Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Here alone with other people

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Here alone with other people Empty
PostSubject: Here alone with other people   Here alone with other people I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:55 pm

Christopher Knight

I was walking through Manhattan like always, this time I was just going. I knew a few short cuts to get somewhere, and even though I wasn't in a hurry, I took them. I turn the corner to the ally and behind a dumpster was a man... holding a gun. "Get inside!" He ordered pointing to a door. I obey. Next he ordered I give him everything in my pockets. "No," I tell him. "So go ahead. Pull the trigger." He seemed to listen. There was a fairly loud noise for the small space, and then I open my eyes. The bullet was suspended in mid air. "Want to try anything else?" I ask. Then he hurdles himself outside screaming. I can't help but laugh. What. A. Punk. There wasn't a whole lot I feared, for I was the baddest thing out there.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Here alone with other people   Here alone with other people I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:58 pm

[dohtml]
Here alone with other people Tumblr_ln3dpee3ZW1qadygwo1_500
thoughts can bloom,
back to the street, down to our feet. Losing the feeling of feeling unique. Do you know what I mean? Back to the place where we used to stay. Man, it feels good to feel this way. now I know what I mean.---------------------------

Lost in a fantasy world filled with ideas and inspiration for his next painting, Toby meandered around the backstreets of the city, heavily influenced by the dark alleys and general sense of foreboding that loomed around him. Despite being heavily afraid of pretty much everything, he always had been drawn to fear. He enjoyed feeling out of his depth - a weird masochistic feeling of happiness always filled him. As he continued to roam with no real sense of destination, a loud crack filled his ears and the familiar sound of gunshot echoed around him. Slightly scared, Toby could almost sense the fear palpitating through the air. Following his ears, he crept steadily towards the alley, concerned if someone was hurt. Guns could hurt people.
"H-H-Hello?" he called out, peeping around the corner of the alley, back flush against the wall. He daren't look around fully - what if the gun was still in action? What if someone attempted to shoot Toby for being a witness? Toby didn't exactly feel like dancing at death's door today - so why was he here, tempting fate?

[/dohtml]
MADE BY MARV @ ATF, CAUTION, & SDS
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Here alone with other people   Here alone with other people I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:18 pm

[center]Christopher Knight

"Enter at your own risk kid."I say fully joking."Come on in. No one's going to hurt you." The bullet was still suspended in mid air. I didn't think anyone would really care, as long as I didn't hold the gun. I pull a chair up behind me and kick back. Despite it being pretty dusty it wasn't that bad."You comin or what?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here alone with other people   Here alone with other people I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here alone with other people
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: