Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

He said "It cannot break!" but guess what... (purplegirl)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

He said "It cannot break!" but guess what... (purplegirl) Empty
PostSubject: He said "It cannot break!" but guess what... (purplegirl)   He said "It cannot break!" but guess what... (purplegirl) I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:21 pm

Trent McCoy

Crap! What was I supposed to do now? My sword snapped against a straw dummy. S.T.R.A.W. Straw! The babbling idiot said that it was crafted so that the blade could only be dulled! Breaking wasn't what it was supposed to do. "Hello?" I ask knocking at the door of the armory. There was no one here. Guess I'll have to help my self.

In front of me was a wide variety of blades, all shapes and sizes. Some looked like they could only be used for display while others were beaten and bloodstained."So this is what a kid of Hephaestus feels like."I had never been real big on blades but I felt like a kid in a candy store! Each and every scrape of metal formed into a majestic blade was pretty incredible. I pick up several blades but none feel comfort able in my hands. I wasn't just looking for a saber, but a companion that I wasn't afraid of showing to my cabin mates. Nothing seemed to work for me though. This blade's to heavy, this one's to long, this one's an arrowhead for a giant, etc. etc. It never stopped.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: He said "It cannot break!" but guess what... (purplegirl)   He said "It cannot break!" but guess what... (purplegirl) I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:29 pm

As Bella was walking she saw a boy. She never seen him before. He was at a place Bella never was before. The Armory. As she walked closer she said "Hi. Have a problem?" Bella was never, like she said and knew, the armory type. She never even bothered to look at it. She thought about it, but never had anything to do with it. She never could get her hands dirty or sweat. She was a girly girl. She was always wearing lip gloss and funky and fun clothes. But, she was also vey unique.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: He said "It cannot break!" but guess what... (purplegirl)   He said "It cannot break!" but guess what... (purplegirl) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:08 pm

Trent McCoy

I let out a combination of a sigh and a laugh as she ask if I have a problem. "More then you could possible know. But I got this." I reply. I pick up a few more swords before turning around to face her. "Actually, I do need your help. Which would be better to kill a sword salesman with? This one or this one?" I follow this by a laugh so she knows I wasn't a physio murderer. "I'm Trent. Who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: He said "It cannot break!" but guess what... (purplegirl)   He said "It cannot break!" but guess what... (purplegirl) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:13 pm

"Oh, I'm Bella. The average American teenager who's not normal cause she's a Athena. And that one'" she said laughing. And when you use it sneak up behind then and POW. It's all in the wrist," she said laughing.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: He said "It cannot break!" but guess what... (purplegirl)   He said "It cannot break!" but guess what... (purplegirl) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:57 pm

~I'm going to stop doing the code thing~

"Wow. You seem to know a lot about... killing." I say laughing. Still I continue to scan through the seemingly endless supply of swords, all of which were beautiful. "How the Hades do they make a sheath for this?" I ask holding up a sword that sprouted out on the end like a vine.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: He said "It cannot break!" but guess what... (purplegirl)   He said "It cannot break!" but guess what... (purplegirl) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:03 pm

"No. Just making a joke," Bella said . Bella is not a fighter. She's a lover. xD
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: He said "It cannot break!" but guess what... (purplegirl)   He said "It cannot break!" but guess what... (purplegirl) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:20 pm

"OK then. I would hope not. You seem to nice to be a murderer." I tell her smiling.I toss the handle of my old blade towards her. "Do you know how much I paid for an "Unbreakable Blade" ? I place about five swords back where they came from and pick up another. This one wasn't right either. There was a blade at the end of the row, that really caught my attention. It was a simple blade that really caught my attention. It looked like it was a blended combination or celestial bronze, and silver. "This feels about right..."
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: He said "It cannot break!" but guess what... (purplegirl)   He said "It cannot break!" but guess what... (purplegirl) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:24 pm

"How much? And maybe I should by that too. They match my silver hoops earings, Bella said laughing. She smiled at Trent with both hands on her hip. "I've always wanted to try this. Maybe I'll get one too, and we could have some friendly competion?," Bella asked raising an eyebrow while smiling.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: He said "It cannot break!" but guess what... (purplegirl)   He said "It cannot break!" but guess what... (purplegirl) I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:41 pm

"Yeah definitely!" I say excited by the thought of a fight. I always loved a little bit of competition. "Race you to the arena." I say, and with that I'm off. This was going to be fun.

~SO MUCH TYPING TODAY. sorry this post wasn't so great~
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: He said "It cannot break!" but guess what... (purplegirl)   He said "It cannot break!" but guess what... (purplegirl) I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:57 pm

Bella ran pretty fast. But, Trent was a fast runner, too. She waved to him. Then looked at him to see if she saw her wave. Her legs were already hurting and she was breathing heavy. Almost like she was out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He said "It cannot break!" but guess what... (purplegirl)   He said "It cannot break!" but guess what... (purplegirl) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He said "It cannot break!" but guess what... (purplegirl)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: