Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ryan McHale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale Empty
PostSubject: Ryan McHale   Ryan McHale I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:34 am

Name:Ryan McHale
Birthday:August,15
Godly Parent:Apollo
Claimed:No
Mortal Family:Jolina McHale(Mother) and Jesse Davis(StepDad)
Years in Camp:0
Brief History:Ryan was born in green bay along with his mother.Ryan would've stayed but his mom thought that if they moved to new york they would be close to more of there relatives.He moved to new york and went to school at in auburn new york.But he had to move again because his mother passed away after getting sick and dying .He moved to manhattan with his uncle who took custody of him and they were great together.His uncle almost died when a cyclopes tried to eat him.He and his uncle live with his grandpa who is rich and ryan goes to a private school.Ryan was a nation wide hit in archery hitting all the targets perfectly.He was also the nations best point guard and planned on going to duke or kentucky when he was older and better.He was drove to camp half-blood by a satyr named mikael.
Physical Appearance:He has short cropped blonde hair which he inherited from his dad and he gets his blue eyes from his mom.Ryan is skinny and has some muscles.He has a chiseled face with bright white teeth.Ryan wears a orange camp t-shirt and a pair of black jeans with black Nike's.He wears a golden necklace with Zeus on it for good luck.He has a sun picture his mom gave him before she died.
Personality:Ryan is adventurous person and loves to get in action.Ryan is caring and protective and very clumsy and smart.He is mature and can lead a giant group of people with no trouble.He tends to break rules and not care because he is a Demi God.He is not ruthless and believes everyone should have mercy even for there godly parents.
Fatal Flaw:Ryan fatal flaw is Adventurer.Gluttony for every possible new experience.He always wants action and can't stay down.Which helps him in battle.The downfall is he does Dum things just to get new expriences which cause him to mess up quests.
Pets:None
Talents:Archery,Basketball,Football,Soccer,Baseball,Rock Climbing.
Weapons:A sword and shield with a bow and arrow.
Year-Round or Summer:Summer Other:None

Last edited by Ryan McHale on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Ryan McHale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan McHale   Ryan McHale I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:19 am

Well, I think it looks good, just wait for an Admin or Mod to stumble upon it (:
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan McHale   Ryan McHale I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:41 pm

Okay thanks.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Ryan McHale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan McHale   Ryan McHale I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:46 pm

Nice charrie! Ryan is...

Accepted!

✯ PM me with any questions ✯

Back to top Go down
Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan McHale   Ryan McHale I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:48 pm

Are you allowed to accept me cause your a moderator.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Ryan McHale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan McHale   Ryan McHale I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:49 pm

Moderators and Admins are the only ones allowed to accept characters.
Back to top Go down
Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan McHale   Ryan McHale I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:50 pm

Okay thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryan McHale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan McHale   Ryan McHale I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryan McHale
Page 1 of 1