Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The signal here sucks (ML)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

The signal here sucks (ML) Empty
PostSubject: The signal here sucks (ML)   The signal here sucks (ML) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:44 pm

The signal here sucks (ML) 2ns8kdl
* JENNIFER RAE LAWRENCE *

Legacy of Aphrodite and Mainae

Jen was walking between Cabin 2 and 1, searching for signal. She hadn't been told that having a cell phone in camp was a big 'no-no', and that monsters would be watching her if she got caught with them. Jen pursed her lips and ruffled her hair, which was in a ponytail. Her amber curls drifted down her neck and her blue eyes shone brightly in the Spring sun.

Jen held up her droid and frowned a little more. She brushed off a little dust on her white and gold t-shirt, and her shorts. The legacy decided it was no real use, considering this place had no bars available for her. She sighed and slumped down on the steps of cabin 2, staring at her sandals. "Ugh, the signal here sucks." Jen Mohamed, covering her head with her face. How was she supposed to get friends? Talk to people?!

http://www.polyvore.com/jens_wardrobe/set?id=45626700

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The signal here sucks (ML)   The signal here sucks (ML) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:59 pm

The signal here sucks (ML) 421073_2501395384302_1535488077_31824310_475471385_n_large
||b r e t t A L E X I S r i d e r||
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
I remembered black skies, the lightning all around me
I remembered each flash as time began to blur
Like a startling sign that fate had finally found me
And your voice was all I heard that I get what I deserve
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brett wonders out of cabin one, looking like she is still half asleep, or as though she just woke up. Both of which are intirely true, she had woken up thrown on some clothing and came to the courtyard. The only reason she had even ventured outside of her cabin looking like this was because she had heard someone talking rather loudly, well more like yelling. She rubs her eyes and looks around for the source of the sound. She figured she'd deal with the person, take some money and go back to bed.

Unfornently the source of the noise was Jen, a girl she had met and gotten along with. Well Brett certianly wasn't going to do anything now. Instead she fixes her hair and walks over to the other girl. "Hi Jen, is something wrong?'she asks the other girl. She wasn't sure but she thought she'd heard something about service. She wasn't sure what type of service, but she figured Jen was talking about cell phone service.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The signal here sucks (ML)   The signal here sucks (ML) I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:42 pm

The signal here sucks (ML) Jennn

http://www.polyvore.com/sammi_hanratty/set?id=49193999

Jen's eyes widened at the sound of another camper's voice. She smoothed her hair and straightened her position. Smiling, she turned to Brett, a girl she met at a party. "Afternoon, Brett." Jen said casually. She didn't want it to be so obvious that she was freaking out about not have reception in the camp. Were they even allowed to have phones?

The legacy scooted over on the bench making room for Brett. "Nothing's wrong, I was just... nevermind." Jen said quickly. She didn't want her friend to worry about her little tantrums. Jen was sure that she could contact her friends some other way.

*Fail post D8*

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The signal here sucks (ML)   The signal here sucks (ML) I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:55 pm

The signal here sucks (ML) 421073_2501395384302_1535488077_31824310_475471385_n_large
||b r e t t A L E X I S r i d e r||
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
I remembered black skies, the lightning all around me
I remembered each flash as time began to blur
Like a startling sign that fate had finally found me
And your voice was all I heard that I get what I deserve
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brett smiles and joins her friend on the bench. She can't help but notice the cell phone, and smiles. "If you wan't I know a way for you to get signal"she says softly. Brett had some connecitons with the Hephy cabin and the Athena cabin. Surely someone would know how to fix it.

--Like mine wasn't crappier. Sorry about the badness.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The signal here sucks (ML)   The signal here sucks (ML) I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:41 pm

The signal here sucks (ML) Jennn

http://www.polyvore.com/sammi_hanratty/set?id=49193999

Jen saw Brett glancing at her Droid and smiled at her. Everyone was usually impressed by the up-to-date technology that she had. Her other Aphrodite friends included, considering most of them had decent phones as well. Turning the screen side up on her phone, Jen looked over at the center of the courtyard, which was filled with campers.

Something her friend said snapped her out of her daydreams. "Signal? WHERE?" she almost instantly thought. "What makes you think I needed signal?" Jen asked with a laugh. "just in case you read my mind, where can I find this lovely thing called signal?" the legacy asked, raising an eyebrow.

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The signal here sucks (ML)   The signal here sucks (ML) I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:41 pm

Brett laughs and sits there for a bit. "Oh. Either the Athena or Hephaestus campers should now how to fix it"she says softly. Brett then looks around slowly before looking back at Jen. She then sighs and leans abck in her seat. She was feeling quite bored, and hoped something exciting would happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The signal here sucks (ML)   The signal here sucks (ML) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The signal here sucks (ML)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: