Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Passing Time (Cam!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Just Passing Time (Cam!) Empty
PostSubject: Just Passing Time (Cam!)   Just Passing Time (Cam!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:24 am

I plopped on a bench and watched the players. My tatto's would look sliver in this sunlight, and I was proud to be showing them off.
Slowly, I pulled my rainbow eyeshadow from the purse beside me. I stared hard at the image in the mirror of my eyes, and slowly started to apply all the colors of the rainbow around my eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Time (Cam!)   Just Passing Time (Cam!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:31 am

I was walking near the volleyball pit, hoping i didn't find anyone there. I did though. I try'd to walk in a big ark around the bench they were sitting on, and found one, on the other side of the pit, away from her, and the players. I thought That girl is pretty colorful.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Time (Cam!)   Just Passing Time (Cam!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:39 am

I snapped the compact shut, and was slightly started to see a boy standing to the left of me. No doubt he was slightly shocked by my rainbow hair, and rainbow eyes.
I stood and smiled widely.
'Hi! I'm Auburn. Daughter of Iris. You can call me Auburn!,' I laughed and watched to see the boys facial expression. He seemed kinda up tight. My hoop earrings bounced, and my colorful outfit must have been really bright.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Time (Cam!)   Just Passing Time (Cam!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:08 pm

"Taylor, son of chione. Now why, do you want to talk to me. I'd rather be left alone. I don't like people in general Auburn. Falsify I thought you should know, that you are very colorful. I guess it makes senses though."
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Time (Cam!)   Just Passing Time (Cam!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:24 pm

I tilted my head to the side, and studied the boy in front of me. My initial idea of him seemed right. Up tight. I actually wondered if I could make him bubbly.
'Yes. I am. But at least I have a reason to be colorful and strange looking. Whats your excuse?' I asked, raising my eyebrow.
I really didn't like for people to mention my style. I was unique, and defiantly the most colorful of my sisters. It also didn't help my case that my recent addition to my face made me even more colorful. Black leopard like spots across the left side of my face, by my eye. They looked silver when I moved my head.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Time (Cam!)   Just Passing Time (Cam!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:26 pm

"I didn't mean to offend you. I dress in all warm clothes bacause the air around me isbalways chilly if that's what you mean. I don't think you look strange either, just colorful. Your tattoos are actually kind of cool." I didn't say it aloud but I honestly thought she looked kind of cute.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Time (Cam!)   Just Passing Time (Cam!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:33 am

I smiled at the boy. It was honestly kinda cool how he could change moods so quick.
'Thanks. But you do know if you really try you can stop that. My friend Buffy...she's a daughter of Khione. I wouldn't get on her bad side if you paid me,' I laughed and watched to see his next reaction.
But before I could the rainbows that always seemed to follow me appeared. I had been trying to hold them back, but now they surrounded me, sparkling and flickering.
'Sorry. Their my own personal stalkers,' I chuckled, and poked one, but my finger just went straight through it.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Time (Cam!)   Just Passing Time (Cam!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:57 am

"That's kinda cool actually. I'd rather be stalked by rainbows, than forced to have the air around me be cold. Here come see it." I patted a spot ne t to me where it would be cold. Taylor what the are you doing. Why are you being so nice. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Time (Cam!)   Just Passing Time (Cam!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:28 pm

I laughed, but quickly stopped. What an interesting specimen he was. What the hell Auburn? You shouldn't be getting chummy with anyone. They'll just leave you like everyone else, I thought to myself.
But still I reached out and instantly my hand was frozen. But I didn't pull back. In it's own way, it seemed warm.
'I'm actually quite good,' I fought the urge to say now,'How about you?'
I smiled kindly, and again cursed myself.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Time (Cam!)   Just Passing Time (Cam!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:14 pm

"Well originally I was a little angry, because I was approached by a person, (that person being you) but then you grew on me." I laughed. "Thank you for asking me." Without even realizing it I moved closer to Auburn, to the point our shoulders were almost touching. "'I'm sorry If I'm freezing your face off. I wouldn't be offended, if you sat somewhere else." Damn it Taylor. Why do you still interact with this girl.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Time (Cam!)   Just Passing Time (Cam!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 7:57 am

