Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A new site!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

A new site! Empty
PostSubject: A new site!   A new site! I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:53 pm

Welcome to...

Grant Academy!

The plot: Theres a school in the middle, of well no one really knows where it is, the location is secret. Its supposed to be a place for the children of important people, to be safe. But its not, the teachers and staff are horrible. They've looked the doors, and aren't letting the children out. Its up to the children to find a way to get out, before something bad happens. Not to mention, theres alot of disagreements going on between people, and a lot of cliques forming.

The reason no one questions the kids being locked up. Is that they don't know their trapped. The teachers have done a nice job of covering it up, saying that they don't want to kids to have contact with the outside world, so they can focus on their studies. Its up the kids, to find a way to get themselves out.

Please join! It would mean a lot!
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

A new site! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new site!   A new site! I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:45 pm

What what is this is that ATL remade
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

A new site! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new site!   A new site! I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:18 pm

I don't know what ATL is, so no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new site! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new site!   A new site! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new site!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: