Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I never did this (FudgeeBear)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

I never did this (FudgeeBear) Empty
PostSubject: I never did this (FudgeeBear)   I never did this (FudgeeBear) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:05 am

Kelly had her hair in a braid pulled to the swide. She was wearing black boots with jeans. On top she wore a pink shirt with a plaid button-down shirt. She got on a horse and started to get nervous. Then she saw someone coming.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: I never did this (FudgeeBear)   I never did this (FudgeeBear) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:13 am

COLLIN RINGLET||DIONYSUS||16
------------------

Collin thinks he was insane.

Okay, so he visited the stables. For what reason? Of course to get a horse. And sons of Dionysus didn't get horses. So why was he here? Maybe to check it out? Experience. Collin didn't actually know why, but he was determined to find a horse with purple mane.

That's it. Collin slapped himself as he emerged into the reeking stables. He rubbed his nose, and went on to check the horses. Finally, he decided to get the one with a golden mane. He smiled, and took the horse out for a ride. He just started saddling up when he saw a girl, older than he was--obviously--riding another horse. A beautiful one.

Collin thought the girl can teach him, she he went to her on foot, his golden maned horse kicking, and went on with his usual ritual: "Hi. I'm Collin. You?" the son of the wine god said with a grin.

Last edited by FudgeeBear on Thu May 17, 2012 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: I never did this (FudgeeBear)   I never did this (FudgeeBear) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:16 am

Kelly flipped her braid back. "Hi. I'm Kelly, Hermes. Nice to meet you Collin" Kelly said. Kelly's horse was beautiful. "Nice horse", she said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: I never did this (FudgeeBear)   I never did this (FudgeeBear) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:21 am

------------------

Collin decided it was a rude remark, but he just laughed it off. He mounted his horse, which attempted to kick him in the shin, before he answered. "Kelly. Thanks." He pulled the reigns and the horse reared backward. Collin thought it was pretty cool, but he had to hang on for dear life--and dear dignity.

The son of the wine god looked back at Kelly with a questioning look. "I'm surprised you didn't take a pegasus. Most people would," he said, shrugging. Then he tapped his horse on the neck. "Can you teach me?" the 16-year-old asked Kelly.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: I never did this (FudgeeBear)   I never did this (FudgeeBear) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:27 am

"Well, I'm different. And I was hoping you knew. So tell me about yourself," the 18 year old girl said. To be honest, Kelly didn't know there was peguses. But, she wasn't lying, she was different. She was holding on like you couldn't imagine.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: I never did this (FudgeeBear)   I never did this (FudgeeBear) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:48 am

------------------

Collin laughed sarcastically. Different? As far as he knew, he talked her mom to complete depression and in turn she killed herself. All of half-bloods are different. He frowned, then regained his composure.

"So yeah. I belong to Cabin 12, you see. My full name was Collin Ringlet, 16. And I don't know what I'm doing here in the stables." He sighed. The horse wanted to run. And so he did. He just wanted to forget the bubbling depression in his heart. Before that, he ought to know more about Kelly.

"How about you?" he asked to the braided girl, Kelly.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: I never did this (FudgeeBear)   I never did this (FudgeeBear) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:56 am

"Well, I'm Kelly and I'm 18 and Hermes. Can I trust youu?, Kelly asked Collin. She looked at her watch, to make sure it wasn't too late. She was gonna tell him about Kaitlyn, her sister. Even though, they just met, she could trust him.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: I never did this (FudgeeBear)   I never did this (FudgeeBear) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:21 am

------------------

Collin jerked back, totally surprised. Unfortunately, he pulled the reign, and the horse neighed angrily, about to drop him. But the son of the wine god hold on. Finally, he managed to calm the horse.

He looked at Kelly. "Of... of course you can trust me." He nodded, and balanced himself. He fished the mirror and comb out of his pocket, and did the ritual of combing his hair left. "What about? Is it a secret?" he asked nervously.

"Before that, can we run?" The horse neighed excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: I never did this (FudgeeBear)   I never did this (FudgeeBear) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:27 am

"Sure. Lets go," she said. Was it a good idea. I mean they just met. We'll play it by year she thought.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: I never did this (FudgeeBear)   I never did this (FudgeeBear) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:38 am

------------------

Collin grinned, and raced away, sighing heavily. The horse seemed to be in mood, too. It flew away--so to speak--that made Collin held the reign tighter. The wind tore his hair style apart, but it didn't matter. All that mattered was his sinking feeling be gone.

Before the horse could really gain speed, Collin yelled back at the 18-year-old daughter of Hermes. "Race at the Horse Path!" He laughed, delighted. This would probably be his first and last time on a horse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I never did this (FudgeeBear)   I never did this (FudgeeBear) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I never did this (FudgeeBear)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: