only grew vaguely aware of the soft breeze ruffling his air as he looked up, wheezing. His lips pulled into a small pout, making him look like a younger child. "Aww, but it's all wet..."

He didn't miss the slight shudder of Natalie's frame and he straightened up, a frown replacing his previously jubilant features. What was the matter? Did he offend her with all his laughing? "Um, are you alright? Did I laugh too much?" he asked anxiously, hooking his thumbs around the waistband of his shorts as he anticipated the reply.

((Same here xD))
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire]   um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:16 am

He did the pouting face, the CUTE pouting face. Why did he have to do that?! He looked so cute! like a little kid.... Okay! That's enough! So to hide my fondess of his 'pouty-face' I just laughed. Yeah, it wasn't the coolest thing to do, but it worked!

I was kind of mislead by the question he asked me, then I realized what he was talking about "Oh, It's nothing. I was just thinking about the..... situation a while ago." I kind of blushed at that. I didn't mean to remind him of the situation a while ago, I mean, It was just too embarrassing!
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire]   um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:53 am

simon xi montri
Son of Hecate

"Oh that..." Simon said sheepishly. His hand went up to rub the back of his neck. His face felt a little hot, what with the heat rushing to his cheeks. Not that he had a good long look when that happened, but it was still a little embarrassing to think about. Well, it was weird considering that he shouldn't have been the one ashamed of the whole thing. Maybe he just got embarrassed by the fact that he got caught. That one sounded more plausible.

Simon chuckled nervously, averting his eyes to look at the ocean instead. He absently began to kick at the sandy ground, sending dusts of sand floating about in the shallow water lapping at his feet. "Er... I thought we agreed to, you know, forget it," he said offhandedly, smiling in spite of himself.
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire]   um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:15 pm

"I know, It just popped into my mind." Ugh! Brain! will you stop thinking about that! Seriously! I'm already embarrassed enough! Maybe we can change the subject "Hey, um, they'll be launching fireworks here tonight, do you... wanna come? or are you with someone else?" That's a great subject! But it kind of felt like I was asking him on a date. Not Good. I didn't mean to ask him! It just popped into my mind that they would be launching fireworks! Gods, now I'm in trouble, but I was hoping that he would say yes.

(OOC: I lack muse again XD)
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire]   um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:23 pm

simon xi montri
Son of Hecate

Simon cocked his head to the side in confusion. Fireworks? What on earth for? A look of understanding crossed his face over the next few seconds and his lips widened into a grin, already thinking of the possibilities. His eyes took a dreamy kind of quality to it as he placed his hand under his chin, already orchestrating plans.

It was another few moments before he noticed the expectant look on Natalie's face. What? Did she ask him something? Oh right! She just asked him to come with her to see the fireworks. Wait. What? Simon bit the inside of his cheek as his eyes grew a little big. Oh crap, this isn't good. At all, the saner part of his brain said.

"Oh, um, I'm going with someone else," he admitted, pasting a grin on his face so it wouldn't look like he was grimacing.
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire]   um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:45 am

"It's alright, I just wanted to.... hang out with you more." Sure I look fine on the outside, but really I'm getting crumpled on the inside. Really, I'm fine going alone and this is the first time that I wanted someone to come with me. Weird. "So, uh, what now?" I was trying to cover up mt disappointment by changing the subject and smiling, and it's bugging me.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire]   um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:45 am

simon xi montri
Son of Hecate

Knowing that the situation turned somewhat awkward, Simon bit his lip and considered what he was going to say next. He had always been a man of words and now would be a great time to live up to his self-proclaimed title. Clearing his throat, Simon stepped out of the water before looking back at Natalie, smiling back. "Well, we can. I mean, we're friends, right?" Replaying his words in his head, Simon almost wanted to slap himself. You're way better than that. Come on, mind work with me here, he thought desperately to himself, trying not to count the seconds that ticked past before he could correct his mistake. But, maybe due to his increasing paranoia, all he managed to blurt out was "I like smoothies."

This time, Simon couldn't help himself. He slapped a hand to his face at his stupidity. Gods, what was happening to him today? "Okay, never mind that... smoothies comment. But I really do like them. Anyway, that's beside the point," he sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose as he slowly shook his head. "You're a great girl, Nats. Really. Hanging out with you's fun," he admitted with a small smile, meaning his words.

Even with the front Natalie put on, he can still notice the disappointment in her eyes. He had been with girls too many times to know how they ticked, or at least he thought he knew. No, Simon couldn't claim to be an expert on women because that was just plain crazy, but he learned how to pick up hints regarding some of their behaviors. Hints that definitely helped in times like these. The problem was figuring out how to respond to those kinds of situations. That was where Simon was having a little trouble with. Giving up, Simon decided to just embrace the change of topic and forget all about that awkwardness.

"I don't really know... I guess I'll head back and make some preparations..." he trailed off with a slight shrug. "How 'bout you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire]   um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next