Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

forty-nine hours later~ [ P r I v A t E -- Brenners ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

forty-nine hours later~ [ P r I v A t E -- Brenners ] Empty
PostSubject: forty-nine hours later~ [ P r I v A t E -- Brenners ]   forty-nine hours later~ [ P r I v A t E -- Brenners ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:04 pm

kacey april lawrence

Groggily, Kacey sat up in her bed, her head thunking against the top bunk hard. "Oh, damn," she muttered, her brows knitting together as she rubbed her head. She blinked a few times, the sleep going from her eyes and looked around her dark cabin. Everyone in there was asleep; though she didn't have many brothers or sisters considering Hecate wasn't a social woman. She swung her legs over the side of her bed, her dark hair flopping into her face. She blew it aside, a different scent wafting into her nostrils. It wasn't her usually dark, scent. It was a rich, underground type of smell that only the smell of a child of Hades would have. That's when it all came rushing back to her; the fight with the Minotaur, David. David. She thought again, sniffing at her shirt. It had his cologne and his aura on it. As a daughter of Hecate, she could see magical auras from demigods.

It was nice smell and she smiled a little bit at the thought of him. Kacey glanced over at her clock, rubbing the sleep completely from her eyes. It was 5:48 AM exactly. 'What the hell...' she thought, sliding out her iPhone and checking the date. "Holy Hecate..." she muttered, staring at the date. It was June 8th. She'd been asleep for two days. Kacey's eyes widened a little bit. She slid out of her bed, completely, tip-toeing over to her dresser and sliding off the clothes she'd had on for three days. She slipped on some new, running clothes and snatched her headphones off her dresser, quickly plugging them into her phone. She slipped into her Nikes and softly padded out the Hecate cabin door, assaulted by the morning sun. It was already hot; and clear that it was going to be sweltering outside today. Kacey slowly walked to the Arena for some running, picking a good playlist to run to.

Once inside the Arena, she realized the lights weren't even on yet. She leaned over flicked the switch on and the Arena lit up, the track looking lovely in the morning sunlight from the windows on the ceiling. Kacey slid her Beats on her ears and began her three mile jog.

© emzan, brah.

Last edited by Zan on Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: forty-nine hours later~ [ P r I v A t E -- Brenners ]   forty-nine hours later~ [ P r I v A t E -- Brenners ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:12 pm

forty-nine hours later~ [ P r I v A t E -- Brenners ] Tumblr_m1je68QjlV1r5vlzio1_250forty-nine hours later~ [ P r I v A t E -- Brenners ] Tumblr_m1je68QjlV1r5vlzio2_250
~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
//Cut my LIFE into pieces; this is my last resort
Suffocation, no breathin'
DON'T give a....care....if I cut my arm bleeding
\\

David coughed again. He had been coughing a lot lately. He had to go to the infirmary for a fractured foot and being around all those sick people didn't exactly make him feel so great. Still, he didn't let his foot get in the way of him and training. Even if he couldn't do many physical activities he liked being in the essence of them all. He walked around the outside of the arena, peering into the greek coliseum. His eyes scanned the faces of the hard working demigods, but only one caught his eye. "Hey!" he called, limping toward Kacey.

//Because I'm losing my sight
losing my MIND
WISH somebody would tell me I'm FINE
\\
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: forty-nine hours later~ [ P r I v A t E -- Brenners ]   forty-nine hours later~ [ P r I v A t E -- Brenners ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:28 pm

kacey april lawrence

Kacey had only been jogging for ten minutes but was already sweating buckets in the humidity of the arena. Her music was pounding away from the Dr. Dre headphones and she was glad for it. She just needed to forget what happened the other night and focus on running. She loved running; it just helped her think and it helped her feel better. Plus, she loved the way it made her feel. Her feet pounded the ground beneath her, her calves burning with strength. For a moment, she thought about walking to take a breather but her favorite song came on to help her run. 'The Motto'. Yeah, Kacey liked rap.

"Yeah, I'm the man, you don't get it do ya?" she muttered, rapping the lyrics perfectly.

© emzan, brah.

Last edited by Zan on Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: forty-nine hours later~ [ P r I v A t E -- Brenners ]   forty-nine hours later~ [ P r I v A t E -- Brenners ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:12 pm

forty-nine hours later~ [ P r I v A t E -- Brenners ] Tumblr_m1je68QjlV1r5vlzio1_250forty-nine hours later~ [ P r I v A t E -- Brenners ] Tumblr_m1je68QjlV1r5vlzio2_250
~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
\\

David watched as she jogged away and he struggled to keep up. He saw she was wearing beats. Great. She would never hear him. He moved faster until he thought he was going to collapse when he finally reached out and grabbed her arm, trying to turn her so she was facing him.

losing my MIND
\\
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: forty-nine hours later~ [ P r I v A t E -- Brenners ]   forty-nine hours later~ [ P r I v A t E -- Brenners ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:27 pm

kacey april lawrence

She was halfway through the song when she felt a hand on her sweaty arm, she abruptly stopped and was turned around as she cried, "Oh, god, don't touch me, I'm sweaty!" When her gaze locked with the guy's, she realized that it was David. Her heart skipped a beat excitedly. "Oh, David, hi." She said, brushing a piece of hair out of her eyes. She blushed slightly, although he probably couldn't tell since she was sweating horribly. "I didn't even hear you," she admitted, holding up her Beats, which was blaring Rack City, one of her other songs on her playlist.

She hit pause on her phone and glanced up at David, clicking the lock button on her phone. "What's up?"

© emzan, brah.

Last edited by Zan on Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: forty-nine hours later~ [ P r I v A t E -- Brenners ]   forty-nine hours later~ [ P r I v A t E -- Brenners ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:38 pm

~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
\\

David nodded, understandingly. He let go of her arm and it was indeed sweaty, but he refrained from wiping it on his pants until he was out of sight. "Well, I just wanted to check in on you," he told her, putting his hands in his pockets. "I tried to see you in your cabin but your siblings said you were still sleeping. It's been two days," he informed, stupidly. She probably already found this information out from someone else. "So yeah. Just wanted to see if you were okay," he repeated. "Probably sick of me by now. I bring bad luck. I get it, blah blah," he repeated the things he had heard people say about him. "Okay bye."

losing my MIND
\\
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: forty-nine hours later~ [ P r I v A t E -- Brenners ]   forty-nine hours later~ [ P r I v A t E -- Brenners ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:00 pm

Kacey nodded along to what David was saying and only interjected a few times to say, "Yeah, uh-huh." When David began to say his goodbyes, Kacey's expression turned into a confused one. He came all the way to see her and just tell her that? When he began to turn away, she turned away too, but something told her to go after him, "Wait," she called, jogging over towards him, and grabbing his bicep. "David," she breathed, "What happened two nights ago...after I passed out?" She inquired, her eyes sparkling with curiousity and her tone slightly flirty.

Last edited by Zan on Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: forty-nine hours later~ [ P r I v A t E -- Brenners ]   forty-nine hours later~ [ P r I v A t E -- Brenners ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:14 pm

~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
\\

David felt her catch his bicep and he turned to look in her eyes and suddenly got nervous. He shifted nervously from foot to foot. "Nothing much. I- euh," he hesitated, not sure if she would disapprove of his actions. "I sort of carried you to your cabin, and uh," he thought back on how he had kissed her cheek before letting her sleep. "I set you in your bed to let you sleep," he finished, his face now bright pink.

losing my MIND
\\
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: forty-nine hours later~ [ P r I v A t E -- Brenners ]   forty-nine hours later~ [ P r I v A t E -- Brenners ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:32 pm

"Oh thank you," Kacey said, a smile forming on her lips. She could picture that scene in her head. Her practically half-dead in his arms while he carried her to her cabin. "I owe you one," she said, quietly. She didn't like being in debt to people, she didn't know why, though. She figured it was part of her heritage to hate being debt. But there wasn't many myths about Hecate to figure out why.

Last edited by Zan on Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: forty-nine hours later~ [ P r I v A t E -- Brenners ]   forty-nine hours later~ [ P r I v A t E -- Brenners ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:45 pm

~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
\\

David waved a hand passively. "You don't owe me anything," he assured her. "If you hadn't shot that spell the minotaur would have trampled all over me," he told her, reassuringly. He looked down at her hand which was still grabbing his bicep and he felt himself blush even more. "Uh," he gulped, practically dead for words.

losing my MIND
\\
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: forty-nine hours later~ [ P r I v A t E -- Brenners ]   forty-nine hours later~ [ P r I v A t E -- Brenners ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:58 pm

Kacey also glanced down at her hand and instantly removed it, a blush spreading across her cheeks. "Sorry," she apologized, looking down. The air around them was tense with awkwardness and a little bit of sexual tension, too. "So.. um," Kacey said, her voice tinged with akwardness as she cleared it. Kacey turned around to go back to running but, she decided against that. That's when she just decided to blurt out what she was thinking, "Hey, David? Do you want to go out with me sometime?" She closed her eyes, she head facing the wall.

Last edited by Zan on Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: forty-nine hours later~ [ P r I v A t E -- Brenners ]   forty-nine hours later~ [ P r I v A t E -- Brenners ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:17 pm

~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
\\

David felt the tension in the air, the awkwardness. Until Kacey decided to break it then his heart froze. He had no clue how to respond for he was only put in this position like... never. He put his hands back in his pockets as he tried not to look horribly excited. He nodded. "Yeah, that would be cool," he said, smiling slightly. Everyone always said he looked better when he smiled, he wasn't sure if that rang true or if they were just being nice to someone who's whole life is about death.

losing my MIND
\\
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: forty-nine hours later~ [ P r I v A t E -- Brenners ]   forty-nine hours later~ [ P r I v A t E -- Brenners ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:31 pm

Kace's heart thudded in her chest as she spun around to face him, "Really?" She asked, standing on her toes. "I mean, uh, yeah," she said, barely containing a grin. Her heart pounded even harder when he smiled. Gods, he had a great smile. It was seriously wonderful. His teeth were amazing and his lips? Yes. "What time?" She asked, biting her bottom lip with a grin. She could already picture the date now. Just like a classic date or something where they went to the movies, had dinner and he walked her back to her door and they kissed under the porch-light. Only slightly different for demigods.

Last edited by Zan on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: forty-nine hours later~ [ P r I v A t E -- Brenners ]   forty-nine hours later~ [ P r I v A t E -- Brenners ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:20 am

~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
\\

"Great, so uhm," David said. He was confused. Does he just say 'See ya' and walk away? Would he look to clingy to organize the date now? "Uh...Tomorrow at...seven?" he said, hoping that was acceptable. Were you supposed to go early or late in the day?? So many things to think about. His palms began to sweat, but that was fine cause his hands were still in his pockets. "I will-uh-pick you up at your cabin, okay?" he said.

losing my MIND
\\
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: forty-nine hours later~ [ P r I v A t E -- Brenners ]   forty-nine hours later~ [ P r I v A t E -- Brenners ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:47 am

Kacey grinned, her eyes totally lit up. "Great," she stated simply, unable to surppress a smile. Suddenly she had an idea, but it was risky and really bold. Though, from what she'd read in the magazines, she'd been told that guys loved it when the girl made the first move. So Kacey raised herself up on her toes and pressed her lips to David's cheek lightly. She whispered into his ear, "I'll see you later, okay?" Kacey grinned and pulled back, biting her bottom lip gently and she slowly walked backwards, still grinning at him. She flipped her headphones back on her head and turned around, jogging out the door of the arena.

Once outside, Kacey started running and launched herself into a front-flip, sticking the landing perfectly. She punched the air with a grin, "Yes!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: forty-nine hours later~ [ P r I v A t E -- Brenners ]   forty-nine hours later~ [ P r I v A t E -- Brenners ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

forty-nine hours later~ [ P r I v A t E -- Brenners ]
Page 1 of 1