Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Moon's Minions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Moon's Minions Empty
PostSubject: Moon's Minions   Moon's Minions I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:42 am

Welcome to Moon's Character House!
I hope you enjoy you're stay, because well, oh look... here they come...

"Welcome, I'll be over here reading if you need anything." - Faye
" HI!!! I'm Dani, wanna be best friends?" - Dani
"Dani will you shut up? I'll be training, far away from you guys..." - Kylee
"Training... how can you people stand that?" - Kate
"We aren't as compassionate as you, Kate, I suppose." - Echo
"Obviously, we aren't very "nice" or a goody two toes." - Tori
"Shut it! I don't know why I'm here at this place..." - Mackenzie
"Uh, okay, Welcome to our home then...? I think?" - Daisy

Active Characters

Faye Lynn McJean - 14 - Athena Cabin Leader
Danielle Rose Maple - 15 - Apollo
Kylee Abigail Reeds - 16 - Poseidon
Katherine Daisy May - 15 - Eleos
Echo Rachelle Flynn - 16 - Hephaestus
Victoria Elizabeth Daly - 15 - Aletheia
Adrianna Mackenzie Port - 18 - Eris
Dorthy Anne Haloe - 17 - Demeter

Relationships

"I'm taken, and really busy." - Taken by Alex
"I'm dating this really amazing guy..." - Taken by Thais
"I'm engaged to the best person ever! Someone who actually can stand me..." - Engaged to Aiden
"I er... don't really 'date'. " - Undibsable
"I'm not dating... but there is this one guy..." - Interested in David
"I'm not dating... I don't think, but I'm sold on this one guy." - In love with James
"Uh, I'm not dating anyone, ever." - Single
"I'm dating the best guy ever... he's amazing." - Taken

Last edited by Moon on Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:13 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Moon's Minions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Minions   Moon's Minions I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:36 am

*[Faye McJean]*
Moon's Minions 34i33mp
"Make them listen? Okay..."

A silver Oldsmoblie pulled up to the hill of Camp Half Blood, inside a small ten year old fingered at her seatbelt. She didn't want to leave her dad. She didn't want to move away. "Daddy do I have to?" the girl asked. Turning around in the driver's seat the fourty year old man smiled and nodded. "Faye, we talked about this. You have too." he told his daughter with a weak smile. Faye could tell even he didn't want her to leave. So why should she? "Go Faye, I promise I'll write." the man said. Faye nodded and unbluckled the seatbelt. She ran her fingers through the door frame of the car, thinking it would be the last time she would ever touch it. "Bye daddy." Faye said glumly grabbing her bag from the car. Her father waved at her, then drove away slowly. Faye turned around and faced the camp. In daylight it looked fine, but her life was far from fine.

Age/Birthday: "Hm? Oh, I'm 15, 16 in July."
15, July 24th

Female
Mortal Family: "I have an amazing dad. He always loves me no matter what. He was in a car crash a while back, but he's okay. Sometimes me and Carter, I mean, Carter and I... go over and visit him."
John McJean (father)
"I also have a little brother, named Carter. He's five now, I think. I can't remember all the time! I'm so busy... oh! I'm rambling... please, go on."

Carter McJean (brother)

God Parent: "My mom is Athena, goddess of Wisdom and battle strategies."
Athena, Goddess of Wisdom and battle strategies.
Years at Camp: "I've been here for about five years."
Year round or Summer: "Carter and I stay here all year long, unless we are visiting family outside of camp."
Year Round
Camp Status: "I'm Athena Cabin Leader! I couldn't believe when I got the position! I'm still really excited about it! I think that I'm doing a good job."
Athena Cabin Leader
History: "I guess there isn't much to say. My family didn't get attacked until I was nine."
Birth - 5 years
Faye's life was very good when she was young. There was no monsters to attack her family, and John was doing well in his career. Faye was kept in the safe protection of their local daycare provider, and nothing was going completely wrong. After all, she was just a little girl, skipping and coloring. Nothing that she would dream about doing as she grew up into a teenager. The day care lady thought that Faye was a little angel, and surely didn't dream what the demigod was capable of.
6 years - 10 years
As the demigod grew in years, she began to show her gifts that were given by Athena. She was very smart, yet dyslexic. Faye didn't get A's in grade school, but didn't really care. She was more interested in reading the books that were hidden in the corner of her teacher's room. She didn't have many friends, and the books seemed to serve a similar purpose. Eventually, she got kicked out because her grades were very bad. The nine year old would have to stay at home and read, or do other chores in the Minnesota home. That year, they McJean's got their first hit of a monster attack. A hell hound came up and attacked them while eating supper. If John hadn't had a shot gun, with special bullets, then the family would be history. Faye was still in shock of the attack, when she was taken to Camp Half Blood at the age of nine.
11 years - now
Faye wasn't accepted at camp in her early years. She didn't make friends quickly, just like in grade school. The young demigod soon learned the tricks and ways of Camp Half Blood. She became stronger, and found true friends. Her brother, Carter, was born and she had to accompany him to camp, and make sure he arrived safely. Her brother had been staying with their aunt, and now also lives at camp, in cabin 6. Faye was elected Cabin Leader not long ago, and is kept very busy with it. She likes the work, but it's a lot of a 14 year old. Faye doesn't have much time for fun anymore.

Appearance: "Well, I don't look like all my siblings. They have blonde hair and grey eyes. I have dark brown hair and grey/brown eyes."
Faye has dark brown hair, that is turning black. Her hair goes to her shoulders and is wavy. She'll try to straighten it, but she knows it won't work. her hair doesn't like to cooperate with her, but she makes it. Faye doesn't like to use hairspray, but her hair's wildness forces her too at times. her hair is usually in a messy ponytail, or down.
Faye has dark grey eyes that get darker when she gets mad or frustrated. Her eyes make her look like she is thinking about ten things at once, which she usually is. Faye finds it hard not to think about so many different things. When her eyes look more brown, it's because she's calm and is having fun.
She has pale skin, that gets tan in the summer. Faye has pale freckles on her nose that only can been seen in day light. She stands on two strong legs and is about 5'6". Faye usually can be seen in a Camp Half Blood T-shirt and shorts. The demigod recently figured out that she needs glasses, and now wears nerdy-style glasses around camp. She doesn't like being dressy unless she has too.

Personality: "I would like to think I'm a nice person... that's what I always thought. I am really friendly, and sometimes overconfident... okay maybe always overconfident. I am also pretty calm and collected."
Faye is an independent person. She hates asking for help, because she forces herself to think that she doesn't need anyone else. Faye likes to work alone and finds it difficult to let other people just ignore her ideas. She has very strong opinions, but can be swayed if you convince her into it.
She also can be very calm. Faye is alright with being put under pressure, which she is, quiet frequently with her new position at camp. She likes being calm and collected while others are flipping out. I makes her think that she is being better than most, and can do most anything.
Faye is also a kind person, and sometimes outspoken, especially by her elders. She would hate to insult anyone older than her, and almost fear it. She doesn't want to get a bad reputation with the gods. Faye also can be a compassionate person. She will try to think from other's views, even if it's hard. Faye tries to do that, but it doesn't always work.
She also has a good sense of humor. She likes to keep people smiling and having some fun, if possible.

Fatal Flaw: "I'm told everyone has one of these, but not all of them know it. I think mine is pretty obvious, Hubris."
Pride
Pets: "I have a dog named Buddy. He's four now, and a really lazy dog. I have to admit, I love him to death."
A mutt named Buddy, who is four years old.
Talents: "Well, I'm good a fighting, and strategies. I can make them up pretty quickly. I'm good in most subjects of school, if I did go back I would probably fit into the tenth grade."
* Swordsmanship - Faye is great at fighting with her sword. She has mastered it for the most part, and is working towards other weapons, and hopes to master them all.
* Academics - Faye is very smart for her age, and at a 10th grade level. She can memorize things easily, and understands new concepts quickly.
* Leadership - Faye is a good leader who takes thing seriously. She knows how to run a cabin, and why not more than that? She likes to be in charge and take things her way.

Weapons: "I have a sword. She's a beauty really, I've had her for the longest time. I don't have a name for her though"
Faye has a two foot Celestial bronze sword. She doesn't name it, but is thinking of a name for it.
Other: " I'm currently offering a study session for younger kids. I have a few that I mentor here at camp."
Play by: Selena Gomez
Theme Song: Untouchable - Taylor Swift

Posting Layout:
Code for Layout:

Last edited by Moon on Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:33 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Moon's Minions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Minions   Moon's Minions I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:23 pm

*[Danielle Maple]*
Moon's Minions 34ir4ec
"Music can change the world. Maybe I can too."
Nobody stood with the 8 year old on the top of Half Blood Hill. No one, just herself. She stood looking down at the camp, half excited half scared. Dani had always felt loved by her peers, but not her mother. When she was sent to this place it was almost a good thing, at least she could be with people who might care about her. Setting her bag down Dani opened her guitar case. Inside the wood gleamed, intiving the girl to play it. She smiled and began to play on her instrument, content with her music. Camp would be good, it had to be.

Age/Birthday: "I'm 15, going on 16."
15, January 12th
Female
Mortal Family: "Er... family? I have none.... kinda sorta."
Cassidy Maple, mother
God Parent: "My dad is Apollo, God of everything awesome!"
Apollo, god of music and archery
Years at Camp: "Uh, *counts on fingers* 7?"
7, ever since she was 8.
Year round or Summer: "I'm a year-round camper."
Year round
Camp Status: "Uh, I'm a camper... right? Yeah..."
Camper
History: "Could we please skip this section? I'd rather not talk about my mom."
Birth - 5 years
Dani wasn't really a normal girl, growing up. Her mother raised her, with the help of her boyfriends that would come and go. Dani would play with the musical toys that her mother gave her. Little guitars for babies and such proved great tools to keep the growing demigod busy. She was occupied, which was all Cassidy needed. Dani's mother would play at shows around their home in New Mexico, and Dani would fall asleep hearing her singing. That would change in the years to come.
6 years - 10 years
Dani's mother soon became worried about how their small family would be safe, with a growing demigod in the house. Cassidy made sure that Dani was busy with something, like guitar lessons. She became a very good player and exceeded the expectations of players a year above her. Dani didn't notice how great her gift was, along with her singing abilities. Cassidy was somewhat jealous by how well her daughter played, considering that Dani was better than her at the age of 8. She couldn't stand it and was fearing her own life. She sent Dani to Camp Half Blood, on her own to find a life there. Away from her.
11 years - now
Dani found a natural fit at camp. She was able to make lots of friends rather quickly, and people accepted her. Dani kept working on her talents, and trying things that were new to her. She found out that she wasn't talented with archery, but she had other gifts from her father. Dani now is a good fit in Camp, and loves life here, even if she is reminded of how her mother didn't want her.

Appearance: "I look... normal? I have brown hair with blonde highlights, and brown eyes..."
Dani has dark brown hair with light natural highlights. She doesn't remember when her mother took her in to get highlights, but it was a while ago. Her highlights are fading as she is getting older, and doesn't really want them anymore. Dani just hasn't shown enough interest in changing it back. Her hair is usually in a ponytail, a braid, or rolling down the sides of her face. Her hair has a natural wave to it, and she embraces it.
Her eyes are a soft brown color, with speckles of gold in them. The speckles shine in the sunlight, obviously because of her godly parentage. She likes her eyes, but adds mascara and eyeshadow to that area of her face often.
She is about 5'6", and feels short a lot. Dani wishes that she had longer legs, and just a little more height to her, but knows that she's stuck the way she is. Dani likes to wear floral and fun shirts, jeans or skirts, and ballet flats.

Personality: "Uh... I'm friendly? Over-friendly? I don't know! Just write, person!"
Dani is very friendly and likes to talk. A lot. She often talks way to much, and people think she's crazy. Dani's not, she just likes meeting people and talking to them. She's a very friendly person, needless to say. The demigod doesn't like seeing people sad, and will do anything to change their attitudes.
Dani is also a terrible liar. She can't lie, well she can, you can just tell when she lies. Her face will turn pink, and she will be smiling and laughing all the way through it. The demigod doesn't lie often, which makes her a very trustworthy person. She won't tell secrets, and keeps her friend's values close to her heart.

Fatal Flaw: "Well if you must know, I can't lie. Does that count?"
Dani can't lie.
Pets: "I would have pets... but I don't."
N/A
Talents: "Well, people tell me my singing and guitar playing is something special."
* Music - Dani can play both the guitar and sing very well. She's been talented at those things since she was young, and continues to excel in those things.
* Light Bending - Dani has the ability to bend light, but only for thirty seconds, no more then that. It tires her out, and she can't do it very often.
* Healing - Dani can heal people when she prays to her father. She works at the infirmary a lot, so this comes in handy.

Weapons: "I like using my dagger, but I do have a bow."
Her bow and arrows, as well as a golden dagger.
Other: "Uh... I dunno. Can I go now?"
Play by: Me
Theme Song: 21 Guns - Green Day

Posting Layout:
Code for Layout:

Last edited by Moon on Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Moon's Minions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Minions   Moon's Minions I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:59 am

*[Kylee Reeds]*

Moon's Minions 2ym69mf
"Mood swings? What did you expect?"

Kylee shuffled in her grandfather's pickup. It was a bumpy ride, and the truck smelled weird. She looked behind them at the trailer, where Puzzle was. It seemed so wierd here. She couldn't see the coast line like she could in California. Trees were everywhere, and seemed to hide everything. "Hey grandpa are we there?" she asked. "Mhm, really close Ky." he told the little girl. The truck stopped at a big hill and Kylee got out with her bag tounlatched the trailer door. Holding Puzzle's reins she began to walk the hill, by herself. She stopped to look back at her grandpa, who had already drove off. Sighing, Kylee continued down the hill, into her new life.

Age/Birthday: "I'm 16. I'll be 17 in the fall."
16, October 20th
Female
Mortal Family: "Well, my only mortal family I have left is my grandpa."
James Reeds, grandfather
God Parent: "My dad is Poseidon, pretty cool huh?"
Poseidon, god of the seas
Years at camp: "Six."
6, ever since she was 10
Year round or Summer: "Year-round, obviously."
Year round
Camp Status: "I'm a camper, who lives at camp... and is a camper..."
Camper
History: "I lived on a ranch with my grandpa, mom and some cousins. I had it pretty good until my mom died when I was ten."
Birth - 5 years
Kylee wasn't very troublesome when she was young. She was innocent and actually pretty easy to care for. Her emotions didn't swing as much until her teen years. Kylee's mother, Helen Reeds, loved her very much. They lived in a ranch with Kylee's grandpa, and cousins. She liked living with a big family that had a reputation for horse raising and a way with the water. Kylee was riding horses before she could walk.
6 years - 10 years
Kylee didn't do well in school. She would get into fights with the other kids, who picked on her and called her weird. At the age of 7 she had to be home schooled. That's when she learned how to surf, and spent a lot of time outside. When she was 10, her perfect life changed. At her birthday party, a hell hound attacked the Reeds family. Helen jumped in to save her daughter, and died. James, her grandfather who knew about Kylee, took her to Camp Half Blood. He knew she would be much safer there.
11 years - 15 years
Kylee didn't like camp at first. It was too far from the stables, and beach that she knew and loved. Sure, the camp had all of those things, but it just wasn't the same. She wanted to smell the salt water and be able to go surfing. Kylee soon figured out that she couldn't always control her attitude, and she needed to be careful. She didn't like it though, and her temper still flares.
16 years - now
Kylee now is used to camp and somewhat accepts it. She still doesn't like it, and wishes to get out, fast. The demigod still wants to see the waters in which she came from. She still can't control her mood swings, but she could care less about that. Kylee has been working on her swordsmanship, and abilities and is figuring them out.
Appearance: "Uh, I have black hair and blue eyes...."
Kylee has jet black hair that goes past her shoulders.Her hair is usually straight, but has a slight curl to it at the tips. She usually wears her hair in a ponytail, because she doesn't like it in her face at all. If she is just to lazy, then her hair will be down by her shoulders.
Her eyes are sea green/blue most of the time. Kylee's eyes change to her mood, or the lighting. If she is calm and collected her eyes are a soft sea green. If she's mad, or really sad, her eyes appear a darker blue color. A good way to read the demigod's mood is her eyes.
Kylee stands at about 5' 8", with long legs. She usually wears plain tee-shirts or tank tops with jeans and flip flops. Kylee can often be found in her swim suit by the waters as well. She has minor scars all over her, from training.
Personality: "I really don't care what you think, so just keep writing."
Kylee doesn't care what others think, unless it includes her. She has a high place for herself, and likes to keep herself out of trouble, which doesn't happen often. When you go around in different moods all day, you get judged. Kylee has three basic moods, to start if off, let's go with happy.
Happy - Kylee is a great person when she's happy. She'll be very kind and caring; and even listen to you. She likes to help people learn new things, and has some patience for it. The demigod also has a great sense of humor and can keep you laughing, and is a great friend.
Sad - When Kylee's sad, she is depressed. She won't talk to anyone, and snaps at them if they do. She just sticks to herself and trains all day long, because of her mood. Kylee isn't like this too often.
Angry - She gets mad at little things, and can get really pissed. Kylee then snaps at everyone, even if they were her best friend. Simply, she has no friends when she's angry. Kylee also trains to let off steam, and won't mind telling people what she thinks about them in this mood.
Fatal Flaw: "I don't know! Isn't that what makes it fatal?"
Temper, loyalty
Pets: "I have a horse named Puzzle, we're best buds. Kaitlyn, my friend, also gave my a puppy named Kai."
Puzzle a seven year old American Paint horse & Kai.
Talents: "I can surf, ride horses, and fight pretty well."
* Swordsmanship - Kylee is a very talented swordsman, and knows her way around a blade.
* Water-bending - Kylee, like most Poseidon kids, can bend water around her and make it do whatever she pleases. It drains her out quickly, especially when bending constantly.
* Underwater Breathing - Kylee can breath underwater for about ten minutes before coming up. She likes staying in the water, and tries to push the limits of her breathing.
* Horses/Surfing - Kylee also picked up horse back riding and surfing from her family in California. She loved it, and immediately was talented at it. She does these activities for fun when she has the time.
Weapons: "I have a long sword called Storm-bringer, for obvious reason."
A 3 foot sword that is silver in color and has a black grip. She calls it ' Storm-bringer'.
Other: "Nothing else... so yeah."
Play by: Daveigh Chase
Theme Song: Ocean Front Property - George Straight

Posting Layout:
Code for Layout:

Last edited by Moon on Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Moon's Minions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Minions   Moon's Minions I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:32 pm

* [Katherine May]*
Moon's Minions 20m34n
"Hello, is there something I can help you with?"

A limousine pulled up to the road leading to Camp Half Blood, carrying ten year old Katherine May. Now, she hadn't wanted to come in such a style, but agreed to her father's wishes. She was happy to go with other people like her who were different. Her father had briefly explained how the Greek Gods worked, and a little bit on what that made her. Katherine wasn't really taken back by the idea of being a half-goddess, and accepted if quickly. Opening the door of the vehicle, she grabbed her bags and headed over to her new life.

Age/Birthday:"I'm fiveteen."

15, July 17th
Female
Mortal Family: "My dad is a millionaire, but he doesn't seem like it."
Micheal May, father
God Parent: "Eleos, she's the spirit of mercy and pity...."

Eleos, spirit of mercy and pity
Years at camp: "About five years I think..."
5 years
Year round or Summer:"Well, I come and go when ever really."
On and Off
Camp Status:"Well, Camper, I would assume."
Camper
History: "Well, I was kind of the 'rich kid' growing up..."
Birth - 5 years
Kate was born to Micheal and Eleos on a warm July day. The goddess felt terrible leaving her child behind, and tried to continue seeing Katherine. Zeus punished the goddess for her actions, but only slightly. It was in Eleos' nature to go back to her child, and the king of the gods took that into thought. Kate was very kind to everyone, even as a child. She would play nicely with others and share quite easily. She wasn't selfish like most young children, and cared about everyone she met.
6 years - 10 years
Kate began going to school and got along with most everyone. She was kind and compassionate, sharing everything. She would insist on giving others toys before playing with them herself. The demigod also helped her classmates with homework when she could. Sadly, her dyslexia got in the way. At the age of ten, her powers were shining through. Kate would get everything she wanted, but gave all of it away. She was a very giving person, and loved helping people. Soon, her father figured that it was time to bring Kate to Camp Half Blood.
11 years - now
Kate fit into camp like a puzzle piece, liking everyone there. She might've been too nice for some of them, but liked being by others her age none the less. The demigod was very pretty, but never dated anyone. She was afraid that if a boy liked her and she didn't fell the same that feelings would get hurt. Kate just doesn't want to date until she knows that she is positive of her feelings and how it would affect the other person.

Appearance: "I have blonde hair and blue eyes, people say I look decent."
The blood of her mother was visible in Katherine's looks, her platinum blonde hair wavy but mostly kept in elaborate ringlets. Her clear blue eyes and her perfect complexion. Her milky skin with rosy cheeks. All of it suggested the touch of an immortal's blood. Without it she might not have been so lucky in the looks compartment. Not that she cared about her looks, she never wore make-up except some mascara because every girl kept nagging her to find out what make-up she used in her mortal school.

Kate mostly wears simple skinny jeans with flats and pretty t-shirts, tank tops or one-shoulder tops, not because they looked good but because she found them very comfortable. However whenever, to keep up her dads reputation, she would outdo herself, she'd dress in the most expensive clothes, the most beautiful dresses with the best jewellery.

Personality: "I' a very compassionate person, or at least I've been told that."
If you had to describe Katherine Daisy May in one word anyone would say 'compassionate', Kate cares for everyone, she loves everything and she will never be mean. She will pity anyone who gets hurt or anything and she will rush over to help the poor target of bullying or abuse. She does everything herself and never asks help for anything selfish, she donates any money she gets to charity which is around the 5 million pounds a year.

Every with one of the richest men alive today Kate is very grounded, she has the best car and best house of course, she sticks around them for one reason, they are heavily armored and will stop her dad worrying about her safety overly much. Otherwise she would be aching to donate it to charity.

Fatal Flaw: "Well, I don't fight, ever."
Because Kate doesn't hurt anyone and is merciful to anyone she is very likely to get killed without a struggle, she won't fight anyone even if she is so capable, she refuses to acknowledge that she could fight. If someone had the lower hand and he was armed she wouldn't attack, she wouldn't when he had the upper hand either. She'd sit down and wait to die. This is the ultimate flaw of Katherine Daisy May.
Pets: "I don't have one..."
N/A
Talents: "I'm very, well, gracious, does that count?"
none, except for feeling a lot of pity and being very merciful Kate has no special powers.
Weapon: " Weapon? I uh, I don't touch them."
Kate doesn't touch weapons, and wouldn't dream of hurting anyone.
Other: "Well, goodbye, can I offer you water or something before I leave?"
Play By: Danielle Chuchran Adopted from Dean <3

Posting Layout:

Code for Layout:

Last edited by Moon on Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:41 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Moon's Minions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Minions   Moon's Minions I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:18 pm

*[Bridget Howwe]*
Moon's Minions 2z5uhqo
"It seems like nobody wants to hear me talk, so why bother?"

Bridget's tears couldn't be heard from their little home in the country. She had lived in the mountains of Colorado, with her mother. That is, until her mother left. The demigod had been going to a private school, and was coming home for the 4th of July. Bridget had been so excited to see her mom, even if they didn't always get along. Now, not even the demigod knew where her mother was. While she had been at school, her mother would work on paintings of the mountains. Bridget knew her mother had a gift, and hoped no one hurt her for it. The demigod knew where she had to go, a place that her mother had told her about before leaving this semester. Camp Half Blood.

Age/Birthday: "I'm 16."

16, May 30th
Female
Mortal Family:" Well, my mother..."
Cathleen Howwe, her mother
God Parent:"I don't know..."

Aether, the god of upper air and light
Year at Camp: "Er... None."
0, Bridget just arrived.
Year-Round or Summer: "Year-round, I guess."
Year-Round
Camp Status: "Newbie?"
New Camper
History: " I lived with my mom in the mountains... she said the air was good for us. She would paint, and I would play, or go to school. That's pretty much it..."
Birth - 5 years
Bridget's mother was very happy to have a little girl to live with. She had been getting lonely, since Aether left, and now she had someone to share her life with. Cathleen was strict with Bridget from the start, and the little girl learned not to speak out of turn. She was to do as she was told, and that was it. Bridget would watch her mother paint, and try to make creations of her own. For her age, they were decent pictures, and her mother would pin them on the walls of her painting gallery.
6 years - 10 years
Bridget began going to a school, a private one where she only saw her mother on the holidays. The demigod would do okay, but she wouldn't get along with the kids. It seemed like she was the odd one out, and the demigod hated it. She was happy to come home to her strict mother, where she would hears stories and paint to her heart's content.
11 years - 15 years
Now Bridget was becoming a little more of a troublemaker, in some sense. She didn't want to be told what to do, or listen to what her mother had to say. The would get into little fights, and then Bridget would be happy to go back to the dreaded schoolyard. It seemed crazy, but it was true. She was lost without her mother's guidance, because she had needed it so much.
16 years - now
Bridget came home in the summer to apologize to her mother. Little did she know that her mother had left, for an unknown reason. Remembering what she was supposed to do if her mother wasn't there, the demigod packed her bags. Tears where streaking her face, but she knew that she needed to get to camp quickly.

Appearance: "I er... what?!"
Bridget is a pretty girl, that stands at 5'9". She doesn't really like being so tall, because it makes her feel like a freak sometimes. A giant, more like. She has long blonde hair that goes to the middle of her back. On a rainy or humid day, her hair will get little ringlets and it'll look like she curled her hair. Bridget likes to put her hair in either a french braid, or just leave it down.
Bridget's eyes are a soft chocolate color. She, personally, likes her eyes and wouldn't ever change them. The demigod's skin is slightly tan, because she is used to spending time outside. She has light pink lips, and now freckles on her face. Bridget doesn't have any scars yet either.
She dress quite simply, usually in a tee shirt and jeans. The demigod also likes wearing tennis shoes all the time. She can't live without them.

Personality: "Um...?" *shrugs*
Bridget is a very quiet girl. She is also obedient, because her mother taught her to always listen. Therefore, the demigod will almost always do as she is told. She also likes to be doing something, all the time. She paints a lot, simply because it gives her something to do and she's gifted with that ability. Bridget also keeps to herself a lot, not really bothering to talk to most people. If she does, it's usually a quick conversation. Bridget doesn't talk to people often, nor does she trust easily.
If you do get to know her, the demigod can be very humorous. You would also notice that Bridget is constantly doing something, and doesn't like to sit still for very long. She also doesn't make very many decisions on her own, and likes a second opinion. The demigod also gets emotionally attached easily, after trust is won. Bridget is also a very loyal person, who tries her best not to let loved ones down.

Fatal Flaw: "I... er don't think things over as much as I should? I don't know!"
Bridget needs something to remind her of home, and gets homesick. She also doesn't like doing things unless she gets approval first.
Pets: "I don't have one..."
Bridget doesn't have one.
Talents: "I er... I can paint."
* Painting - Bridget is just as, if not more, skilled with paint compared to her mother. The demigod would paint and make creations, teaching herself off of what her mother did.
* Air - Bridget can move the wind currents from time to time, but it leaves her very weak.
* Light - The demigod can also bend some light waves, but only when it's about midday, and the rays are more easily accessed/

Weapons: "I'm not sure, a er... crossbow maybe?"
Bridget doesn't have one yet, but she is hoping for a crossbow or a different kind of ranged weapon.
Other: "Okay, bye then...?"
Play by: Taylor Kraemer

Posting Layout:
Code for Layout:

Last edited by Moon on Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Moon's Minions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Minions   Moon's Minions I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:05 pm

*[Victoria Daly]*
Moon's Minions 2cylmag
"You don't know me, no one really does. Can't you see?"

Tori walked up the hill of what would be her haven, her home. She smiled as the sunlight reached her eyes. She had missed this place. Old memories filled her head, not all of them good. Personally, Tori didn't care. She was home, and home was good, for now. The last time she was here, she was running... now she was running back. It seemed she would always run from or to something. Eventually, she knew that her legs would give out, but that day wasn't today.

Posting Layout:
Code for Layout:

Last edited by Moon on Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Moon's Minions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Minions   Moon's Minions I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:08 pm

*[Dorthy Anne Haloe]*
Moon's Minions 2hgu0sk
"Flowers can be temperamental, kinda of like people..."

The 11 year old Daisy Haloe sat on a plane to the United States, alone. tears hadn't struck her small face yet, although it seemed that they were threatening to come. Her hair wasn't in it's usually wavy state. No, now it was curly from all the time and stress that she was just put through. Her father was no insane, how could anyone in their right minds live with that? Daisy sighed and looked out the window of the airplane, hoping to see something that would make her feel better. To her dismay, all she saw was bright blue waters. The demigod bit her lip to keep from breaking down as she flew farther away from the life that she once knew and accepted.

Posting Layout:
Code for Layout:

Last edited by Moon on Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Moon's Minions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Minions   Moon's Minions I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:10 pm

*[Adrianna Mackenzie Port]*
Moon's Minions 2jczd7d
"I hate everyone, get over it."

You wouldn't expect a 12 year old to be wandering the streets of New York, looking for some camp. Yet, that's where Adrianna was. If anyone ever called her by her first, true name, they would likely get hacked off by none other than the girl herself. She hates her first name, and all of the girlish qualities you would think it brings. Instead, the young Miss Port goes by Mackenzie, her middle name. The demigod kept her pace, until finding a patch of woods. Mackenzie knew that was where she had to go, just off of her gut feeling. This place was going to be important. Little did she know it would be the thing she would hate in the next few years...

Age/Birthday: "18."

18, March 20th

Female

Mortal Family: "As far as I care, I have none..."

Aden Port, Father
Collette Port, Step-mom
Mary-Anne Port, Step-sister
Kellen Port, Step-brother

God Parent: "Eris, you best know who she is."

Eris, goddess of Discord

Years at Camp: "Six"

6, since she was 12

Year-Round or Summer: "Year-Round, sure."

Year-Round

Camp Status: "Psh, what a dumb question."

Camper

History: "Can this be over already? Who cares? Not me..."

Birth - 5 years
Mackenzie grew up with rich parents, whom owned a ton of big construction businesses. Her father married Collette quickly after Eris "blessed" him with his daughter. Mackenzie always thought of Collette as her mother, but hated her all the same. Even as a child, the demigod was hard to get along with and very stubborn. She had two other step-siblings, Mary-Anne and Kellen. She hated both of them as well, finding them annoying and unable to be played with. The five year old wasn't very good, from the start.
6 years - 10 years
Mackenzie wasn't very liked in her private school, which is when her father hired her a private tutor instead. Her tutor was named Miss Levit, and she hated her as well. Mackenzie thought she was way to preppy and happy to be teaching people. Her other step-siblings couldn't understand what her problem was, but it was simple. The demigod was a hater. One day, when she was 10, Mackenzie just said "No" to her lessons. She didn't want to try and learn things that simply floated off the page into nowhere. It didn't seem important, after all, she had other things to do... like punch something. Miss Levit wasn't impressed, and told Mr. Port of her resignation from being the girl's tutor. Mackenzie was stuck in a depressed rut. She wouldn't do anything, eat, sleep, or even talk. She didn't want to do anything for the next few days. Her family had no idea what was wrong with her. In truth, Mackenzie just felt unloved by everyone. She didn't understand that when you hated everyone, people would be bitter. The demigod just wanted more people like her father, who looked past that and loved her none the less.
11 years - 15 years
She slowly got out of her phase, and began to go back to normal. She was a little less quick to speak her mind, showing that she was growing out of her youth. The demigod still didn't go to school, and instead was on an online tutoring system, where the only thing to get mad at what the computer. (No word on how many of those she broke...) Mackenzie was still separated from the world, by her step-mother. The truth would come out soon enough. When she turned 12, her father told her the truth. That Collette wasn't her real mother, and that Eris was. Aden told her where she really belonged, and how to get there. The demigod didn't take these words lightly. She instantly snapped at her father, calling him a liar and using other words that aren't appropriate. Mackenzie stormed out of the house with her suit case and hour after her step-mother called her Adrianna. The demigod cursed her as well, before beginning her trek to Camp Half Blood.

A satyr would try and help her, but she would refuse it. The demigod was set in her ways to get to the camp by herself, if it killed her. In a way, it did. Mackenzie found her way there after a bus ride, a few weeks living in alleys, and two satyrs. She considered the deed done alone, and was ready to get into Camp. Or so she thought.

The demigod hated camp. She didn't want to listen to the rules, wake up that same time every morning. It was just dumb, in her mind. Mackenzie wouldn't ever train unless she wanted to, and found ways to argue with campers. In her mind, it was all a game, and she was winning.
16 years - now
Mackenzie gave up with Camp after four years. When she turned 16, the demigod decided that an alliance change would be nice. She joined the dreaded Kronos Army, and assisted in the attacks on Camp. The demigod usually resides in Camp Half Blood, but slips away to her other side from time to time. She likes to keep in touch with things at Camp, and loves telling the army about it even more. Mackenzie enjoys being a spy, even if it could get her killed quickly.

Appearance: "Brown, ugly hair, hazel, ugly eyes, need I go on?"

Mackenzie doesn't believe that she has a very nice appearance. Her hair is a dull brown color, which is chopped off by her shoulders. The demigod's hair is straight, and always down by the side of her face. She doesn't like to do anything with it, simply because Mackenzie doesn't care about it. Her personality can almost be told in her dull, straight, emotionless hair.
Mackenzie's eyes are a hazel color, with more brown in them. They look more of a brown color in the nighttime, but in daylight they look hazel. Her lips are a dull pink color, similar to her hair. Dull. She has no freckles on her face, but scars. She has one on her knee, another on her hand, and the last on is on her foot. All of them were from training in the arena. Mackenzie stands at about 5' 9", and has stopped growing. Her legs are very long, and she is lightly muscled.
When training, Mackenzie wears black armor that covers everything except her head. When not, she usually wears plain-colored t-shirts, jeans, and flip flops. The demigod isn't the type to go swimming or tanning, so she stays a soft tan all year round.

Personality: "Oh my gosh, what do you think?"

Mackenzie is a very negative person. She strives to find the worst parts of someone to pick at and bother the heck out of. Since she sticks with the sadness, it seems like the demigod would have no friends. This is almost true. Considering that Mackenzie is very stubborn and negative, she doesn't get along with people very well. The demigod also is a compulsive liar.
The demigod, aside from her attitude and stubbornness, really strives for one thing. Mackenzie just wants to be loved by one person, just one. She hides her want for this by her evil-looking mask, but really wants someone to see past it. Mackenzie would push the mask off, but is scared to, fearing that no one will like her showing a kinder self.

Fatal Flaw: "Nothing, I'm perfect. - eyeroll- "

Mackenzie is very stubborn, selfish, and doesn't get along with most people.

Pets: "None, I'd probably hurt them."

None
Talents: "I can beat you at sparring anyday."

* Sword fighting - Mackenzie is a skilled swordsman, for how long she has been at camp. She loves to spar and get more fights under her belt.
* Lying - If you can count it as a talent, it is. The demigod can lie through her teeth without showing any emotion.

Weapon: "Just my sword."

Mackenzie's weapon is a three foot long celestial bronze sword. She got it shortly after coming to camp, and likes it. The sword may be unbalanced, but it's kind of like her. The blade of the sword has her initials carved into it.

Other: "Hmph. -leaves-"

Play By: Vivien Cardone

Posting Layout:
Code for Layout:

Last edited by Moon on Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Moon's Minions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Minions   Moon's Minions I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:44 am

The Inactive
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t7530-moon-s-improved-characters#180374
The current inactive:
Sarah Anne Archer- For Adoption
Ashleigh Ruth Kelly
Cassidy Jo Miller
Daisy Katrina Haloe
Jennifer Rae Lawrence - For Adoption

Canons
If I get any, here they shall go!
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Moon's Minions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Minions   Moon's Minions I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:45 am

*[Trenton Kings]*
Is awaiting acceptance
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Moon's Minions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Minions   Moon's Minions I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:25 pm

Looks great, Moonie! Trent is Accepted!
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Moon's Minions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Minions   Moon's Minions I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:31 pm

*[Adrianna Mackenzie Port]*
Is ready for acceptance; and has replaced Trenton Kings.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Moon's Minions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Minions   Moon's Minions I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:13 pm

Adrianna Mackenzie Port is Accepted!
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Moon's Minions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Minions   Moon's Minions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:25 pm

Bridget Colleen Howwe
Unclaimed daughter of Aether; Ready for Acceptance; Replaced the dead Echo Flynn
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Moon's Minions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Minions   Moon's Minions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:23 pm

* accepted!
-----------Great character!
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Moon's Minions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Minions   Moon's Minions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moon's Minions
Page 1 of 1