Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iron-Girl

Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I) Empty
PostSubject: Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I)   Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I) I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 7:29 am

The water was calm. The sky above was clear wth just a few clouds dotted here and there. By the water's edge a young sixteen year old stood, knee high in the water. He stared out across the azure lake. Anthony's blue eyes stared out, in his hands he clutched a can of soda a new brand called Kepsil. The soda itself was a special drink made with a small amount of ambrosia, it was a soda exclusive to demi-gods. The can was unopened. His lips pursed in quiet contemplation.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I)   Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I) I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 7:51 am

Disney watched the demigod curiously while standing knee-deep in the canoeing lake. She frowned, as it was warm. Under water it's cool. Not like above the water. Disney sighed, a little lonely. She wanted desperately someone to talk to, and she could try this half-blood. She could do her batting-the-eyelashes and flipping-the-hair-back things, but her eyes trailed after the can.

Disney would not allow this guy to throw it here. So she walked in the forest. To the half-blood.

"You're not throwing that"--she pointed to the can--"in the lake, are you?" she asked cautiously.
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Iron-Girl

PostSubject: Re: Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I)   Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I) I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 7:55 am

His quiet contemplation was broken by a soft voice. Anthony turned around to face the voice, he looked at the girl, then looked down at his can. The boy shook his head slightly "I wouldn't dream of it." Anthony smiles "besides, it's still full and I don't like to waste food." He turned fully to face the girl "I don't beleve we've met I'm Anthony Rogers, son of Aphrodite." Anthony took a small step towards the gir, his lips curving into a small smile.

"I don't know your name...but I'd like to."
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I)   Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I) I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:20 am

Son of the love goddess. Perfect. Most campers of Cabin 8 liked flirting. Even with nymphs. Disney crossed her arms stiffly, but her face was morphed into a soft expression. She nodded. "I'm Disney." She thought for a moment, and held out her hand--an invitation.

"Anthony. Yep, we've never met before. I'm Disney," she said again. "I'm a naiad." Disney narrowed her eyes, prepared for the normal reaction of any camper--stay away.
Back to top Go down
Iron-Girl

PostSubject: Re: Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I)   Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I) I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:50 am

"That's a lovely name." Anthony smiles, taking the girls hand, leaning down and planting a gentle kiss upon it. Anthony smiled, straightening up looking at the girl before him. Anthony hummed softly "so, a naiad huh, no wonder your so beutifull." Anthony folded his arms "I've never met a naiad before, but I'm glad I met you." The boy smiles tilting his head onto the side, letting a small sigh escape his lips "and don't worry I won't litter, I wouldn't want to upset you."
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I)   Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I) I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:54 am

Disney decided to ignore the kiss-the-hand part.

It was cool, all right? Some gorgeous unknown guy you just met a minute ago kissed your hand like you're some sort of princess? Way cool! And he said he'll not litter. Well, this one is okay, Disney decided. She let forth a smile. "Ah. Well, that's a relief." She sighed.

Disney focused on the can, without gloating this time. More of curiosity. "If I may ask, what is that you're drinking?"
Back to top Go down
Iron-Girl

PostSubject: Re: Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I)   Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I) I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:47 pm

"It's Kepsil, it's relativly new, aimed at the Demigod market I guess." Anthony says watching the girl infront of him. He shifts about slightly, looking the girl over appraisingly. He smiled softly humming he tilted his head "you have beutifull eyes, I could just look in them all day." Anthony hums softly moving a little past the girl, circling her breifly. Anthony hmmed nodding his head slightly bringing both hands to keep a firm grip on the cup "so....you come here often?
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I)   Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I) I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:56 pm

Disney can't help herself anymore.

Gosh, Anthony knows how to be sweet, all right? Disney restrained herself, but being told that her eyes were beautiful and he can stare into them all day... the naiad blushed light blue. She pursed her lips, and mumbled, "I, uh, not really... but thanks."

Disney filled her cheeks with air and blew them noisily. "Yes, I always come here on land, but I prefer the water." Disney smiled at Anthony. "You want to come?"
Back to top Go down
Iron-Girl

PostSubject: Re: Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I)   Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I) I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:18 am

Anthony smiled, he noticed the Naiad's blush and chuckled slightly as she tried to hide it. He slipped his can firmly into his pocket and nodded slowly. He hummed softly and nodded slowly, he moved a little deeper into the water "sure, I'd love to." Anthony hummed letting his hands fall down to his side his lips curved into a relaxed smile.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I)   Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I) I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:21 am

Disney coughed, trying to hide her giggle.

She held Anthony's hand in hers, squeezing them. Disney pulled him to the edge of the river. If it was her, she could just walk straight, float into the water, then sink gently. But it was a totally different now. She'd just promised a demigod a tour in the lake. But then, it was once in a lifetime experience.

She turned to the son of Aphrodite. "Ready to go diving?"
Back to top Go down
Iron-Girl

PostSubject: Re: Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I)   Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I) I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:39 am

Anthony nodded slowly, giving the girls hand a small squeeze "your skin is realy soft." He says nodding slowly, he looked out across the water. The young demigod let out a small sigh "I'm Ready....Ready for anything me." Anthony says using his free hand to pat himself down slightly, knocking a bit of dirt from his shirt.He gently let go of Disney's hand, and pulled his shirt from his upper body, throwing it to the shore "don't want it to get wet" he says retaking the Naiad's hand. He looked over to Disney and nodded slowly "thank you for this" he says giving the girl s hand another squeeze.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I)   Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I) I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:44 am

Okay.

Disney took a deep breath, concentrating on the water. It formed a bubble, and all they have to do was to step in. She smiled at Anthony, gripped his hand tighter, and plunged into the lake. The water didn't even bubble a bit. Their fall was smooth.

"This will take at least just five minutes," Disney told Anthony regretfully.
Back to top Go down
Iron-Girl

PostSubject: Re: Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I)   Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I) I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:36 am

Anthony blinked slightly, he was surprised by this, perhaps he shouldn't have taken his shirt off after all. His eyes fell onto the girl once again "this is amazing." He smiled softly, pursing his lips "your quite talented" he says bringing Disney closer to him, putting an arm around her shoulder. Anthony hummed softly "so five minutes huh? why don't you tell me a bit about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I)   Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I) I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:58 am

Disney looked down at the murk below. She cleared it with her hand, and began speaking absentmindedly.

"Nothing much. I'm just a naiad." Disney laughed softly. "Although it infuriates when a camper litters. I... the lake is my home. I don't want it to be like, like my birth place," she said bitterly. She began toying with her single braid, putting it back down and up. Disney sighed, and listened to Anthony's melody. She sighed again, and they began twirling in a low pace.
Back to top Go down
Iron-Girl

PostSubject: Re: Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I)   Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I) I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:29 am

Anthony nodded slowly, pulling the girl in closer to him. He hugged her gently, his arms wrapped around her shoulders "well I have to say you keep it nice and tidy." He let out a small sigh "you look after yourself well" he says reaching down to take the Naiad's hand in his own. The boy smiled softly closing his eyes, taking this time to relax. He enjoyed the close feeling, his chest rising up and down slowly as he enjoyed the closeness of the girl.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I)   Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I) I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:00 am

Disney sighed, comfortable.

Other naiads passed by them, giggling. They waved, and surged deeper into the lake. Disney smiled, and repositioned herself so that she was hugging Anthony too. Thank the gods that they were underwater so the son of Aphrodite wouldn't notice Disney's cheeks blush a delinquent blue.

"It was a group effort," Disney murmured, counting the seconds. "The other nymphs are not that tidy, but still, we keep this lake from turning into a landfill. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Iron-Girl

PostSubject: Re: Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I)   Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I) I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:37 am

Anthony smiled, tilting his head slightly. "Me, oh I keep myself quite clean and tidy." The boy sighed, tapping his foot against the floor of the bubble, his lips curved in a small grin. Anthony looked down at the girl who he noticed was just a little shorter than him. He moved his hand underneath the girls chin, gently moving her so they looked into each others eyes. Anthony blinked slightly, leaning in closer to the girl, so his nose was almost touhing her.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I)   Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:23 am

Disney swallowed hard.

Reluctantly, she pulled away, shaking her head. She gently willed the currents to get them up. Their air bubble disappeared, and Disney took Anthony's hand and pulled him ashore. "I-It's already five minutes," she said, although her instincts says not yet. But she couldn't get it out, you see. He could get a normal life as a demigod. Have a human girlfriend and all. Disney would grant him that.

However, Disney smiled. "Thanks," she said sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Iron-Girl

PostSubject: Re: Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I)   Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:35 am

Anthony blinked slightly, nodding slowly. He smiled watching the girl he leant down and kissed the girls hand. The boy let go of Disney's hand "I should be the one thanking you." He chuckles slightly, letting a small sigh escape his lips. Anthony looked the girl over and shook his head slightly. Anthony watched Disney, cupping his hands togethor a small smile playing on his lips.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I)   Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:57 pm

"It was fun," Disney said softly. "And one of a time," she added slowly. She waved her right hand once before gently lowing to her lake.

Once under again, she turned head down and dived to the bottom, thinking about Anthony. Disney knew he should find another girl, really. Being a son of Aphrodite and all, Disney thought his behavior was pure instincts. Anyway, whatever the reason, this naiad wished the best for Anthony.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I)   Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone By The Lake (Fudge and I)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: