Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Three ways of thinking, speaking, and documenting.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Three ways of thinking, speaking, and documenting. Empty
PostSubject: Three ways of thinking, speaking, and documenting.   Three ways of thinking, speaking, and documenting. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:04 am

You mess me up, you make me feel like a fool. Everything I say is useless, every time I speak up, I'm defenceless. My thoughts an the mental wall I built will never be enough, because I will always have holes. I will always be imperfect. 

The sun gleams on the trumpet, it heats, but it does not melt. For it is not easy to melt, it was made to be used, to be taken around. But it was also to be taken care of. To be polished. To be washed. Occasionally, it looses a screw, but without that piece, the player cannot play properly. 

炒面不是炒面如果我没有焦。小小都要。我们大家要度过不幸。不要想的不好的时间。不过,我不可以忘记。你不喜欢我,不要去大家说。不要弄的我不可以和我的朋友玩儿。我爱什么,你就去所这个东西的坏话。你说,我是一个坏蛋,不过, 你是个真的坏人。

在你的世界,做农民是好过做王子。做孩子有地为。孩子是跟家从名各爸爸妈妈。在你的世界,我是一个鬼不过你是伸?是不是,吗?我没有错了。 

Le façon que des mères ont regardé leurs enfants est l'oppose que ton attitude. Tous sont ratté parce que le dragon a ratté tout, et le lapin a fait rien. Vraiment. Je ne pense pas. Je ne pense pas que c'est d'accord. Le lapin est un monteur. Pourquoi est-ce que le dragon l'ignore? Le dragon peut le tuer en quelques seconds. Le dragon ne peut pas. Il est attaché par des mots. Par des phrases. Le dragon est sans defences. Il est comme lui. C'est tout. Pourquoi est-ce que le lapin as plus d'aide? Seulement parce que il est le plus petit, mais le tigre, le chat, le cochon, et des autres 8 animaux ont pitié le petit lapin, mais c'es tout des histores. Des histoires fausses. 

Note: I wrote this in improper grammar in the chinese section on purpose, but excuse my french. Axtually, the french part isn't supposed to make sense either. I wrote this all on an iPod, don't judge me fjxkssjso

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Three ways of thinking, speaking, and documenting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three ways of thinking, speaking, and documenting.   Three ways of thinking, speaking, and documenting. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:04 pm

HOW CAN YOU BLEG. Go be talented somewhere else. D8
Back to top Go down

Three ways of thinking, speaking, and documenting.
Page 1 of 1