I smiled and found myself liking the boy. He seemed okay, just wound pretty tight.
'Well. I'm glad I grew on you, or else this would be very awkward. And your not freezing my face off. It's not to different to when Buffy does it. Only when she does it, you kinda get frozen as in frozen like a block of ice,' I laughed. But in the back of my mind, I was wondering what was it about this boy I liked. He was interesting, yeah. Good-looking...well that too. But everyone I had ever gotten to love, had left me on my own when it mattered most. But still I flirted with Taylor.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Time (Cam!)   Just Passing Time (Cam!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:47 am

The volleyball game had ended, and one of the players, had walked over to us. He had black hair and was tall and skinny. He came over and sat next to Auburn. "Hello. What's your name" he said. I looked at him and said "why the hellnare you over here."
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Time (Cam!)   Just Passing Time (Cam!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:02 am

I gave the boy a disgusted look. He had tried to hit on Adara if I was remembering the same boy. He had quite a reputation around my group of 'friends'. Son of Zeus, big mouth, sure of himself.
'I'm Auburn. Daughter of Iris. But believe me, I'm not a rainbow. Why don't you leave us alone?' I said, smiling and acting sweet, but every word pointed the oppisate way.
'Ah. Don't be like that Auburn. This loser is well...just that,' he said, slightly moving closer.
But that was it. Taylor wasn't a loser. This guy was just a jerk.
'No. I think you should leave,' I said, moving closer to Taylor.
'Come on. Don't play hard to get,' the boy said smiling at me.
'Actually, I think your playing hard to resist,' I snarled and pushed the boy, but immediately got a shock.
Oh. Right. Son of Zeus. But it still hurt enough that I stood and drew my sword.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Time (Cam!)   Just Passing Time (Cam!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:08 am

I backed up and took my bow from my shoulder. I chose one of my frost arrows and immediately shot him in the knee rendering the joint useless. Then I drew a normal arrow and shot his hand. As soon as the arrow hit he shocked me with his other hand.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Time (Cam!)   Just Passing Time (Cam!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:23 am

I parried an attack, and quickly thrust the blade between Taylor and the boy. Kaida could shock people like that, and it hurt enough that I knew if he did it again, it could leave Taylor pretty sore.
'Okay. I'm pissed. And your pretty much going to need the infirmary soon if that wound don't get looked at. So I advise you to leave. Now,' I growled.
The boy just gave me the death stare, so I did the thing I thought would shock him the most.
My rainbows changed to red and black, and turned deadly sharp and pointy. if I was to poke one now, they would be pretty solid.
'Do I need to write it down? Or do you need any more convincing? Believe me, I would gladly do the latter,' I said, smiling sweetly again.
The boy finally looked between the two of us, and started to hobble away. But not before saying one final thing.
'This ain't over Auburn and loser. I'll be back and your little arrows won't stop me,' he said over his shoulder.
'They never just leave. Always gotta say something,' I muttered, sheathing the sword and turning to Taylor.
'So. You shot him. Thats some cool arrow and bow work you got going for ya,' I said smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Time (Cam!)   Just Passing Time (Cam!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:33 am

"Thanks " I said. I wasn't sure what to do so I stood there for a moment not sure what to do. Suddenly without giving it a thought, I leaned in and kissed Auburn on the lips. I held the kiss for a bit, and then realized what I was doing. As soon as I did, I pulled away, although relutantly, and stood there being awkward
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Time (Cam!)   Just Passing Time (Cam!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:49 am

I was shocked. Not that I didn't want to kiss him...but well...because it was soon. But I also had to fight the urge to lean in and kiss him back. Whatever color my eye's just turned...I hoped he hadn't noticed.
'I-..Taylor...' I trailed off, and without even realizing what I was doing my legs pulled me away.
I ran and ran. Tears stinged my eyes, and I just didn't know what to do. Everyone I had gotten close to had left me. How would he ever be any different?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Time (Cam!)   Just Passing Time (Cam!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Passing Time (Cam!)
Page 1 of 1