Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

sometimes it hurts instead [nico's]

Go down 
+2
cher
Nico
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

sometimes it hurts instead [nico's] Empty
PostSubject: sometimes it hurts instead [nico's]   sometimes it hurts instead [nico's] I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:50 pm

And Let There Be Characters

character count: 3
regan barker; legacy of apollo and hades; 16
sasha perry; daughter of zeus; 16
tiffany powell; daughter of terpsichore; 16

relationships
regan: undibbable.
sasha: possible sasher.
tiffany: zofu.

character colors
regan: #009999
sasha: #fa5bd0
tiffany: dodger blue

theme song
regan: bleeding out by imagine dragons
sasha: ho hey by the lumineers
tiffany: if i lose myself by onerepublic

current topics
regan:
none,
sasha:
none,
tiffany:
now and then [private]

Last edited by Nico on Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:53 pm; edited 140 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: sometimes it hurts instead [nico's]   sometimes it hurts instead [nico's] I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:51 pm

sometimes it hurts instead [nico's] Tumblr_mfqc9hCkbz1r3vjlco1_500
Regan Barker [legacy of apollo and hades, god of music and lord of death.]

Naming
Full Name: Regan Ashley Barker
Nickname/s: Re, Ash, Bark, Woof, whatever you want to call her, as long as it's not offensive, is okay with Regan.

Basics
Date of Birth: November 1st

Family
God Parent: granddaughter of Apollo and Hades
Mortal Family:
    "I didn't choose my family. I am aware that it is very messed up. But that's kind of okay with me. I'm healthy, so I don't see what the big deal is. My mom's dead. I guess I'd miss her if I had ever known her. My dad, he's a good guy, but he's kind of messed up. Whatever, I can't really judge them. I think love can make you crazy. I'm not close to my dad, but he's a lot like me, being a son of Hades and all."

Maria Sparks, daughter of Apollo, died at 17
Joseph Irons, son of Hades, 17
Claimed: Yes

Camp Information
Years in Camp: born here
Claiming History: Both of Regan's parents were already claimed.
Year-Round or Summer: Year Round

History
Regan doesn't have much history, seeing as she was born recently and merely had her age sped up, but her parents met in camp and fell in love almost instantly. Their personalities should have attracted, but Joseph was drawn to Maria's light, and Maria was fond of the idea that her love needed to be fixed. They dated for a few weeks before conceiving Regan accidentally and quite foolishly. The gods took pity on the frightened couple and, as they usually do, sped up the age of their daughter to a manageable age. A few days after she was born, Regan's mother, Maria, died in a drunk driving crash. Regan was still adjusting to being alive, and she doesn't remember most of these days, but she knows that her father was happier before her mother died, and this has always upset her. She wasn't enough for Joseph. He missed the mother that she had never known. Regan has been alive for just a few months, but her maturity has pretty much caught up to her, and she behaves like your typical reckless 16 year old. Most people don't know her story, unless they are familiar with her parents. (she looks strikingly like her mom, which only upsets her father more.)
Looks
Regan has blonde hair with brown roots, a combination of her parent's hair colors. Her eyes are naturally blue, but, like most blue eyes, occasionally shift to green in the light. Her skin tans very easily, but she would be lying if she said she doesn't spray tan every once in a while. She's built very athletically, with a six pack from the quick aging and workouts she does to keep her health. She has trouble remaining healthy because of the godly change, and being fit is a struggle that she enjoys managing. Regan is a pretty girl, though not beautiful, coming from parents who were blessed in the looks department. Her dad was rather scrawny until he met Maria and was encouraged to change. Maria was naturally lean, not even having to try to obtain an almost perfect figure. She is average in height and a little under weight, also coming from her trouble with keeping healthy. {wip}
Personalities
Regan has qualities of both her Hades relatives and her Apollo relatives, which combine to form a melting pot sort of a girl. Her typical Hades depression and extreme charismatic Apollo style both dominate her life, making her unpredictable, but almost completely carefree. She blows things off and has a way of sticking to her own schedule. Regan likes to be dark, as she finds herself drawn to things such as demons, but she is fun loving and does not dwell on things like most Hades children do. Regan doesn't care about pleasing anyone, and in this way, she can be a bit sassy, but not overpoweringly so. She has a vulgar vocabulary, but hardly means any of the rude things she says, and this is obvious because of the smile she's constantly wearing.
Optimist is not really the right word to use when describing Regan, but she is certainly not a pessimist. Regan doesn't care much, about anything, and she's too wrapped up in taking risks and having fun to form an opinion about something. Whether the event was a bust or not, it was just the chosen activity of the day, like her everchanging daily routine. Regan is brave, but not cocky, and will try all sort of things if she thinks they're worth attempting. She is not stupid, she will not volunteer to do something that will kill her, but she likes the rush of nearly fading. Things don't hurt Regan's feelings, and she's pretty numb to depressed emotions. Her mother is dead, but she does not miss the woman. She didn't know her mom. To Regan, the girl who missed her childhood, she has always been something of an adult. She doesn't understand the concept of being fragile, nor does she believe that she can be hurt in the way that others can. She, thinking too highly of herself, believes that she has the blessing of the gods, and can do almost anything she wants.
So she does. She pranks the wrong people, steals things, and downright does whatever she wants to do. Regan doesn't live to please people, but she isn't rude. (although if her Hades side takes over, she might seem agressive, edgy, or pushy. If her Apollo side takes over, she might appear shallow, pompous, or irriated.)
{wip}
Fatal Flaw: Regan throws herself around kind of carelessly.

Skills
Demigod Abilities: She has no major powers. She can tell if she's in the presence of a spirit and heals quicker than the average demigod, but other than that, Regan is magically useless.
Weapons: Regan has a celestial bronze sword that turns into a ring which she wears on her right thumb. It is a circle with a sun engraved on it. She wears it in honor of her mother.

Other: Based off of a Wilgan type romance.

Last edited by Nico on Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:24 pm; edited 29 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: sometimes it hurts instead [nico's]   sometimes it hurts instead [nico's] I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:52 pm

sometimes it hurts instead [nico's] Tumblr_max2v4acpE1r2w04xo1_500
Sasha Perry [daughter of zeus, lord of the sky.]

Naming
Full Name: Sasha Nicole Perry
Nickname/s: Sash

Basics
Date of Birth: september 23rd

Family
God Parent: Zeus
Mortal Family:
    "I love my mom. My stepdad can be annoying, but he's alright, I guess. And my little sister, well... she's a sister, I guess. Sometimes I'm glad she's there, but other times I hate her. You know, we're typical siblings. My family doesn't understand mythology. It's hard to be close to anyone except my mother. Mommy. I don't think she would be proud of who I've become, but I don't live to please her, I just never aim to hurt her. Am I making sense? I've visited them every holiday for the best few years. But, it's getting harder. I'm keeping stuff from them, and they aren't stupid."

Karen [Perry] Tylers, stay at home mom, 42
Harold "Harry" Tylers, lawyer, 45
Barbie Tylers, tiny model, 4
Claimed: yes

Camp Information
Years in Camp: four
Claiming History: Sasha was walking into camp after a day out, torn up and tattered from an unexpected run in she had had with a very confused hellhound, when Zeus finally claimed her. This was almost a year after Sasha arrived at camp.
Year-Round or Summer: yes

History
    "I've been trying to do it right. I've been living a lonely life. I've been sleeping here instead—I've been sleeping in my bed, I've been sleeping in my bed. So show me family! All the blood that I would bleed. I don't know where I belong, I don't know where I went wrong, but I can write a song. I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweetheart. I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweet. I don't think you're right for him. Look at what it might have been if you took the bus to China Town. I'd be standing on Canal and Bowery, and she'd be standing next to me. I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweetheart. I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweetheart. And love, we need it now. Let's hope for some, cause oh, we're bleeding out. I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweetheart. I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweet."

Sasha was born on a fairly warm, extremely humid September night in Stillwater, Oklahoma. Because she is the daughter of a Big Three god, her birth was significant to bring rain to the very dry city in the pan-shaped southern state. The Perrys' neighbors grew questioning of the rain, which drove Karen, Sasha's mother, to move them to a place where rain was much more common, in the event of her daughter possibly making it storm again. This is why the would be-southern belle grew up in Seattle, Washington. Sasha would likely admit to anyone who asks, she's glad she moved. The city is where she belonged. It was always a place for her to feel like she fit in. Being raised by a single mother had always been nothing weird in Seattle, a lot of people had family troubles in her apartment complex, but if she had lived back in Oklahoma, everyone would have known her story, and she would have been an outcast.
Sasha never completely fit in, though, despite the level of secrecy she had been given. She was a little awkward around the other children. She got in trouble in class for not every paying attention. She got in trouble with the other little girls in her class for threatening them too often. She got in trouble with the little boys in her class for trying to boss them around. And she always had this habit of shocking anyone she shook hands with... The kids didn't ever really like that, no telling why!
When Sasha was about 10, her mother married a man named Harry Tylers, whom she had been seeing since Sasha was 7. The girl had already pretty much seen Harry as her father, so for the Perry-Tylers family, the wedding was just a formality. Sasha's powers started kicking in shortly after the wedding, though, and anxious to protect her new marriage and quell her daughter's worrying, Karen had Sasha go off to camp. (or what her mother thought was camp. some of kronos's aura spirits were just bending mist to convince her to hand her daughter over to the time lord.) Kronos had noticed the storm Sasha's birth had created, and he had been interested in the powerful ten year old from the get-go.
Sasha hadn't believed the demigod mumbo jumbo at first, which had gotten her punished by Kronos. The ten year old had never suffered through something as painful as Titan Lord wrath, and the pain doesn't bare repeating, but her punishment was severe for such a young girl. For three years, Sasha was trained to fight godly supporters and to hate the gods on olympus, but after those three years, the teenager was allowed to attend Camp Half Blood, where her entire life was turned upside down.
There were demigods she actually liked at the camp. She felt like she belonged at the camp. Zeus claimed her at the camp. This is how Sasha's indecisiveness began. Her mind told her not to trust the gods, but her heart, her gut, and everything in between told her she belonged with the rest of Camp Half Blood. Three years after being allowed to entire the camp, Sasha still hasn't made up her mind and she's been scared into obeying Kronos by a prophecy he had revealed to her on her sixteenth birthday.
The girl with looks as striking as her eyes, was only born to spin her lies. She belongs no where, for if she picks sides, you can be sure her battle leads to a path where everyone dies.
Sasha has never told anyone about the prophecy, for it came to her in a dream, and no one else knows about it. She doesn't ever want to tell anyone. She doesn't like making people worry about her.

Looks
Sasha has a very naughty look to her. She is strikingly, naturally beautiful. It was always a surprise to her parents that she wasn't ever picked up as a model. She is not a daughter of the goddess of beauty, but with her few real talents, she is often mistaken as one. Her hair is long enough to reach the middle of her back, but because it's often curled or messy, it looks shorter. Her bangs are outgrown and usually frame her face, unless they blend in with the rest of her golden brown locks. The demigod's eyes are blue-grey, like the sky when it's storming, but when she's using her power over electricity, they are a much brighter shade of blue. Sasha is not tan, but she is not exactly pale. Her skin has a few random freckles, and she occasionally gets pimples, but her Aphrodite friends are good at helping her conceal these. Sasha is not supermodel skin, but she is built very healthily. Sasha trains double, and her arms have some underdeveloped muscle, as do her legs. Her stomach isn't completely flat, but Sasha doesn't care. She values her hair and the fact that she is complemented on her looks more often than the average girl. (she can have a pretty big head about her beauty and charm.)
Personalities
Sasha is a liar, although she is very driven and ambitious. She has a sarcastic but humorous sense of humor, and she's pretty fun to be around. She's fun loving and a little bit of a prankster. She doesn't like discussing serious things, because she knows if she does, she will give out too much information. The girl has trust issues, and chances are, even if you're her best friend, she doesn't trust you completely. She has kept quite a few secrets, and she has hidden a lot of things from everyone she cares about. This doesn't mean she is disloyal, because she is certainly a very personally loyal person, but she believes that trusting someone and caring for someone are totally different.
Sasha is a very flaky person, and doesn't have a very strong sense of her own feelings, or what she believes. This is why she can be a good friend to others, but doesn't quite know how to handle herself. On the outside, Sasha is tough and doesn't care about much, but on the inside, the girl is a complete wreck. She's constantly trying to understand who she cares enough about to side with, whether or not she is actually a traitor, and if she will ever tell anyone about what she has done in siding with Kronos. This has done a number on her confidence, and while she jokes about having a big ego and comes off as unmodest, compliments mean a lot to Sasha. She takes them as a sign. To the daughter of Zeus, anything that happens in a sign.
As a daughter of Zeus, Sasha has a big personality and is extremely brave. She is bold, unless the bold action would risk blowing her cover. Because of this, you could also say she is intelligent. With a personailty as both sly and exciting, you can say Sasha radiates appeal, though she doesn't particularly enjoy a lot of attention. Sasha is careful and collected, quite like her brother Jason Grace. She, like most Zeus demigods, does well in a leader position, but Sasha doesn't want to feel like a leader. She longs to be told what to do. She wants to be guided, not have to guide, but often, because of her heritage and natural ability, Sasha is chosen to lead. She would rather take orders, which is strange for a person as brave as she, but Sasha is well aware of how unstable she really is. She has seen her fate. She knows she is destined to fail.
Because she has seen what is supposed to become of her, sometimes Sasha is too careless. She is also secretly afraid. (if you were wondering, sasha is supposed to lead in a battle and end up failing to make the right decisions. this leads to death.) She has made sure to never get herself wrangled into a battle, and has made friends with as few people as possible, still, because of her loyalty, Sasha likes protecting people, and this has become hard. She is a traitor, but she is loyal to people, not sides, and though this might come as a surprise, Sasha actually likes people. She can just be fierce and unpleasant towards the people she doesn't like. That's another thing about the girl. You don't want her as your enemy. She can be dark because of what she's gone through training for Kronos, and doesn't take crap from anyone. Setting her off is like setting off a bomb, but she picks her fights carefully, so it's not likely you're important enough to her to set her off.
People like to pin things on Sasha, but if you get to know her, she is actually very nice. A lot of girls don't like Sasha because of how comfortable she is around boys, and because of her looks, and since she is aware of this, sometimes the daughter of Zeus flaunts it. She likes showing off when she can, but she also doesn't like too much attention, and would prefer to not have eyes on her. This request isn't often granted because of how surprisingly beautiful she is, but when Sasha does manage to have some time to herself or with a small group, she opens up a little bit and becomes pleasant and fun. She tries to get everyone to like her, though, and does a lot of gossiping about other people in order to fit in. There isn't something she won't do to win you over. Sasha knows she needs to be trusted, because if people suspect her of trickery, then she will be punished, which Sasha has gone through once before. It scared her in ways that only made her more of a mess inside.
She is strong. She copes well with pain. But she is also a little girl. She is also fragile and unforgiving. She's a real force to be reckoned with.
Fatal Flaw: Sasha suffers from severe personal loyalty issues.

Skills
Demigod Abilities: Sasha can summon electricity from her hands as a child of Zeus, and she is relatively immune to shock, though if it is powerful, she will be harmed. It's most likely that she will suffer from lack of overal health than that she will feel physical pain if she is struck by a large amount of watts, though.
Weapons: Sasha has a very conductive celestial bronze sword that turns into a watch. This watch changes as she takes sides in the Titan War. It is gold with a black background when she's decided to side with the titans, but it's silver with a white background when she puts her faith in the gods.

Other: She has a grey tabby kitten named "Louis."

Last edited by Nico on Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:39 am; edited 35 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: sometimes it hurts instead [nico's]   sometimes it hurts instead [nico's] I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:53 pm

sometimes it hurts instead [nico's] Tumblr_mecdur7yKI1r78vqeo1_500
Tiffany Powell [daughter of terpsichore, muse of dance.]

Naming
Full Name: Tiffany Claire Powell
Nickname/s: Tiffany can prefer to go by Tiff at any given time.

Basics
Date of Birth: May 27

Family
God Parent: Terpsichore
Mortal Family:
Kiran Powell, 43, high school basketball coach
Mary Powell, 36, stay at home mom
Damian Powell, 16, football and track athlete
Rose Powell, 14, dancer like her sister, not as good
Gwyneth Powell, 6, wants to dance like her sisters
Jake Powell, 6, troublemaker

Camp Information
Years in Camp: None
Claiming History: Tiffany was dancing in the Hermes cabin, alone, when her mother claimed her. She was extremely confused and ran out of of the cabin in a daze. A helpful Apollo girl explained everything to her then.
Year-Round or Summer: Year Round, but Tiffany likes checking up on her family.

History
Tiffany was born just 9 months after her brother, Damian. It had seemed unlikely, but completely possible at the time. No one had questioned the brother and sister being so close in age. 9 months was uncommon and strange, but scienticifcly accepted. Tiffany and Damian were often treated as twins, despite Damian having dark brown hair, and Tiffany being a blonde. They didn't look very similar, but they behaved like almost exact carbon copies of each other. In the two years before Rose was born, Tiff and Dam both received their nicknames, they were quite, and showed signs of being both active and intelligent. They eventually did grow apart, though, as the birth of Rose brought a extremely rough side of Damian and the nurturing side of Tiffany. The older siblings were both two at the time, and with the new child came another brunette. Rose showed signs of being more like her sister, expressive but considerate and polite. If anyone stood out in the family, it was Damian, not their half sister Tiffany.
8 eventful years passed before two new editions to the family came along. In the years leading up to the twins' birth, Tiffany discovered dance. Never had she felt more at peace than the moment she felt herself move on the tarp that had been stretched across the dance floor. The blonde had been only six at the time, but she stuck with the hobby until it became her life. At age eight, she started dancing competitively, and at age ten she was put on senior company, which was a huge honor, especially for a ten year old. This happened to be the year her littlest siblings were born, and the year Rose took up dance, and the year her brother tried out for a specialized football training program. It was all expensive and drew away from the importance of each accomplishment. Tiffany didn't mind, but she knew her brother did, and she constantly tried comforting him. It hurt to see him upset. He was gaining strength and no one else seemed to notice. His skill had doubled in just a few months, and the only one who cared was his quiet, pretty, sincere, dancing, soft spoken, sister. She hasn't come out of her shell. That came when she was eleven.
Damian was always being made fun of at school for his bruises and wobbly legs. He was always getting hit and forced to push himself too far at practice. Tiffany preferred to stay out o the way, usually, but it wasn't in her nature, so when she had had enough, she had had enough. She got into a fist fight with some boys who had been making fun of her brother for the bruise on his hip. (They had seen it when he reached up to grab something from a shelf.) Tiffany had been suspended, and the second she came back to school, she seemed changed. No one messed with Damian. Middle school was going to be Tiffany's chance to become the person she really was. Opinionated, loud, fun, but genuine and filled with attitude and loyalty. She didn't have many friends, because a lot of people were afraid of approaching her, but with her dancing career so extensive and strenuous on her time, she didn't really have time for friends. She talked to anyone who listened, but after a while, she did quiet down. She was too rattled emotionally to continue to have fun.
Life at home was hard. Her father and mother argued too much. Jake and Gywneth were both attention seekers but were ignored by everyone but Tiffany. Rose struggled to keep up in dance class, and Damian was that boy that picked fights for the sake of picking fights. The only blonde in the family was the levelheaded one. (She was the one with the godly gene, after all.) It was too hard to balance everything, though. Her motherly instincts kept urging her to help everyone, and so, one day, she completely shut down. She had enough, and stopped responding to anything. This time had been known by the Powell's as the "Dark Months." Tiffany uttered maybe a total of seven words, and she didn't try and help anyone but herself. During this time, her parents also came clean about her father having cheated on her supposed mother with another woman; Tiffany's birth mom. This sent the girl into an emotional coma. She had trouble not ending her life during the weeks that followed. The only things keeping her alive were Damian and Rose, who knew about their sister's suicidal thoughts and understood them.
In the Dark Months, Tiffany had a lot of time to study and learn by herself, so she did advance a few years in all other subjects by the time she returned mostly to normal, which shocked everyone. She was ahead in her school work, and dominating her dyslexia. Her ADHD was awful, as it had always been, but she was making huge leaps in her academic career. Her dancing, if anything, came out stronger and much more passionate. Tiffany had managed to hit rock bottom, which had in turn gave her the strength she needed to come out on top. There was no light without a little dark. She had even gotten a tattoo with her brother. Damian had done it in order to surprise her for her 14th birthday. Tiffany's said "light" and Damian's said "strength." "There will always be darkness and depression, Tiff. The key to conquering it is keeping it just close enough to hurt, but not enough to burn." The small action had changed Tiffany. She simply couldn't believe how considerate her older halfbrother could be when he wanted to. He hadn't changed his opinion of her upon finding out that she had the product of an affair. That's what had meant the most to her.
Rose hadn't let her support waver either. She had helped Damian coax her sister out of preferring to be dead, the two girls share a half of a charm that, if complete, would read "Never say Never." The small gift meant a lot to Tiffany, who had never before had someone to share sentimental things with. Tiffany had never resulted to cutting, because of the two people who cared the most to about her. Rose even improved dancing so that she could make the completion team and do a duet with her sister. She was put on junior, two steps down from senior, where she was content to be. Tiffany had plenty of friends, but none of them meant as much to her as her brother a sister. The twins were still too young to care much about anything that happened around them.
No one really minded Tiffany being shipped off to camp, though. But Tiffany would never know that.

Looks
Tiffany has blonde hair, naturally highlighted with brown and what looks often like white. It's natural pretty straight, but it can also be dry, so she struggles to be content with her hair. Tiffany's eyes are very blue. Her skin is pretty pale, but she has muscle built up in her legs from dance. {wip}
Personalities
Tiffany is not usually quiet, but when she's tired or upset, you won't hear her try to act happy. She's opinionated and always looking to crack jokes, but her true talent is how she can express her emotions fluidly. She's a very loyal person, but isn't the most trustworthy, as she will not always make or keep promises. She tries, but Tiffany acts on impulse and is quick to make decisions. She doesn't always think, she just does. When she does think, she can be smart, but not above and beyond any expectation. Just smart.
Fatal Flaw: Tiffany doesn't always think. She just does.

Skills
Demigod Abilities: Tiffany is a breathtaking and fluid dancer. She isn't strong, she's not extremely smart, and she's fast, but other than that, Tiffany isn't skilled by demigod standards.
Weapons: Tiffany has a celestial bronze sword named "Pivot" because she discovered that she can change direction with it easily. It turns into an ankle brace for her pointe shoes.

Other: She wants a gray kitten. She's {wip} but I'm too eager to use her.

Last edited by Nico on Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:32 pm; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: sometimes it hurts instead [nico's]   sometimes it hurts instead [nico's] I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:54 pm

sometimes it hurts instead [nico's] Nico2

Last edited by Nico on Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:14 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: sometimes it hurts instead [nico's]   sometimes it hurts instead [nico's] I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:54 pm

empty

Last edited by Nico on Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:23 pm; edited 35 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

sometimes it hurts instead [nico's] Tumblr_m1nb72zPJT1rq1phro5_500
Tobias Miller [son of Hephaestus, god of the forge and fire.]

Naming
Full Name: Tobias David Miller
Nickname/s: Tobias has no problem with being called Toby, but he doesn't like being called Miller.

Basics
Date of Birth: October 12th

Family
God Parent: Hephaestus
Mortal Family:
    "You want me to make a comment on my family here? Well damn, I don't have much to say about my mom except on several occasions she almost let me die, and she wasn't the most responsible mother, and we were really dysfunctional. I'm not resentful or bitter about her or anything, though. I should probably... dislike her a little bit, but she was chill, and I mean, she was young. She did fine, we all make mistakes, and I was Blaire's."

Blaire Miller, 38, target store manager

Camp Information
Years in Camp:
Claiming History:
Year-Round or Summer:

History

Looks

Personalities

Fatal Flaw:

Skills
    Demigod Abilities:
    Weapons:

Other: Any other.

Last edited by Nico on Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:45 pm; edited 26 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Nico
    Chatbox Ruler
    Chatbox Ruler
    Nico

PostSubject: Re: sometimes it hurts instead [nico's]   sometimes it hurts instead [nico's] I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:55 pm

Last edited by apple pie on Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 14 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Nico
    Chatbox Ruler
    Chatbox Ruler
    Nico

PostSubject: Re: sometimes it hurts instead [nico's]   sometimes it hurts instead [nico's] I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:00 pm

Last edited by Nico on Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:20 am; edited 13 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Nico
    Chatbox Ruler
    Chatbox Ruler
    Nico

PostSubject: Re: sometimes it hurts instead [nico's]   sometimes it hurts instead [nico's] I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:59 pm

info
    My characters are all different aspects of my own personality that I feel hardly get light. The parts of me that I try to hide, an exposes through the likes of June, Tribute, Hale, and the rest. Under "info" you will find an up to date list of which part of me I feel my characters represent. If you're rp'ng with me, prepare for emotion, and likely drama. I love drama, and I guess my characters do to. Also, don't take anything my characters do or say personally. This is my writing, and I try to be as real with my characters as possible. It is not nessicarily my own opinion.

Last edited by Nico on Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:31 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Nico
    Chatbox Ruler
    Chatbox Ruler
    Nico

PostSubject: Re: sometimes it hurts instead [nico's]   sometimes it hurts instead [nico's] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:16 am

POST LAYOUTS

Regan Barker:
      Code:
      [center][img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/b3c538c2088031a440cc01ba1dd66070/tumblr_mfqc9hCkbz1r3vjlco1_500.gif[/img][/center]
      <center><div style="width:350px; text-align:justify; padding-left:10px; padding-right:5px; margin-top:5px;line-height:65%; margin-bottom:15px;">[font=georgia][size=21][i][b][color=#009999]regan ashley barker[/color][/b][/i][/size][/font]
      [color=white][size=10]Text.[/size][/color]</div>
      [fade][center][font=georgia][i][color=#009999][size=20]but innocence is [/color][/size][blur][size=20][color=#009999]gone[/color][/size][/blur][/i][/font][/center][/fade]

Sasha Perry:
      Code:
      [center][img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md4saulAyJ1rz79gpo1_500.gif[/img][/center]
      <center><div style="width:350px; text-align:justify; padding-left:10px; padding-right:5px; margin-top:5px;line-height:65%; margin-bottom:15px;">[font=georgia][size=21][i][b][color=#fa5bd0]sasha nicole perry[/color][/b][/i][/size][/font]
      [size=9]Text.[/size]</div>
      [fade][center][font=georgia][i][color=#fa5bd0][size=20]i don't know where i [/color][/size][blur][size=20][color=#fa5bd0]belong[/color][/size][/blur][/i][/font][/center][/fade]

Tiffany Powell:
      Code:
      [center][img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbcdopBLQF1qdbwbjo1_500.jpg[/img][/center]
      <center><div style="width:350px; text-align:justify; padding-left:10px; padding-right:5px; margin-top:5px;line-height:65%; margin-bottom:15px;">[font=georgia][size=21][i][b][color=dodgerblue]tiffany claire powell[/color][/b][/i][/size][/font]
      [color=white][size=10]Text.[/size][/color]</div>
      [fade][center][font=georgia][i][color=dodgerblue][size=20]nobody said it would be this [/color][/size][blur][size=20][color=dodgerblue]hard[/color][/size][/blur][/i][/font][/center][/fade]

Last edited by Nico on Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:37 pm; edited 47 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Nico
    Chatbox Ruler
    Chatbox Ruler
    Nico

PostSubject: Re: sometimes it hurts instead [nico's]   sometimes it hurts instead [nico's] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:17 am

PERSONS OF INTEREST

Regan Baker:
      Joseph Irons:
      Maria Sparks:

Tiffany Powell:
      Damian Powell:
      Rose Powell:
      Gwyneth Powell:
      Jake Powell:
      Kiran Powell:

Mary Powell:

June Prenston:
      Thalia Prenston:

Apollo Healer:

Sasha Perry:
      Karen Tylers:
      Harry Tylers:
      Barbie Tylers:

Toby Miller:
      none yet:

Last edited by Nico on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:23 pm; edited 23 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Nico
    Chatbox Ruler
    Chatbox Ruler
    Nico

PostSubject: Re: sometimes it hurts instead [nico's]   sometimes it hurts instead [nico's] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 2:54 pm

CHARACTER TEMPLATES
    hale's my baby boo boo child

Code:
    [center][img]gif or intense picture.img[/img]
    [color=#000000][size=15][b]First Last [color=white][[/color]child of god[color=white],[/color] god of whatever[color=white].][/color][/b][/size][/color][/center]

<center><div style="width:450px; text-align:justify; padding-left:10px; padding-right:5px; margin-top:5px;line-height:75%; margin-bottom:15px;">[justify][color=#000000][size=14][b]Naming[/b][/size][/color]
    [size=9][color=white][color=#000000]Full Name:[/color]
    [color=#000000]Nickname/s:[/color][/size]
    [color=#000000][b][size=14]Basics[/size][/b][/color]
    [size=9][color=#000000]Age:[/color]
    [color=#000000]Date of Birth:[/color]
    [color=#000000]Gender:[/color][/size]
    [color=#000000][b][size=14]Family[/size][/b][/color]
    [size=9][color=#000000]God Parent:[/color]
    [color=#000000]Mortal Family:[/color]
    [color=#000000][list]"thoughts"[/list][/color]
    [color=#000000]Claimed:[/color][/size]
    [color=#000000][b][size=14]Camp Information[/size][/b][/color]
    [size=9][color=#000000]Years in Camp:[/color]
    [color=#000000]Claiming History:[/color]
    [color=#000000]Year-Round or Summer:[/color][/size]
    [color=#000000][b][size=14]History[/size][/b][/color]
    [size=9][list][/list]
    [/size]
    [color=#000000][b][size=14]Looks[/size][/b][/color]

[color=#000000][b][size=14]Personalities[/size][/b][/color]
    [size=9]
    [color=#000000]Fatal Flaw:[/color][/size]
    [color=#000000][b][size=14]Skills[/size][/b][/color]
    [size=9][color=#000000]Demigod Abilities:[/color]
    [color=#000000]Weapons:[/color][/size]
    [size=9][color=#000000]Other:[/color] Any other.[/size][/color] [/justify]</div>

Hale's Template:

Last edited by alli bieber on Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Nico
    Chatbox Ruler
    Chatbox Ruler
    Nico

PostSubject: Re: sometimes it hurts instead [nico's]   sometimes it hurts instead [nico's] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:08 am

Last edited by Allison on Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Nico
    Chatbox Ruler
    Chatbox Ruler
    Nico

PostSubject: Re: sometimes it hurts instead [nico's]   sometimes it hurts instead [nico's] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:19 am

perks
    • River Styx Invincibility (x1): not in use
    • Extra Big Three (x2): none in use
    • Pet Perk (x1): none in use
    • Power Upgrade (x1): none in use
    • Smiley (x1): Nico-Face

ps. the pet perk and power upgrade were purchased via mystery box. ily guys.

Last edited by Nico on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    cher
    Experienced Poster
    cher

PostSubject: Re: sometimes it hurts instead [nico's]   sometimes it hurts instead [nico's] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:39 am

* flawless,
    --------------I HATE YOU BECAUSE YOURE PERF
    Back to top Go down
    Nico
    Chatbox Ruler
    Chatbox Ruler
    Nico

PostSubject: Re: sometimes it hurts instead [nico's]   sometimes it hurts instead [nico's] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:12 pm

sometimes it hurts instead [nico's] Tumblr_lpzplikaRv1r1svs3o1_1280_large
    Tiffany Powell ♠ -- terpsichore

Just an update, I'm going to be doing a lot of reorganizing and such to my topic, because, to be honest, I'm unhappy with it and it needs a lot of work. So hopefully I can catch up to the new standard that has been set by my fellow members. (they're totally competition now.) Just kidding, my topic won't get that good, and expect some extreme messiness until then, but hopefully everything turns out nice!

This probably won't be Tiffany's template, I'm just testing it out, so don't think any bad things about it yet. xD Her play-by isn't very famous so there aren't any great quality shots, unless those shots happen to be way too huge for this site, and just my template in general. Someone can help if they want, or if they're bored or something, but I'll edit Tiffany in general and make her all nice and neat. She's the character that will most resemble my life and my choices, so I'm excited for her. I ditched Drew and Jessica, but I plan on keeping Sam in progress. That's all for now!(:

the sun must set to rise
    Back to top Go down
    dean
    Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: sometimes it hurts instead [nico's]   sometimes it hurts instead [nico's] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:47 am

We will rp. Now.
    Back to top Go down
    welshy
    out of town girl
    welshy

PostSubject: Re: sometimes it hurts instead [nico's]   sometimes it hurts instead [nico's] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:51 am

Don't be blunt with Nico D8 she's too cute for nastiness D:
    Back to top Go down
    Nico
    Chatbox Ruler
    Chatbox Ruler
    Nico

PostSubject: Re: sometimes it hurts instead [nico's]   sometimes it hurts instead [nico's] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:01 pm

sometimes it hurts instead [nico's] Tumblr_m63rzugXaY1rqs6jxo4_r1_500
    Tiffany Powell ♠ -- terpsichore

Tiffany is {wip}, but ready for acceptance. Her outline has been laid out, so what you see if what you will be getting. I don't exceed expectation. xD okaylolbyehavefunreadingher

the sun must set to rise
    Back to top Go down
    sapphire
    Sardonic Twin
    sapphire

PostSubject: Re: sometimes it hurts instead [nico's]   sometimes it hurts instead [nico's] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:17 pm

* accepted!
    -----------Keep the awesomeness coming please
    Back to top Go down
    http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
    Nico
    Chatbox Ruler
    Chatbox Ruler
    Nico

PostSubject: Re: sometimes it hurts instead [nico's]   sometimes it hurts instead [nico's] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:24 pm

sometimes it hurts instead [nico's] 4d3
    Aww, thank you Saphieeee. <3 I'll give you this gif as an award.
    Back to top Go down
    Nico
    Chatbox Ruler
    Chatbox Ruler
    Nico

PostSubject: Re: sometimes it hurts instead [nico's]   sometimes it hurts instead [nico's] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:58 pm

sometimes it hurts instead [nico's] Tumblr_max8rhwd6C1qk8cy8o1_500
    Marty Beckner ♠ -- athena

Her history is summarized, but for some reason people really wanted to rp with her, so Marty is ready to be accepted. xD THANKS PEOPLE WHO READ HER.

trying to be perfect
    Back to top Go down
    Zan
    Mega Asshole Duo
    Zan

PostSubject: Re: sometimes it hurts instead [nico's]   sometimes it hurts instead [nico's] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:46 pm

I VOLUNTEER, I VOLUNTEER ASTO DIB TRIBUTE
    Back to top Go down
    Nico
    Chatbox Ruler
    Chatbox Ruler
    Nico

PostSubject: Re: sometimes it hurts instead [nico's]   sometimes it hurts instead [nico's] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:28 pm

No dibbing, bad Zan! xD
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sometimes it hurts instead [nico's]   sometimes it hurts instead [nico's] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sometimes it hurts instead [nico's]
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next