Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Creepy Satyr (Vix)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlphaBetaGammaDelta

The Creepy Satyr (Vix) Empty
PostSubject: The Creepy Satyr (Vix)   The Creepy Satyr (Vix) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:27 pm

Jinx had walked quite a bit, he'd even managed to hit a nymph. But then they chased him, he'd just lost them. Jinx had only ran like that once before, but the time before that, he was running for his life. He threw both scythes to the gound, the metal sticking into the ground and the handle shoved into the air.

"No minotaurs." Jinx puffed. Nothing challenging. Nothing whatsoever. He thought he saw an eye glinting in the light, to his left. He turned his head to see. Nothing. "Must be the heat or something." Jinx said to himself. In all honestly, it wasn't even that hot.

He sat down inbetween the scythes, legs crossed and hands on his knees. He was ready to jump up and attack whoever was out there, if thee was anyone out thee at all. He just closed his eyes, and thought. Not about anything in particular, just reflected on life really. H rubbed his eyes. Maybe he should go back to camp, he was getting tired.
Back to top Go down
http://rotandruin.com
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: The Creepy Satyr (Vix)   The Creepy Satyr (Vix) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm

His thoughts might be interrupted by a rather large acorn making it's way at a high speed towards his head. If he did not dodge, it would connect and bounce off of his forehead.

"Hey! I don't like nymphs all that much either, but that doesn't give you an excuse to go around bullying them!" A female voice shouted from up in an oak tree.

Up in the leaves, was a satyr. Though weirdly it was a girl. She had pigtails, the same auburn color as her furry legs. Although most Satyrs didn't wear pants in camp, she wore shorts, and her tank top had the print of a female rock band on it. Her green eyes narrowed as she clicked her hoof against the bark of the tree. It was painted the same color as her tank top. Tied to her back, was a golden harp, glittering in the sunlight. In her hand, she held a slingshot with another acorn aimed right for him. "Go apologize you big jerk! Just because you're a demi-god doesn't give you the right to treat anyone like that! If you don't, I'll tell Mr. D!"
Back to top Go down
AlphaBetaGammaDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Creepy Satyr (Vix)   The Creepy Satyr (Vix) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:56 pm

Jinx's eyes shot open as an acorn bounced off his forehead. He knew thee was something or someone there. Maybe it was a taking squrrel or something. "Bullying them? Oh, I'll just go and apologize to them then, I'm sorry." Jinx lied. He wasn't sorry at all. He may have said he'd go say sorry, but he didn't move an inch.

"Your voice goes right through me, so please, be quiet." Jinx put one hand on one of the scythes. If she launched another acorn at him, he was gonna attempt to climb the tree, and drag her down be her ponytails, he didn't care of the consicquences.

"Am I not alowd to sit down and have some peace?" He closed his eyes again, one hand on his scythe, the other was still on his knee. She'd tell Mr. D probably. Oh well. He'd probably go back to camp with a punishment that had his name on it.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: The Creepy Satyr (Vix)   The Creepy Satyr (Vix) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:13 pm

"Cherry didn't get to just sit in peace." she said, letting go of the band, launching the acorn at him again. "So why do you get to? Huh?" she pulled down the eyelid on her left eye and stuck out her tongue. "I won't be quiet or leave you alone til you go apologize! Don't make me start playing Backstreet Boys on my harp! I'll do it!"
Back to top Go down
AlphaBetaGammaDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Creepy Satyr (Vix)   The Creepy Satyr (Vix) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:35 pm

"Cherry?" Must've been the name of the nymph he hit. This time, he knew the acorn was coming. Jinx moved his head to the side, the acorn flew past his ear. "What are you? An angry squirrel? Actually, I've seen squirrels aim better than you." Jinx scoffed. He stood up and grabbed one of his scythes. "Launch another acorn, and this scythe will be sticking out of your chest." He then laughed. "Backstreet Boys? On a harp? As a threat?" Jinx laughed again. Pathetic. "And to answer your previous question, I get to sit in peace because I have two pointy things that can slice open your throat." Jinx said with a fake smile.

Last edited by AlphaBetaGammaDelta on Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: The Creepy Satyr (Vix)   The Creepy Satyr (Vix) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:49 pm

"You kill me and it's murder, and you'll have more than a demerit on your head. You don't kill another camper on purpose. And you must be stupid or new, because every song does something to the wild." She said, glaring. "You raise your scythes at me in a deadly manner, you'll regret it." she looked more serious now that he had threatened death on her. She pulled a bow from her hip, notching an arrow. "Threaten me again, half-blood." She warned. "You're not the only one who can fight, and I'm on my own turf. The forest will protect me. I don't think it will do the same for you, nature bully."

"You need to learn you can't threaten death on everyone and get away with it. One day, it's going to come back to bite you. Leave now, and I won't tell Mr. D and the satyr elders you threatened to kill me over an acorn and an apology."

((>_>; you know you can't just go around threatening to kill people with those...))
Back to top Go down
AlphaBetaGammaDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Creepy Satyr (Vix)   The Creepy Satyr (Vix) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:41 pm

"Your unlucky," Jinx laughed. "I embrace death and pain. If I didnt I would probably put down my scythe, and say sorry. But I do embrace it. We all die eventually, and only we can decide when." Jinx said philosophically.

Instead of lowering his scythe, he picked up the acorn that had hit him, and threw it at the satyr. "Do I get to hear your name before one of us attacks the other?" Jinx picked up his other scythe.

"Are you better with that than launching acorns?" Jinx asked, taking a couple steps towards the tree. "If you want to fight, come down here, and I promise to make it quick. If you dont, run, turn around and go." Jinx narrowed his eyes.

The chitchat was getting annoying. "Oh and by the way, I've only swore death to a Harpie that attacked me. She is now six feet under. I may have given a light hearted threat, but dont anger me.." Jinx's grip on his scythes increased, his knuckles turning white, and his eyes flushed red. "I'm Jinx. And you've just been cursed to come across me." Jinx chuckled.

Last edited by AlphaBetaGammaDelta on Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: The Creepy Satyr (Vix)   The Creepy Satyr (Vix) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:08 pm

"Gods you're a drama queen. Do you always have a big monologue to make yourself feel better? Well, sorry, Mister Death Obsession. I'm not your victim today." Aiming the arrows, she let it loose. If he dodged, it would hit the ground, but if it hit him, he'd get the full brunt of a sulfurous smoke screen. It was a fart arrow. Back-flipping from her branch, she ran towards camp on swift hooves, using the thick smoke to get away.
Back to top Go down
AlphaBetaGammaDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Creepy Satyr (Vix)   The Creepy Satyr (Vix) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:51 am

Jinx had let the arrow hit him, but then there was the smoke and it stunk. Jinx sighed as he pulled the arrow out of his shoulder. He wasn't angry, just really annoyed. The stupid styr had probably ran and told Mr. D. Ok, he needed to find his way back to camp. First, to get out of the dreaded smoke. He ran towards where he had last heard the hooves of the satyr.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: The Creepy Satyr (Vix)   The Creepy Satyr (Vix) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:01 pm

((fart arrows aren't sharp. They don't puncture))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Creepy Satyr (Vix)   The Creepy Satyr (Vix) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Creepy Satyr (Vix)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: