Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ok this is my person sorry it's late

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LatinRocks

Ok this is my person sorry it's late Empty
PostSubject: Ok this is my person sorry it's late   Ok this is my person sorry it's late I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:12 am

Hey so this is me
Name: Luna Eleanor Spirit
Boy or Girl: DUH Girl!!!
Greek Parent (sorry only one godly parent lol godly godly godly sorry it’s a funny work lol): Posiedon
Best Friends: All of you
Enemies: Yell... none
Crush: i don’t like anyone
Family: EVER ONE AT CAMP HALF-BLOOD
Eye Color: Storm gery
Hair Color: Dark Brown (yer my hair colour)
Hair Style: WAT any style
Favorite Outfit: Jeans and t-shirt
Camp Member (Camp Half-Blood or Camp Jupiter): see family
Hometown: Long Island (camp-half blood is there and camp jupiter is in LA bad place ver bad cause of the underworld is there!!!!!
Best Traits: Kind
Worst Traits: See me when in a mood!
Favorite Quotes: THE FUN HAS BEEN DOUBLED
Favorite Food: Duh chocolate
Least Favorite Food: fish (child of posiedon the poor fishy’s)
Other than thier god/dess parent which is thier favorite god/dess? yes ALL OF THEM maybe not ares...
Just joking....
maybe i’m not.
Or maybe i am.
Who are the two people they would she choose to go on a quest with? Now that’s hard???
What is thier best weapon? bow and arrow and sword
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

Ok this is my person sorry it's late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok this is my person sorry it's late   Ok this is my person sorry it's late I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 12:04 pm

Hi LatinRocks! I'm Bean, and welcome to Camp. First off, please read the rules, loacated in rules and guidelines section on the forum. Next visit Character Submission. The character forms should be located there. Read them, then fix the changes to your character and post it in a new topic in Character Submission. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any other member.
Back to top Go down

Ok this is my person sorry it's late
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: