Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just walking about... aimlessly.. I really shouldn't be doing this (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

Just walking about... aimlessly.. I really shouldn't be doing this (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Just walking about... aimlessly.. I really shouldn't be doing this (Private)   Just walking about... aimlessly.. I really shouldn't be doing this (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 3:18 am

Amber was strolling about the streets of New York, with absolutely nothing on her mind. It was coincidentally the changing shift of guards, and she had simply walked out of camp before she knew what she was doing. When she had noticed she was not in the boundary of the campus, she snapped out of her trance and looked around her. Apparently I ended up in New York city somehow... She mused, mildly concerned.

Just as she was about to turn back, someone tapped her on her shoulder. Surprised, she looked back.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Just walking about... aimlessly.. I really shouldn't be doing this (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just walking about... aimlessly.. I really shouldn't be doing this (Private)   Just walking about... aimlessly.. I really shouldn't be doing this (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:46 am

"Hi. I don't know where I am. My name is Kelly," Kelly said quietly. As she wondered before, that she shouyldn't probobly be here. Or shouldn't be off cqmpus alone. Especially, because she was new.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Just walking about... aimlessly.. I really shouldn't be doing this (Private)   Just walking about... aimlessly.. I really shouldn't be doing this (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:08 am

Amber saw a girl a few years older than her. "Oh hello." She said, smiling. "Uh.. You're in.. New York City. Can I help you?" She had no idea what else to say. But she did feel that the girl seemed familiar somehow.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Just walking about... aimlessly.. I really shouldn't be doing this (Private)   Just walking about... aimlessly.. I really shouldn't be doing this (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:15 am

"Yeah. For directions. Hope I can make a friend easier than I navigate myself. I'm Kelly. Not a navigator," She said. She thought it was probobly a bad idea to give out her name on the streets of New York.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Just walking about... aimlessly.. I really shouldn't be doing this (Private)   Just walking about... aimlessly.. I really shouldn't be doing this (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:22 am

"Hi then Kelly," Amber said smiling, "Where are you looking for?" She figured that it wouldn't do much harm talking to a stranger, who was not like she was some sort of monster. But she still had to be wary just in case.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Just walking about... aimlessly.. I really shouldn't be doing this (Private)   Just walking about... aimlessly.. I really shouldn't be doing this (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:26 am

"Actually, I was just going for a stroll. But, now I'm lost," She said. She seemed nice. But Kelly still had to be causious. She started to become that way after Kaitlyn dissapeared. She was then told she was taken by a stranger.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Just walking about... aimlessly.. I really shouldn't be doing this (Private)   Just walking about... aimlessly.. I really shouldn't be doing this (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:54 am

"Ahh. So, where were you? As in, where do you need to go?" Amber asked the girl, eyebrows raised.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Just walking about... aimlessly.. I really shouldn't be doing this (Private)   Just walking about... aimlessly.. I really shouldn't be doing this (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:58 am

"I don't need to go anywhere. To be honest, I don't know why I came here, Kelly said giggling a bit.She would go wherever when ever. It didn't matter to her. She looked around in a glancing way at the City.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Just walking about... aimlessly.. I really shouldn't be doing this (Private)   Just walking about... aimlessly.. I really shouldn't be doing this (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:11 am

"Oh, right, okay. I'm Amber by the way, Ca.. Uh, Swift. Amber Swift." Amber nearly slipped out her cabin by accident. Crap.. Hopefully the girl wouldn't bother much about it.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Just walking about... aimlessly.. I really shouldn't be doing this (Private)   Just walking about... aimlessly.. I really shouldn't be doing this (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:13 am

"So do you want to go somewhere or go to Camp ha......," Kelly said then covered her mouth. She could be a mortal. oh shoot, what did I do. I hope she won't notice Kelly thoughyt.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Just walking about... aimlessly.. I really shouldn't be doing this (Private)   Just walking about... aimlessly.. I really shouldn't be doing this (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:07 am

Amber narrowed her eyes. "Or where?" She said sharply, wary all of a sudden. Her hand dropped unconsciously to her pocket, where her magic weapon was kept.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Just walking about... aimlessly.. I really shouldn't be doing this (Private)   Just walking about... aimlessly.. I really shouldn't be doing this (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:30 pm

"Where what? I don't know what you mean. Phh," she said in a way like no I didn't do that. She looked to her left smiling. Trying to draw no attention, but she really was.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Just walking about... aimlessly.. I really shouldn't be doing this (Private)   Just walking about... aimlessly.. I really shouldn't be doing this (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:27 pm

Amber tilted her head to the side and repeated, "What camp?" Her hand was already in her pocket and had grasped her magic weapon. If anything had to be done, she was ready.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Just walking about... aimlessly.. I really shouldn't be doing this (Private)   Just walking about... aimlessly.. I really shouldn't be doing this (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:19 am

'I'm sorry. Camp? I'm not understand you," Kelly said nervously. She tried to walk away but, she didn't. "I should get back to my HOUSE her in the city," she said. "Please don't follow me. Theres a lot of survalience and high-tech machines, so," Kelly said. She was lying. Buts she couldn't reveal.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Just walking about... aimlessly.. I really shouldn't be doing this (Private)   Just walking about... aimlessly.. I really shouldn't be doing this (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:26 pm

Amber relaxed and decided to let it go. High-tech? Machines? She didn't care about them. Demigod stuff would probably make things go wild in there, if the girl was telling the truth. She definitely seemed to be lying or hiding something. Amber had always been good in detecting lies. She made a sudden decision, smiled and said smoothly, "Of course, do you need any directions to it?"

She had decided to do the total opposite of the girl's first statement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just walking about... aimlessly.. I really shouldn't be doing this (Private)   Just walking about... aimlessly.. I really shouldn't be doing this (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just walking about... aimlessly.. I really shouldn't be doing this (Private)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: