Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Honey Suckle in a Wildfire. (ML)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Honey Suckle in a Wildfire. (ML) Empty
PostSubject: Honey Suckle in a Wildfire. (ML)   Honey Suckle in a Wildfire. (ML) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:29 am

Honey Suckle in a Wildfire. (ML) Blake11
Honey Suckle in a Wildfire. (ML) Coolte24

--> --> --> --> --> --> --> --> --> --> --> -->- -> -->
"I'm ahead of the pack"

It was a clear day, like most, in camp. The birds sang the monsters slept and demigods were out to work. Having finished with her morning dutiess Blake had ventured into the foliage of the woods. She wore little protection other then her hat and light weight hiking shoes. Her hair was braided to keep leaves from it and this was her simple attire. The fanny pack buckled around her waist gave her access to a few knives and snacks. Keeping careful watch the girl only went fathur into the woods.

It had been about an hour since she started her hike and she had yet to run into any one or anything. This was good since she was too young to go in the woods alone, or at least that was what she was told. Blake felt if it was dangerous enough then no one would venture in, she was 11 years old, not 7. She could protect herself. She rolled the thin throwing knives in her hand wondering where the life was. She had heard birds and insects nonstop since she had started now there was an errie silence. Decideing she should head back she started to walk quickly towards the brink of the forest, her pace sped up as she became more paranoid about what lerked behind her, she felt if she was being followed and this didn't help her fouce as she looked behind her she had her foot caught on a low floor branch tripping over onto her face she bit her lip from howling in pain as her ankle was in a painful twist. She had enough of these to know it would need rest, but it wasn't time for rest.

"But maybe I should look back to check?"
outfit
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Honey Suckle in a Wildfire. (ML)   Honey Suckle in a Wildfire. (ML) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:44 am

Guess I like the way you smile with your eyes
Other guys
see it but don't realize that its m-my loving
Theres something about your
laugh that makes me wanna have to
Theres nothing
funny so we laugh at n-n-nothing

Honey Suckle in a Wildfire. (ML) Tumblr_m0wmcmf5sX1r0y1w0o1_500_large
Niall Malachy Hollahan
Son of Hephaestus
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall walks through the forest, holding his sword. He had finished everything he was doing around camp, and he had know idea what to do. So he had decided to come to the forest. Normally this wasn't something Niall would do. But for some reason, today he felt like it. He reaches up and wipes sweat off of his forehead as he countines to walk through the forest, cutting down branches and vines with his sword when it was needed. This was certianly one of his stupidier ideas. Not to mention he had strayed off of the path, and he had know idea where he was going. He stops walking to take a breath and try to find a sense of direction. He rubs the side of his head and spins in a circle. Okay, he thinks his pointing North now. Let's hope he's right, he doesn't really want to get lost. Niall once again starts walking through the trees.

He stops abruptly when he hears someone, or something. Carefully he makes his way towards the sound. Peering through the trees he sees a little girl. She can't be harmful right? He walks out into the open and looks at her. It looked as though she had hurt her ankle. He walks in front of her and looks at her. "I'm Niall, do you need any help?"he asks her. Niall was no Apollo kid, but he did know his basic first aid. If he needed to, he could put a splint on it. It wouldn't be a very good splint, but it would still work. He then looks at her ankle, it wasn't pretty. He really needed to get the girl out of there and back to where he could find help.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Honey Suckle in a Wildfire. (ML)   Honey Suckle in a Wildfire. (ML) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:17 pm

"I'm ahead of the pack"

It didn't take long for whatever else was in the woods to find her. She had her knives in her hand as her last resort, but was relived when see seen it was only a young man. Slipping her knives into her pack she moved herself agaist the tree. She rubbed her ankle gentley. "So you must of been what scared all the animals away." the blunt child stated. It was rude more like she just figured it out. She studied the boy of a second, her eyes scaned is face for any sign of treat but found none.

"I'll be ok, My name is Blake." She refused his offer, pushing away the prickling behind her eyes at the sharp pain. Her ankle had swollen but other then a simple sprain it would be fine. Pushing her hair back she looked around towards the forest. It wasn't safe to stay here like this, but she really couldn't move for a few mintues until her ankle numbed a little. "Would you mind staying here with me until I can walk out?"

outfit
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Honey Suckle in a Wildfire. (ML)   Honey Suckle in a Wildfire. (ML) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:06 pm

Other guys
Theres nothing

Honey Suckle in a Wildfire. (ML) Tumblr_m0wmcmf5sX1r0y1w0o1_500_large
Niall Malachy Hollahan
Son of Hephaestus
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall tilts his head to the right as he watches the girl. He moves over and leans against a tree. "Yeah, sorry about that"he says to her. Niall had scared all of the animals away. His clumsyness had caused the animals to run in fright. Niall's mouth forms a frown as he thinks of the memory of the fleeing animals. He needed to learn how to not be clumsy.

"Let's hope it is. I'm no Apollo kid"he says to her. Niall could pass for an Apollo kid though, better than a son of Hephaestus. A lot of people always think that he's a son of Apollo. His musical talents made people think he was a son of Apollo. No one ever thought he was a son of Hephaestus. He can't build squat. "I'm Niall, nice to meet you Blake"he says to her. "Oh yeah defiently!"he says to her.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Honey Suckle in a Wildfire. (ML)   Honey Suckle in a Wildfire. (ML) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:37 pm

"I'm ahead of the pack"

Watching as thoughts rushed across his face she frowned a little. "If you are upset about the animals, don't be, You're not the only one who's ever stumbled through the woods. Just pratice, wouldn't want a monster sneaking up on you." She gave a bit of advice. Her little voice soft and sweet, with a tinged accent.

Rubbing her ankles a little. "I guess if you are going to hang out here, best get comfortable." Now that she had settled down she desided that it was time to eat her snacks she had brought. Reaching into her pack she pulled out a stack of gramah crackers and an apple. She took one of her knives and sliced it down the middle and offered it to Naill. "Here." Her food was rather odd for a child to eat willingly, crackers and apples aren't usally top choises.

outfit

Why don't you leave me a question for Blake to use in her revisal? Pretty please with apples on top?
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Honey Suckle in a Wildfire. (ML)   Honey Suckle in a Wildfire. (ML) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:39 pm

Other guys
Theres nothing

Honey Suckle in a Wildfire. (ML) Tumblr_m4305uSv6J1ru36mgo1_500
Niall Malachy Hollahan
Son of Hephaestus

Niall shrugs slightly and listens to Blake as she talks. "I'll try that next time"he says to her. He then reaches out and takes one of the graham crackers. "Thanks"he says to her, as he breaks the cracker into fourths. Niall then picks up one fourth of the cracker and puts it in his mouth. When he's done with that fourth, he moves on to the next one, doing the same for the remaining two fourths of the graham cracker. As he eats, Niall finds himself smiling wider. No matter what, food never fails to make Niall smile.

He looks up and over at Blake. She was certianlly an intresting little girl. He wondered how old she was, he'd have to guess under thirteen. Niall blinks and rubs the side of his head, as he watches her. "I hope you don't mind me asking, but how old are you?"he asks her. It was a good question, you could give him that one. He then sits down on the ground and shifts around to get comfortable. "What brings you to the forest?"he asks her. Now Niall was just trying to get a good conversation going. He might as well, they could be here awhile.

--I had him ask the questions like you said. Hopefully they're good! Don't be afraid to say anything, I'm open to critism and suggestions, as long as they aren't too harsh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honey Suckle in a Wildfire. (ML)   Honey Suckle in a Wildfire. (ML) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honey Suckle in a Wildfire. (ML)
Page 1 of 1