Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hale's a murderer now.

Go down 
+5
Zan
Balisugar
moon
firelord zuko
Nico
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Hale's a murderer now. Empty
PostSubject: Hale's a murderer now.   Hale's a murderer now. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:08 pm

Murder Plot
For those who have disposable characters .

So, it's been brought to my attention recently that a lot of people know my character, Hale Drem, and he's been racking up some rp's. For those of you that don't, Hale's super nice to almost everyone. He's crazy hyper and really yourhful and innocent. He's the Apollo cabin leader, and sensitive about a lot of things, mostly because he's had a hard life. It's about to get worse.

Hale's play-by is an actor named Max Thieriot. When he was more my age, he was in movies like Catch That Kid, The Pacifier, and Kit Kittredge. Now, though, seeing as he's 23, he's been narrowing down his movie types to horror and taking on more . . . mature roles. In 2010 Max starred in a movie appropriately titled "My Soul to Take." It was actually really emotional, even though critics gave it a pretty bad review. I would have rated it much higher. In the film, Max Thieriot plays the son of a serial killer that died the night of 7 births, including his sons, and now 6 of the children must be killed by whoever ended up with the killer's "Ripper Personality." For most of the film, we think that Max's character, Bug, is the Ripper, as does the rest of the town, but then the ending is all twisty and sad and emotional and made me cry. It's kind of hard to explain in once sentence. I'd look it up and read the plot on wikipedia.. It's accurate, but also a tad confusing. So it made me decide to turn Hale into a serial killer.

Hale won't be running for CL, so he doesn't have to worry about that, and will need to kill at least 4 people for the plot to work out right. He's already killing one of Charlie's characters, but that leaves at least 3 spots left. If you have any characters you feel like getting rid of, would you be willing to let Hale kill them? (that thought is so weird . . .) ANYWAY: that's for reading, this was a pain to type on the iPad, and thanks again.

Last edited by Nico on Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Hale's a murderer now.   Hale's a murderer now. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:12 pm

Nico... Why? You're scaring me.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Hale's a murderer now.   Hale's a murderer now. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:01 pm

Oh, wow. I could never imagine Hale as a murder, ever, but this is convenient for me. I was thinking of getting rid of my character Alissa sometime soon, and now this might work! If you're up for it of course. Alissa is the type to easily get someone mad, so I think that since Hale is so nice, she would be happy to push his buttons. She would just have to be in a terrible mood, which doesn't take much to form.

I also think that since Hale is Jake's half brother (Jake is Alissa's boyfriend), it might also create some more tension, if you would want. So, yup. What do you think Nico? Even though the idea of a 13 year old serial killer scares me, I'm game.

~Moon
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Hale's a murderer now.   Hale's a murderer now. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:29 pm

I'll volunteer with my character Acacia. She's way to nice so she's really boring to rp with so I was going to get rid if her anyway. Now she can go it with a bang. It'd be pretty easy to murder her. She trusts people way to much so Hale would just have to take her somewhere isolated xD. But only if you want Hale to murder her of course.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hale's a murderer now.   Hale's a murderer now. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 7:59 pm

AH. AH. AH. NICO. I FOUND ANNE. :'D AND PINK GAVE ME THE EMMA WATSON FACECLAIM SO WE HAVE ANOTHER PLOT TO MAKE UP LATER. ldkjfslafeijwalfds Also, why isn't Hale running for CL? D': I can't think of anyone else who could do it.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Skye's Minion
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Hale's a murderer now.   Hale's a murderer now. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:04 pm

Don't forget Clemence Nico D;
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Hale's a murderer now.   Hale's a murderer now. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:17 pm

So, would Anne being back prevent Hale from becoming a murderer?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hale's a murderer now.   Hale's a murderer now. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:26 pm

Uhh.. no, actually. Nico and I plot way too much snort. It'll go like this.

Hale will kill three demigods.

Anne will be the fifth. Anne's training in the arena and it's nighttime (snort). She doesn't realize what's going on and Hale goes insane with rage and attacks her, and they fight. Eventually he pins her to the ground and her helmet falls off as he's about to deliver the final blow. He realizes who it is and the rage subsides.

Hale goes insane, and Anne's torn up because she feels like it's her fault.

Oh, and they're both thirteen years old. xD
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Hale's a murderer now.   Hale's a murderer now. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:27 pm

Oh, wow. I feel so honored to be a part of this plot. It's intense, at the age of 13....

wow.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Hale's a murderer now.   Hale's a murderer now. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:16 pm

Hey, my character Bella, I was thinking about either making her in-active or DELETE her. Thats BORING. Bella is 13 and maybe he goes all crazy and you know. Because Bella is a crazy person who has a never ending temper. And Moon, Not Alissa. She's my favorite!
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Hale's a murderer now.   Hale's a murderer now. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:28 pm

Sorry Purple, Alissa is too much like my other character Kylee, just younger. She. Shall. Die. Besides, it would give an interesting plot with Austin and Jake, am I right?
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Hale's a murderer now.   Hale's a murderer now. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:21 pm

I'd love to partake in this plot! I'm not up for any of my characters dying right now, but I'm planning to bring back my charrie Oliver, who would get along pretty well with Hale, so maybe they knew each other from around camp, and Oliver learns of Hale killing someone, tries to stop him, then almost gets killed, fails to stop Hale, and feels it's his fault that Hale is insane. ( really ni matter what happens, Ollie is the type of person who will allways feel that its his fault)
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Hale's a murderer now.   Hale's a murderer now. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:21 pm

Ok she is in-active. But i could bring her for one more RP?
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Hale's a murderer now.   Hale's a murderer now. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:24 pm

Yeah, of cours you can! She's yours, after all.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Hale's a murderer now.   Hale's a murderer now. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:59 am

Modtly Hale's just gunna kill people until he finds Zan. /dying laughing

OKAY, SO HERE'S THE USERS WHO HAVE OFFERED CHARACTERS:

Charlie
    Moon
    Balisugar
    Purple

THANKS SO MUCH. If you guys want to make the topics, I'll get to the posting!
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Hale's a murderer now.   Hale's a murderer now. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:41 am

https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t11006-death-in-the-forest-nico#235599

Here's Acacia's topic! Sorry the post isn't very long, I was on my iPod.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Hale's a murderer now.   Hale's a murderer now. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:18 am

Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Hale's a murderer now.   Hale's a murderer now. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:42 pm

I wanna kill Kaitlin. xD ihateheranyway.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Hale's a murderer now.   Hale's a murderer now. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:30 pm

Okay, Hale can kill her, too. xD
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Hale's a murderer now.   Hale's a murderer now. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:28 pm

Hale can kill uh idek. I want to be part of this but but I don't know if I want to get rid of any of my characters.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Hale's a murderer now.   Hale's a murderer now. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:26 pm

Actually Nico, I could get her killed. But she is inactive and I won't bring her pin again, so..
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Hale's a murderer now.   Hale's a murderer now. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:31 pm

Nevermind killing Acacia, I just made her inactive instead.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Hale's a murderer now.   Hale's a murderer now. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:31 pm

Yeah me too!
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Hale's a murderer now.   Hale's a murderer now. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:41 pm

Is it to late to have Hale kill Sam?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hale's a murderer now.   Hale's a murderer now. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hale's a murderer now.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-
Jump to: