Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Something..... I haven't found out yet.(ft Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

Something..... I haven't found out yet.(ft Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Something..... I haven't found out yet.(ft Moon)   Something..... I haven't found out yet.(ft Moon) I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:58 am

Antonio

I slumped at the base of the tree. I slammed my knives in the dirt. "Well that was fun." I said panting and wiped the sweat off my face. I moved my head to the side as some one came towards me.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Something..... I haven't found out yet.(ft Moon)   Something..... I haven't found out yet.(ft Moon) I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:54 pm

Something..... I haven't found out yet.(ft Moon) Echoooo
* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *

Daughter of Hephaestus

http://www.polyvore.com/alona_tal/set?id=49140421
Echo was walking over Half Blood Hill, doing nothing really. Today was her day off, and she wasn't spending it well. She stayed in late, but really found it hard to force herself to sleep. The demigod found herself tossing and turning more than she slept. Then, she ate breakfast late and got yelled at by the nymphs working. Apparently eating late was frowned upon at Camp.

Echo had then gone to the library, but it was really all to quiet there. She decided to grab a book from her Cabin's stash, which held blue prints for weapons. Echo decided to come up to the hill and read them over. Her blonde hair was up in a ponytail, and she was dressed in her usual clothes, which was jeans and a t-shirt.

Echo was walking up when she saw someone there. Not wanting to gather attention, she began to walk away from the hill, deciding to find somewhere else to read.
http://www.polyvore.com/echos_wardrobe/set?id=45626207
[b]**********************************************************************
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Something..... I haven't found out yet.(ft Moon)   Something..... I haven't found out yet.(ft Moon) I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:59 pm

OCC: im trying to get color back for him idk if its working

Antonio

I pulled the knives out of the dirt. I cleaned them and slipped them in to my sheaths. I noticed a girl walking away from me. "Hey wait up." I said deceasing down hill towards camp.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Something..... I haven't found out yet.(ft Moon)   Something..... I haven't found out yet.(ft Moon) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:06 am

* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *

Daughter of Hephaestus

Echo heard footsteps and a guy's voice. Her instincts told her to keep walking, but she hadn't been listening to those lately, and turned around. She watched him walking down the hill, and was nearing her. "What?" Echo asked, almost rudely. She wasn't really in the mood to be talking to strangers, considering how the day had gone so far.

]
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Something..... I haven't found out yet.(ft Moon)   Something..... I haven't found out yet.(ft Moon) I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:56 pm

Antonio

I ignored her attitude. "I was just wondering something." I said. I looked up and my eyes glazed over.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Something..... I haven't found out yet.(ft Moon)   Something..... I haven't found out yet.(ft Moon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:35 am

* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *

Daughter of Hephaestus

Echo raised an eyebrow and noticed his eye glaze over. Creepy. The demigod tried to ignore that. "And what is that?" she asked, keeping her eyebrow raised. She wasn't in the mood to talk to this guy, or anyone really. Echo wanted to go back to the forge and build something. Anything to keep her busy and doing something productive.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something..... I haven't found out yet.(ft Moon)   Something..... I haven't found out yet.(ft Moon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something..... I haven't found out yet.(ft Moon)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: