Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting a friend (Ella)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Meeting a friend (Ella) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting a friend (Ella)   Meeting a friend (Ella) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:33 pm

Austin sat on a bench with his hands on his knees. He slid off his brown jacket. He looked at the beautiful lake right behind him. He saw someone coming and waved with a nodd.
Back to top Go down
Sorella

Sorella

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend (Ella)   Meeting a friend (Ella) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:58 pm

I had been walking around a bit and I came upon the lake. I was walking around the edge of the lake and I saw a bench over there and someone sitting on it. I grinned and walked over. The boy sitting there waved and I waved back. I came over and sat on the bench beside him. It happened to be Austin, Austin Smith the son of Apollo. "Hey." I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend (Ella)   Meeting a friend (Ella) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:08 pm

"Hi, I'm Austin and your Abagail," he said. He heard people say that she was pretty. He smiled at her and put his elbow over the bench."So what brings you here," he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sorella

Sorella

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend (Ella)   Meeting a friend (Ella) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:12 pm

"I know who you are." I say smiling. "But yes, I am Abigail." I said and then looked at him for a moment. I hadn't exactly spoken much with him through out the years at being at camp but I knew him none the less. "I just went for a walk, I wasn't allowed to sleep any longer in my cabin." I say jokingly and laugh. "I just went out for a walk, no reason for it."
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend (Ella)   Meeting a friend (Ella) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:16 pm

"I get that," the demi god said with a smile. "I feel like we met. Haven't we," he asked Abagail with a confused look. He looked at her while trying to remember her. He knew they met, he just couldn't remember where. "Its nice to see you again Abagail," he said with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Sorella

Sorella

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend (Ella)   Meeting a friend (Ella) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:19 pm

I looked at the sky and then looked down as he spoke. When he mentioned that we met somewhere I laughed a bit. "We met back a year or so ago.. I think it was during a game of capture the flag." I said and was trying to remember. "Well it's nice to see you again too Austin." I say giving him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend (Ella)   Meeting a friend (Ella) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:22 pm

"So, where does that leave us now," he asked her. He looked around to see if there was anything they could do. He smiled at her with a short nod. "Now, I remember you. You didn't change a bit," he said leaning back then foward.
Back to top Go down
Sorella

Sorella

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend (Ella)   Meeting a friend (Ella) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:27 pm

"What do you mean 'where does that leave us' ? I mean I'd like to say we're friends for now." Abigail said smiling. There wasn't much for them to do here and then when he finally spoke again she turned her attention to him. She smiled at his words, "I suppose I didn't change at all." She said laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend (Ella)   Meeting a friend (Ella) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:34 pm

"You didn't. Your still beautiful Abagail," he said smiling. It was about time I worked up the courage to say it he thought. He couldn't belive he said it, but he did. 'Sorry if that was too. You know," he told her.
Back to top Go down
Sorella

Sorella

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend (Ella)   Meeting a friend (Ella) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:39 pm

When he mentioned I was still beautiful I smiled at the compliment and I was about to say something when he mentioned he was sorry and I laughed a bit. "No, no, it's fine, Austin." I say grinning. "It's not every day I get called that, thank you." I say with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend (Ella)   Meeting a friend (Ella) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:44 pm

"Why wouldn't you. I only speak the truth," he said. He smiled at Abagail while waiting to see what she would say. He looked at her again hoping she felt the same way.
Back to top Go down
Sorella

Sorella

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend (Ella)   Meeting a friend (Ella) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:31 pm

I blushed as Austin said those first words. I didn't know what to say, I really didn't. It really wasn't every day that a guy called me beautiful. "Thank you, that's so sweet." I said and gave him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend (Ella)   Meeting a friend (Ella) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:34 pm

"No problem. So, would you like to hang out in my cabin maybe," she said. He gave her a smile and tied his blue and green shoe. He got up and offered a hand.
Back to top Go down
Sorella

Sorella

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend (Ella)   Meeting a friend (Ella) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:38 pm

I looked at Austin. "Your cabin? Why don't we do something outside?" I asked looking at him. I spent hours sleeping inside my own cabin, during the day I don't think I wanted to spend more time in a cabin while it was still mid day.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend (Ella)   Meeting a friend (Ella) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:41 pm

"Great idea. Okay Abagail. Ever since the first day we met, I had this huge crush on you. And I just had to say that," he told her. "I am sorry if I came off strong or," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sorella

Sorella

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend (Ella)   Meeting a friend (Ella) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:07 pm

I looked at Austin as he told me about his huge crush on me. I was just at a lost for words I didn't know what to say or what to do. He apologized for coming on too strong or what ever and I was still silent with a blank expression. I stood up and hugged him, it was all I could do for the time being considering I'm not like the Aphrodite children and just kiss any guy based on his feelings being told to me or any compliments. "It's a little strong, but it's alright because I have a bit of a crush on you." I say blushing as I still hug him.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend (Ella)   Meeting a friend (Ella) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:12 pm

"Really. This is the best day ever," he said. He grabbed her and picked her up then put her down. "And I just want to say and I'm sure you feel the same way. If we ever dated, it would be a fun realashinship. Not a kiss kiss kiss one," he told her laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sorella

Sorella

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend (Ella)   Meeting a friend (Ella) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:23 pm

I laughed as Austin mentioned it was the best day ever and then he surprised me and picked me up but soon set me down on the ground. When he mentioned that if we ever did date it'd be a fun one and I smiled. Next followed with a laugh. I kissed his cheek and then took his hand. "Come on, lets go find something to do." I said.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend (Ella)   Meeting a friend (Ella) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:48 pm

"KK. Where should we go my lady,"he said laughing. He grabbed her hand and started to walk. He pointed to the left then right.
Back to top Go down
Sorella

Sorella

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend (Ella)   Meeting a friend (Ella) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:43 pm

I laughed as Austin spoke. "Hmm, lets go to the left." I say pointing to it grinning. I held his hand back as we walked and we turned left.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend (Ella)   Meeting a friend (Ella) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:11 pm

"Okay Abigail. One thing. Whats to the left," he asked her looking a bit confused. He held her hand too. Inside Austin was screaming and jumping up and down. However on the outside, he was calm and cool

Back to top Go down
Sorella

Sorella

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend (Ella)   Meeting a friend (Ella) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:03 am

Abigail shrugged, "I don't know what's to the left." She said with a smirk on her face. "That's the beauty of it all, Austin. You pick a path in life and often times you don't know where it'll take you or lead you..You just have to trust your instincts to make sure it's the best choice.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend (Ella)   Meeting a friend (Ella) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:36 pm

Austin had just learned something from Abigail. "You know, your right, a lot. I just learned something." He starred of into space. Austin turned his head back down at Abigail. He gave her a smile while walking to the left. Austin was a bit excited to see what was to the left. He would soon find out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend (Ella)   Meeting a friend (Ella) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting a friend (Ella)
Page 1 of 1