Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Swag, swag, swag....on you... [P E S H]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Swag, swag, swag....on you... [P E S H] Empty
PostSubject: Swag, swag, swag....on you... [P E S H]   Swag, swag, swag....on you... [P E S H] I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:48 pm

See I never thought that I could walk through fire
I never thought that I could take the burn
I never had the strength to take it higher
Until I reached the point of no return

Swag, swag, swag....on you... [P E S H] Tumblr_m33gb06Epz1rr3wbgo1_500
Swag, swag, swag....on you... [P E S H] Tumblr_m3nvodYDGk1r7ru5so1_500

Kyle Ethan Knight
Son of Khione

With pace, but trying not to draw much attention to himself, the sixteen year old Demigod walked down the streets of New-York, risking suspicious glanced at those around him. It wasn’t as if he was nervous or anything; hell no. He just felt a bit…weird, is all. Like something wasn’t right. Meh, it was probably nothing.

It was hot, and it was almost summer, but it still wasn’t far enough into the year that Kyle would stop dressing as if it was Christmas. Christmas was…was…in his blood. There was always something about his that signified that it was winter, even though it was boiling outside. Whether it is one of his woolen jumpers, or thick socks, Kyle always had a winter edge to him. Right now it was the red and blue beanie on his head, the front of his soft brown hair was long enough to nearly reach his hazel eyes.

Singing lightly to himself beneath his breath, the child of Khione entered the small coffee shop, unsure why he was here. Well, he obviously wanted a coffee but…he wasn’t sure why he had chosen now to get a coffee. He wasn’t even God damn thirsty. Despite this, Kyle paid for a mocha, taking a seat near the window of the café to enjoy the peace that being alone held. Honestly, Kyle hated being alone. He was a pretty friendly person. Okay, scratch that; he was a disgustingly friendly person. Was that a bad thing? He wasn’t too sure.

With both of his Dr Dre ear buds in his ears which were linked up to his iPod, which was currently playing One Thing by One Direction, Kyle was totally out of the world around him, not expecting any company. Maybe he wouldn’t have company. Maybe he would.

And there's just no turning back
When your heart's under attack
Gonna give everything I have
It's my destiny

Kyle’s outfit

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Swag, swag, swag....on you... [P E S H]   Swag, swag, swag....on you... [P E S H] I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:27 pm

Swag, swag, swag....on you... [P E S H] Taylorcopy
Taylor Brooks
Daughter of Khione

It had been quite a while since Taylor had been out of camp alone. Walking down the streets of New York, she can't help but feel very lonely. Maybe she was just used to having company, having someone to talk to. She half-wanted to start talking to herself in public just for something to do, but she ultimately decided against it. She didn't want people thinking she was bonkers. Though it seemed like a fun prank, she just didn't feel like pulling a stunt like that today. Besides, what was the use of pulling a prank when no one else was there to laugh with you afterwards? Her heart sank at the thought.

Taylor dug her hands in the pockets of her denim blue jeans. The heat was getting to her, she realized, as the back of her neck felt particularly hot with sweat. Summer, her least favorite season, was drifting closer every single day. As a child of Khione, it was normal for her to prefer its cold counterpart--winter. Winters made her feel strong and invincible, while summers brought with it a feeling of weakness she just couldn't shake off. Like right now, she felt a little bit drained just walking there under the sun. Sure, she was trying to take paths under the buildings' cool shades, but still, she couldn't defeat the overwhelming power of the sun. She even tried to keep as cool as possible by wearing a pale yellow sleeveless shirt where the word Paramore was splayed out in rough black letters. Her auburn hair was also tied up, fixed in a ponytail. But whatever she did, she could still feel the heat seemingly strangling her on the inside.

Finally, Taylor couldn't take it. After rounding the corner, she entered the first building without hesitation. A sense of coldness immediately washed over her as she stepped inside. Thank the gods it was air conditioned. Reveling in the change of atmosphere, she sighed in relief and looked up to see where exactly she was--an old-fashioned cafe. Ordering an iced frappuccino from the friendly-looking waitress, she let her eyes wander around the place. Just as she paid for her drink, she caught a glimpse of a familiar boy sitting by the window. A grin spread across her lips. It looked like she won't be alone now, thankfully.

"Hey!" she said as she walked over to where Kyle was. She laughed, noticing that he had his earphones on. She knocked on the table a few times to get his attention. "Yo, Kyle. Mind if I sit?"

But she didn't wait for a response as she quickly dropped to the chair opposite him. It wasn't like they were total strangers anyway. They were half-siblings, right? "Long time no see."
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Swag, swag, swag....on you... [P E S H]   Swag, swag, swag....on you... [P E S H] I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:04 pm

Kyle Ethan Knight
Son of Khione

Quietly looking down at his hands on the table as he sat in the cool café, Kyle almost had a heart attack when someone knocked on the table, making him jump and yank one of his earbuds out. He grinned as he realized who it was, turning his iPod off quickly and stashing it away in the pockets of his jeans.

Looking back up again, Kyle’s hazel eyes went around the room for a moment before fixing on Taylor once more. They weren’t the closest of siblings, seeing as Kyle spent most of his time with Max rather than any of his other siblings, but they were friends, he guessed. He nodded in answer for Taylor’s question, even though she had already sat herself down. He didn’t mind; he enjoyed company and quite liked Taylor. He had only been at camp for a year, and recently he hadn’t been at camp much because of…

…stuff.

Taking a sip of his mocha for a small moment, Kyle smiled across at his sister, thinking of how much it was a coincidence that they had come to the same café in, like, the biggest and busiest city in the world. Meh, life was funny like that. Everything seemed weird, and random, and you didn’t know which way was up or where you were headed. The best you could do was try and stay on the right path and not get lost along the way. Whoa, Kyle felt so deep after thinking that, yet he said nothing.

“Yeah, long time no see.” Kyle laughed, drumming his fingers on the tabletop, his foot bouncing up and down beneath their line of sight. Gods, Kyle hated having ADHD sometimes. Luckily, it wasn’t too bad for him compared to that of his friends’ and siblings but…it still meant that he couldn’t stay still for long periods of time. It annoyed him and he just wished that he could be…normal sometimes. ”How’s everyone back at camp?” He asked, looking down at his coffee and feeling slightly…he didn’t know…lonely? He had always been surrounded by people back at home and now he only had two people. Having said that, these two people were the most important people in the world. He would never leave them, or even consider leaving them. All he did was love people, and pt others first. He was who he was. He came across timid and sometimes shy because of it, though he wasn’t shy; only really around girls. Around his friends and siblings he was pretty out-going, even if he didn’t speak as loud as his friends Keller and James do.

It's my destiny

Kyle’s outfit

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Swag, swag, swag....on you... [P E S H]   Swag, swag, swag....on you... [P E S H] I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:58 am

Taking a long sip from her iced frap and savoring the cool taste on her tongue, Taylor grinned back at Kyle as she subconsciously studied him for a few moments. How long had it been since she last saw him? The midnight party? That sure was ages ago. She might have seen him around the cabin after that but seeing as she liked to spend more time out than in, she just didn't remember a lot about the faces she usually sees in her home. It probably took her a while to notice that Kyle wasn't even around the cabin anymore. She wouldn't admit that aloud though; it would only make her look awful for not caring a lot for her siblings.

Taylor straightened up in her seat. "Y'know, the usual. Eating, sleeping, fighting, trying not to die..." she trailed off with a laugh. What else was there to say, really? Camp had been the same for a long time that Taylor couldn't see anything out of the ordinary in it. She loved camp, don't get her wrong--she just didn't like doing the same things over and over again. And she had been doing that for around three to four years now. She was bound to get bored.

"How 'bout you? Guess it must be exciting to be back in the city." She smiled, feeling only a wee bit jealous. Here she was stuck in camp and he was already living in New York. She began to wonder why Kyle had taken to living outside, seeing that he was only about her age. Maybe he just wanted to be free of camp, but he didn't seem like the kind of person to feel that way, or at least that's what she thought. But she decided not to pry--it certainly wasn't any of her business anyway.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Swag, swag, swag....on you... [P E S H]   Swag, swag, swag....on you... [P E S H] I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:37 am

Kyle Ethan Knight
Son of Khione

Kyle nodded, noticing how Taylor sounded sightly bored by the fact that there wasnt much to do. He knew what It felt like but, seeing as he hung out with a 'unique' group if people, he had never really been bored as they always kept him on his toes. He still saw them, seeing as they liked to sneak out of camp a lot. He enjoyed most people's company, so it was fine.

Adjusting the beanie of his head so that the only hair of his front and a few strands by his ear, Kyle noticed that he was getting a few strange looks. He frowned to himself, deciding jot to say anything but look down at his lap In a subtle attempt to avoid attention. Don't get him wrong; be was becoming less shy than normal, yet he still didn't really like to be the center of attention unless in a musical sense.

"Life out of camp is alright," He told his sister, looking up with a small smile and deciding to ignore the glares. It wasn't as if he could feel and be bothered by the heat, so what was wrong with wearing a hat In this weather? "You have to work to pay for yourself, and it's weird not having everyone around you." He told her, emotion plaguing his voice annd hazel eyes, but his small smile remained.

It's my destiny

Kyle’s outfit

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Swag, swag, swag....on you... [P E S H]   Swag, swag, swag....on you... [P E S H] I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:27 am

At Kyle's words, any hint of jealousy Taylor had for his new life disappeared. She shifted uncomfortably on her seat, gazing at the swirling brown contents of her cup. She could feel some people glaring at them, but she couldn't really tell why. It was irritating, in a sense, and she had half a mind to tell them to mind their own business. Jeez, some people can be so inconsiderate... she thought, annoyed. How would they like to be glared at, huh? At the sudden thought, she turned to look at the people who had their attention on them, glaring them right back in the eye. Some of them dropped their gaze after, while the others seemingly returned the challenge.

Fighting the urge to roll her eyes, Taylor shifted her attention back to her brother and returned his smile. "Guess you're right... wait, you already work? But we're only, like, the same age." And before she could stop herself, she found herself asking, "So you live alone?"
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Swag, swag, swag....on you... [P E S H]   Swag, swag, swag....on you... [P E S H] I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:50 am

Kyle Ethan Knight
Son of Khione

Kyle shrugged, taking another sip of his drink, letting his gaze shift to outside the window, where a group of small children were passing, looking like they had no wrries in the worod. Lucky kids; having no worries. All Kyle seemed to do was worry, due to the situation he was in and because it was just part of his personality.

"Uh yeah...Its nothing big though. Just at the local ice-rink." He told her, pausing before answering her second question, blushing slightly as he looked her In the eyes. "...uh, no. I live with my...uh...girlfriend and my...um...son...?"

It's my destiny

Kyle’s outfit

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Swag, swag, swag....on you... [P E S H]   Swag, swag, swag....on you... [P E S H] I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 3:05 am

Thank the gods Taylor wasn't drinking when Kyle spoke. She would've choked or sprayed some frap at him. But nevertheless her mouth dropped open in surprise. Her eyes grew a little bigger too. She looked comical, actually, kinda the reaction those characters get in cartoon shows. She barely realized that the silence dragged on long enough and it would be rude to keep prolonging it.

"Wow. Um... congrats?" she said unsurely, not really knowing what to say. She took a sip, an excuse to think. "Wow. I'm actually an aunt. Cool!" She grinned as she tried to absorb the idea. Then she stared at Kyle. Kyle, of all people. Who knew?

"So..." she said softly, playing with her half-full cup. A smile still played on her lips. She just couldn't get her head around that one. "How are they?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swag, swag, swag....on you... [P E S H]   Swag, swag, swag....on you... [P E S H] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swag, swag, swag....on you... [P E S H]
Page 1 of 1