Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

the_mighty_lilah's characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the_mighty_lilah

the_mighty_lilah

the_mighty_lilah's characters Empty
PostSubject: the_mighty_lilah's characters   the_mighty_lilah's characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:46 pm

Name: Lilah Espinoza

Age/Birthday: 15/January 15th

God Parent: HERMES FTW

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Mother: Kitty Espinoza (dead)

Years in Camp: ten

Brief History: When she was five, a giant crab attacked her Cali hometown - going after a different demigod, a 12-year-old son of Demeter. She managed to stumble into its way, and Kitty rushed in to save her. The scorpion killed Kitty, but Lilah was safe. Before soon, the satyr assigned to the son of Demeter arrived and took the two demigods to camp, where she's remained ever since. She has a love/hate relationship with Mr. D. and is slightly wary of Chiron.

Physical Appearance: She's 5'3" tall and has the Hermes family resemblance. She's got dirty blonde hair, bright green eyes, built like a runner. Her features are distinctly imipsh. She's also a bit of a tomboy, and usually wears simple cargo shorts/pants and t-shirts.

Personality: Your average Hermes kid. (No, that does not mean she's going to raise the Titan lord.) She's mischievous, energetic, and clever, not to mention highly kletpo. Keep one hand on your wallet. In general, she's that one friend who's always up for anything (yes, even the noodle thing). She gets along with just about everyone (including Ares' and Aphrodite's children), except children of Athena; thinks they've all got sticks up their posteriors.

Fatal Flaw: Looking out for number one. Other flaws include: scared of thunder, immature, afraid of emotions, fails at romance (flirts madly but never gets anywhere), lazy, doesn't take anything seriously...

Pets: Nah.

Talents: Speedy runner, excellent thief, good with money and computers, can eat nine Snickers bars without barfing.

Weapons: A CELESTIAL BRONZE SPORK. Love it, mah duckies. For long-distance things, she uses a sling and celestial bronze barbs. Her specialty is guerrilla fighting; straight-on stuff is less appealing.

Year-Round or Summer: Year-rounder.

Other: the_mighty_lilah's characters 3829799685
NO THIS IS PATRICK TROLOLOL

ooc: Er...hey there *waves* I recently decided to leave my last PJO forum, and this is the first thing that pops up on google. Seriously, go try it.

Last edited by the_mighty_lilah on Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: the_mighty_lilah's characters   the_mighty_lilah's characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:16 am

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood again, and that is one awesome character (as well as funny, you made me laugh quite a few times). Only thing is that she needs one more sentence for brief history and maybe a few more flaws for her personality as well. :]
Back to top Go down
the_mighty_lilah

the_mighty_lilah

PostSubject: Re: the_mighty_lilah's characters   the_mighty_lilah's characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:39 pm

Done :D
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: the_mighty_lilah's characters   the_mighty_lilah's characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:46 am

Thanks for editing! Lilah Espinoza is Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the_mighty_lilah's characters   the_mighty_lilah's characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the_mighty_lilah's characters
Page 1 of 1