Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just a random idea from the mind of ML.

Go down 
+4
Nico
Sniggle
Prince Hawk
firelord zuko
8 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Just a random idea from the mind of ML. Empty
PostSubject: Just a random idea from the mind of ML.   Just a random idea from the mind of ML. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:25 am

So I have seen a couple of people, who want the canon color changed. I think I found a way where it might work to change it and we can still honor Angel.

I was thinking that the current canon color could become the color for the newspaper staff. This should work because Angel did create the newspaper staff, so if they we're her color it would work. Besides she's not going to be teal for a while anymore anways. So does it matter if the canon color changes?

This is just a random idea, and I don't know if it will work but its worth a try.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Just a random idea from the mind of ML.   Just a random idea from the mind of ML. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:31 am

I think all the colors are very confusing, and hard to tell apart, so i wouldnt mind a nice change.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Just a random idea from the mind of ML.   Just a random idea from the mind of ML. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:32 pm

Canons actually were a similar, if not the same shade of orange that the newspaper staff now is. And what happens at the end of summer when Angel is no longer an admin. Do we change it back to teal? And what color would the newspaper staff become? Would they be teal instead? I'm a little confused. D|
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Just a random idea from the mind of ML.   Just a random idea from the mind of ML. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:39 pm

Uh, let me try to make this clearer.

I was thinking that we pick a whole new color for canons that hasn't been used before. Then the newspaper staff would just become teal, and stay teal. As for when Angel leaves, the teal will still be here to honor her.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Just a random idea from the mind of ML.   Just a random idea from the mind of ML. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:27 pm

I honestly think we need to change all of the colors, except mods, admins, and canons (although if people really want the newspaper staff to be canon color, then I guess that's fine with me, just a little odd . . .) because they all follow the same nice color scheme. Fluffy suggested we find a color scheme that works and stick with it, and I agree.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Just a random idea from the mind of ML.   Just a random idea from the mind of ML. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:55 pm

First off before I respond; its honour and colour. I get so confused with American spellings XD

I do think we need new colours. The Newspaper Staff as teal doesn't actually sound all that bad to be honest. As long as I get to stay pretty red :D
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Just a random idea from the mind of ML.   Just a random idea from the mind of ML. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:21 pm

Deanasaur wrote:
First off before I respond; its honour and colour. I get so confused with American spellings XD

I do think we need new colours. The Newspaper Staff as teal doesn't actually sound all that bad to be honest. As long as I get to stay pretty red :D

Both spellings are seen as correct. The international diplomatic language is American English. However this is the internet, and the unspoken rule is that if it's understandable, it's generally acceptable.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Just a random idea from the mind of ML.   Just a random idea from the mind of ML. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:33 pm

Um . . . I really don't see how we need to correct the spelling of color and honor. You are on a site with mostly Americans, so you should except their spelling to be a little more dominant. Sno's right, they're both correct. xD
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Just a random idea from the mind of ML.   Just a random idea from the mind of ML. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:44 pm

I have no problem with it. We don't have to keep my teal at all, if you don't want.
But I agree that we should try and come up with a color scheme. Maybe it's time for a site make-over?
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Just a random idea from the mind of ML.   Just a random idea from the mind of ML. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:48 pm

Jah. /goes away to post a response for angel
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Just a random idea from the mind of ML.   Just a random idea from the mind of ML. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:25 pm

I don't mind the colour of anything. But I do think that if Angel gets honoured as an admin, Snig should too, due to the fact that we changed the colour because Angel left. Snig has also done a great deal for the site, and if Angel is honoured, Snig and every other previous admin who has left us (Crispy, Inan and Dan) should also be honoured.

I'm not saying that Angel doesn't deserve it, she totally does, but every other previous admin deserves it too.

That's just my view on all of this.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Just a random idea from the mind of ML.   Just a random idea from the mind of ML. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:56 am

More than just those 4.

Aelia (Who's account was deleted), Inan, Max, Alexis, Music, Myself, Crispy, Dan.

This is of course not including the equally important moderators.

(Whom are no longer Moderators)
Panda, Jess, Kendall, Pink, Dan(Again), Tethys, And now my memory comes into play.. Sun-spawn, and some others whom I don't know or can't remember.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Just a random idea from the mind of ML.   Just a random idea from the mind of ML. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:09 am

I agree with Sno. It shouldn't just be one that's honored. If we praise one, we praise them all. Not saying that we shouldn't honor everyone, but why don't we remove my color from all member groups until a way to commend them all equally is decided?
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Just a random idea from the mind of ML.   Just a random idea from the mind of ML. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:18 am

Though Jess, Kendall, and Pink are back, Sno has a point. I think being in the Legend's group should be where the commemoration ends, otherwise everything would become unequal.

But for colors we seriously need a color scheme. Something to go along with the blue and purple that I literally love.

(we could change the canon color when we think of a color scheme. Otherwise there wouldn't be much point finding a new color for it, only to change it in a few days/weeks,) Though I do like the color, and appreciate how it goes with the admin and mod colors. It will be a real shame to see it go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a random idea from the mind of ML.   Just a random idea from the mind of ML. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:05 am

Well, I'm all for a change for the colours of our ranks, if, and only if, you can get it right. Currently, our colours make no sense and are completely mixed up. But, as I'm used to them, I like them. You can't just go playing around with them. Currently, these are our colours:

Just a random idea from the mind of ML. LuudT

Going with what everybody said, with Nico wanting to keep the Admin and Mod colours, Dean wanting to keep his 'pretty' red colour, and lastly I wanting to keep the Legends colour (and I think everyone would agree with that), this is what we have:

Just a random idea from the mind of ML. WR04Y

As you can see, they're all still pretty mixed up. But, if someone can make them work somehow, good on them. I'm not up for the task of choosing us a colour scheme, but I'm sure someone is. In my opinion, only the moderator, admin, and legend colours should stay (sorry, Dean). The rest would be up for discussion.

Okay, and, lastly, themes, because I feel like this thread might lean in that direction eventually (and probably pushed along by me writing this)... Just like with the colours, I am both against and for this. If we get a nice, fitting, custom made theme, I say use it. But, if not, we keep the one we have. What we have works fun, and we don't need to go playing around with it. Also, by changing the theme, the colour scheme also needs to change.

Anyway... just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a random idea from the mind of ML.   Just a random idea from the mind of ML. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a random idea from the mind of ML.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: