Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Purple's Peeps

Go down 
+5
Nico
Kat
Charlie
Sniggle
Purple
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Purple's Peeps - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple's Peeps   Purple's Peeps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:26 pm

Cheyenne has replaced that chick Stella and wants acceptance!
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Purple's Peeps   Purple's Peeps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:26 pm

- ❝ l i t t l e t h i n g s s l i p s o u t ❞
    Cheyenne is a c c e p t e d
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Purple's Peeps   Purple's Peeps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 3:55 pm

Edited*
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Purple's Peeps   Purple's Peeps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:42 pm

Currently added Allison Parker, who can be found at the third post here---->>> click thisbut can you please accept it here cause im trying to make that a clean topic
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Purple's Peeps   Purple's Peeps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:18 am

Allison is
accepted!

Happy roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Purple's Peeps   Purple's Peeps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 10:54 pm

Genevieve Sadie White awaits acceptance. [no code]
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Purple's Peeps   Purple's Peeps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:09 pm

Eve is
accepted!

Happy roleplaying~
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Purple's Peeps   Purple's Peeps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:02 pm

Hey Char Mods, when you can, Lucy Jane Adams, awats your acceptance. She can be found here https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t11820-i-wont-let-these-little-things-slip-purple-s#245707
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Purple's Peeps   Purple's Peeps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:11 pm

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Purple's Peeps   Purple's Peeps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:28 pm

James is
accepted!

Happy roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Purple's Peeps   Purple's Peeps - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Purple's Peeps
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2