Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

All the kings horses... -Nate-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy

Vixy

All the kings horses... -Nate- Empty
PostSubject: All the kings horses... -Nate-   All the kings horses... -Nate- I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:34 pm

There was the soft sound of humming chiming through the stables, a small, cheerful girl sitting on the top of a stable gate. Brianna was known for being rather absent and simple minded, and she didn't seem to mind or notice people treating her like she was mentally handicapped. Things like that mattered little in the long run. Her tan and teal, peasant skirt swung around her bare feet, bronze flip flops glittered on her feet, pale ribbons lacing up her legs. She was singing a song to the horse she was sitting in front of, giving him a few apples and oats.
Back to top Go down
Natic

Natic

PostSubject: Re: All the kings horses... -Nate-   All the kings horses... -Nate- I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:15 pm

All the kings horses... -Nate- Nessman40and2
Elrohir Alevan Vanuir
Beren and Athena

Elro looked over his shoulder to see if the path was cleared, weapons laid scattered across the beaten path. Dust engulfed the air and whirled about with the rise of the wind, the remains of monsters that had previously been stirred everywhere. Lifting his hood over his head, he took one last look of the place; the forest seemed to have grown quiet, as if all the life of the brush knew what had happened in the past minutes, and simply seemed to be holding their breath.
"Come on, Ciryon." He willed his steed to go forth, and with one swift movement of his spear, Valacar was returned to its gauge. He began to whistle a soft tune, listening as the birds whistled back in greeting. In but a few strides, he stopped, sensing the presence of another camper. Cocking his head to the left, he saw what seemed to be an innocent girl enjoying the blissful day, just up ahead from where he rode. "Morning," he began, his mind curious. "What brings a fellow camper to awaken this early?" His right eyebrow raised simultaneously while speaking, as he eyed the girl with simple suspicion.

Last edited by Natic on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: All the kings horses... -Nate-   All the kings horses... -Nate- I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:24 pm

"I'm singing to the horses." Her voice was light and sweet. Turning, she smiled brightly, nothing but happiness in her expression. "And it's a Good Morning in fact! I picked apples with the nymphs at sunrise, and thought it would be nice to share. Would you like one?" she asked, holding another out to the horse in front of her, giggling as it took it. Turning to look at the boy, her indigo eyes glittered. "What're you going out this early. Most other campers sleep in!" she reached into her bag and tossed him a shiny, red apple. "I like waking up at sunrise. Then you can feel the beginning warmth of the day!"
Back to top Go down
Natic

Natic

PostSubject: Re: All the kings horses... -Nate-   All the kings horses... -Nate- I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:25 pm

Elrohir Alevan Vanuir
Beren and Athena

"You..must be a morning person." He managed, rubbing the back on his neck as he listened to the girl, politely watching her as she chatted on in an enthused way. "Thank you, I suppose." Catching the apple in the palm of his hands, he watched as its red hue shown brightly in the light of the sun, and then faded into a gray colour within seconds. His stormy eyes glanced down as he heaved a sigh. The aura of power he had mustered not too long ago must have still been in his presence. Taking out a small pocket knife, he slowly cut the apple in half, watching as some of the small molecules that formed the sweet juice of the fruit stood still in the air, while others began circulating around the object. He presented half of it to Ciryon and the rest he slowly ate while thinking on the girls question. "I have a duty to wake up earlier than the others.." He smiled at the thought of sleeping in.

"Ever hear the saying 'no rest for the weary'?" Chuckling, he dismounted Ciryon and walked over to a nearby fountain, cleansing his hands in its water. "Ah yes, the warmth you say?" he half stated, half asked curiously. Walking back, he flicked his wet hands at the girl and watched as a few droplets of water lightly hit her. Elro smiled teasingly at her. "How's that?" The gesture was a playful one, and by Elro's tone, one could tell that he was starting to be in good spirits with the rising of the day.

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: All the kings horses... -Nate-   All the kings horses... -Nate- I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:35 pm

"I'm an anytime person!" she chimed, clapping her hands. "What's your duty? My siblings usually yell at me to get out early cause I talk too much." she said, tapping her cheek in contemplation. Her eyes looked back to him, the color of grapes. "Whatchu weary of?" she asked, but was interupted by the water droplets flicking on her. She giggled and swung her legs. "That was fun. I think I'll go for a swim later!"
Back to top Go down
Natic

Natic

PostSubject: Re: All the kings horses... -Nate-   All the kings horses... -Nate- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:07 pm

Elrohir Alevan Vanuir
Beren and Athena

Holding the rail of the stables, he looked at the girl, one of his hands now tucked away in his jean pocket. He laughed too as the girl giggled, and bit his lower lip. "I don't think I could yell at you," He winked at her in a friendly way, smiling. "I actually enjoy hearing that- a lot of campers aren't that eccentric." His face now displayed a smile out of irony.

Walking over to a stoop near the stables, he sat down and ran his hand through his brown locks of hair.
"I have to wake up before the others as a sort of safety precaution, you might say." His head titled back, his arms now folded. "It's necessary" Elro mused openly. "Weary of what essentially needs to be done, but I'm tenacious enough to do it all." He closed his golden eyes for a brief moment, and opening them again, he found that he was starring back at the girl who now looked into him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the kings horses... -Nate-   All the kings horses... -Nate- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All the kings horses... -Nate-
Page 1 of 1