Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Life sucks, and then you die (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Life sucks, and then you die (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Life sucks, and then you die (OPEN)   Life sucks, and then you die (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:54 am

She arived at the beach. Looking up and down, she knew that Ronnie hadn't come here. She didn't want to come face to face with her, and to be honest, who could balme her. Grace had done the thing she had asked her not to, and then to top it all off, had given her the wrong mascara (again). Instead of black wih extra length, she had got sword with a side order of almost stabbing herself in the eye. Couldn't her Mom have given her a normal sword, instead of something that came out of a mascara bottle? Not that it wasn't cool or anything, but she had almost killed her cousin. That wasn't something that would go down easily with her father or Aunty.
'Oh, yeah, by the way Aunty Alexandra? I kinda accidently killed your daughter with my sword/mascara. Sorry, now how about we go get some low-fat yoghurt?' she couldn't see that going down well, somehow or another.
As for Ronnie her-self, she wasn't exactly someone to let go of grudes. She still hadn't forgiven Granpa Moon for killing her pet worm when she was four. Seeing as though this topped the charts of things not to do, she couldn't see Ronnie forgiving her for this.
A sob bubbled up into her throat. Then, she tears started to roll down her cheek. Forget my eye-liner and mascara, she thought. Grace never cried. Even when she had sprained her wrist, she had regarded it with curiosity, not tears. She was tough, but now her best friend most likely hated her, and now she just couldn't care less. She ducked her head into her hands and cried.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Life sucks, and then you die (OPEN)   Life sucks, and then you die (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:17 pm

"Having a sour day, sweet pea?" A heavily southern, feminine voice asked from behind her. A large girl with honey colored hair with deep curls and soft green eyes smiled kindly as she sat down next to the girl. She wouldn't recognize her, but the air of a daughter of Aphrodite was about her. Cerise looked over. "Now, my daddy always says it's easy to be sad when the gettings are gettin ya'." she cooed, reaching over to rub her back if she was allowed. "But it's harder to take what's happenin' and turn it around, but it's more worth it."
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Life sucks, and then you die (OPEN)   Life sucks, and then you die (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:25 pm

({{ So sorry, but I have to go now :( Post though, and I'll be on tomorrow. My twin needs the computer for his school project :/ Sorry }})

The girl was nice.
'Are you a daughter of Aphrodite? Or some other God?,' she sniffled. Gods, how embarrasing. With black lines running down her face, she must have been a sight for sore eyes.
'I'm just... Losing my best friend,' she admitted.
The girl had a heavy accent, but she looked pretty. The natural thought was that she was a daughter of the love goddess. But then, she usually thought that about all good looking kids, and usually they were Hecate, or someone else.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Life sucks, and then you die (OPEN)   Life sucks, and then you die (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:38 pm

"Just found out I am yesterday. Me and my brother." she said, reaching into her pocket to wipe the streaks from her cheeks carefully. "There. No need to leave those tear-streaks all over your pretty face." Her smile was warm. "And you?" she asked, checking for more tears before getting to work fixing her make-up from her bag. She did this with ease, cooing at her in her accent as she did so. "Now, sweet pea. A best friend will always be a best friend unless they ain't. Some things just take time, and sometimes they're meant to break. But what you gotta keep in mind, is that everything will turn out alright in the end." She capped her lip gloss and smiled. "There, pretty as a Daisy in May."
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Life sucks, and then you die (OPEN)   Life sucks, and then you die (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:44 am

I smiled at the girl, trying to be warm. Usually, I didn't like new people, but she was nice and had fixed my face, so I suppose I could like her.
'My name is Grace Moon, daughter of Aphrodite. I'm sixteen, soon to be seventeen. What about you? I know your Aphrodite, but other then that, nothing.' I looked at the girl quizically.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Life sucks, and then you die (OPEN)   Life sucks, and then you die (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:34 am

"I'm Cerise Bellemont, Daughter of Aphrodite, Scorpio, I have a cat in the cabin named Cotton, and a Twin brother named Connor." she smiled at her. "We're both 17. Anything you need to know, just ask. I ain't one for keeping secrets! Specially from family.... Cept for that time me and Connor lied to Daddy about accidentally drivin' the truck into the swamp...."
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Life sucks, and then you die (OPEN)   Life sucks, and then you die (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:39 am

I laughed for what felt like the first time in ages.
'You drove a car into a swamp?! That...is...Cool! You'll learn soon enough I'm not exactly an orthadox child of the love Goddess. I like fighting, and I really don't mind getting my hands dirty. I was thinking about adopting a dog, but if you have a cat, it might not be the best idea,'
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Life sucks, and then you die (OPEN)   Life sucks, and then you die (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:44 am

"We'd been fightin' over the wheel and ended up swervin' into it. They had one heck of a time unstickin' it from the mud." Cerise grinned, fixing up her lipstick, which was a bright crimson red. "Sugar, I'm big. I don't think I saw any of our sisters in a size over 2." she said, grinning. "And so long as it's friendly with cats, won't matter none. We have lotsa dogs back home, they's just my daddy's. Cotton don't mind dogs none." She clapped the small compact she'd been using for a mirror shut, putting the things back into her bag.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Life sucks, and then you die (OPEN)   Life sucks, and then you die (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:53 am

({{ I have to go again. I really have no luck, but I'll be on tomorrow. Sorry}})

'Your really not like the others either are you? And by the way, your fine. I'm only thin because of my cousin Ronnie. She basically eats junk, then takes a run until all the calories she put on are gone. I think she's going to slowly starve to death. As for my dog, I think I'm getting a wolf hybrid. I tell you something, if it don't like cats or horses, it's going to have a very hard time fitting in here,' I grinned widely.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Life sucks, and then you die (OPEN)   Life sucks, and then you die (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:02 pm

"Wolves are hard to manage." she warned, but leaned back on her hands. "I try not to be like anyone, sweet pea. If you act and look like others, then you don't have your own identity. I like bein' myself." Cerise smiled brightly. "True beauty, is being who you truely are, and not lettin no one tell you who you aught to be!"
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Life sucks, and then you die (OPEN)   Life sucks, and then you die (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:13 am

I laughed, at the expression on her face.
'I'm not sure. I'm thinking of a puppy to be perfectly honest. As for the true beauty, your right, but if you said that to any other one of our sisters or brothers, they would probably create blue murder.'
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Life sucks, and then you die (OPEN)   Life sucks, and then you die (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:56 am

"Yeah, I'm sure they would. It's been a hoot, finding out I got more brothers, and I got sisters!" she shook her head. "It don't mean I'm going to like our mother though. She left Daddy torn to pieces and left me and Connor to fend on our lonesome. Connor always had this fantasy about the lady who birthed us, at first, I did too... But I guess I got bitter as time drew on and she never even sent a letter, phoned us...Nothin..." She looked bitterly out to the ocean, her knees tucked to her chest.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Life sucks, and then you die (OPEN)   Life sucks, and then you die (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:09 pm

I slowly put my hand out onto her sholuder.
'My Dad met Aphrodite when he was doing a commercial for TV. He never loved anyone again, but it's getting better. He's starting to get better. It takes a while...but maybe one day. I'm not saying I love Mom...but it's not her fault. It's the only thing they can do. Gods can never stay,' I said gently.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Life sucks, and then you die (OPEN)   Life sucks, and then you die (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:17 pm

"From what I've read, mother likes to play with people. She's married and does she even lie with him? She plays around with Ares." she closed her eyes and sighed. "Daddy was working with an expert to make perfumes that actually smelled natural. Like fresh apples, strawberries..." she said, closing her eyes. "He told me it only took a minute to fall for her, and before he knew it, she was gone. Months later, we were left on his doorstep. He never once even questioned raising us... Daddy's the sweetest man there ever was." she frowned. "He deserves a lady who can stay and love him without a single thought otherwise."
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Life sucks, and then you die (OPEN)   Life sucks, and then you die (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:27 pm

'I understand. My cousin, Ronnie, she's a daughter of Apollo. It's the reason we bonded in the first place. We're the same. One day, your Dad's going to find a woman who will make him forget about our dear Mother...There's a thing going on. You can go to Olympus. I was going to go with Ronnie one day, but if you want...we could go. I get if you don't want to, but Mom would be there...we could speak to her,' I laughed then,'you could tell her how she shouldn't be messing around with Ares.'
I waited, thinking I had gone to far.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Life sucks, and then you die (OPEN)   Life sucks, and then you die (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:45 pm

"If she'd listen to me, it'd be a miracle." She said, stretching wide, smiling at her. "We can go together. I can tell her to go and visit my daddy and tell him to move on. He's still got it in his mind that she's coming back one day." The bigger girl stood, smiling and offering a hand. "You'll have to help me find an outfit!"
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Life sucks, and then you die (OPEN)   Life sucks, and then you die (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:54 pm

({{ Are you making the post in Aphrodite Cabin or me? }})

I took her hand.
'Let us go and tell Aphrodite, Goddess of Love and Beauty to stop leading people on...You know, putting it that way, it doesn't sound likely,' I laughed.
'I'll help you chose an outfit if you'll help me,' I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life sucks, and then you die (OPEN)   Life sucks, and then you die (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life sucks, and then you die (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: