Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Plottifications

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sibyll

Sibyll

Plottifications Empty
PostSubject: Plottifications   Plottifications I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:57 am

Okay - since I am bran-spanking new - it is time to offer these ickles up for some sort of relationship. Life-Long Friendships? Mortal enemies? Passionate affairs? I'm game!

DAHLIA LOTT
16 YEARS YOUNG
DAUGHTER OF EUNOMIA

A hyper-active welcome wagon when you first meet her - everyone starts off on okay terms with her, until something happens to show her otherwise. She's the kind to give you a second chance if things go bad...depending on how bad - but other than that she will try her best to avoid you. She does not take kindly to people who like to so much as try bending the rules - any funny business and she will come down on you hard. It's also suggested that, while she'll put up with anyone at first - you MIGHT want to be the sort who doesn't mind someone who's talkative. Because Dahlia has a lot to say - just not a lot of people who'd want to listen...
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Plottifications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plottifications   Plottifications I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:03 am

My charrie Taylor has the habit of breaking rules, as she is overconfident enough to think that she'll get away with it. Think we can plot something to happen with these two? Might end up as enemies, probably xD
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

Plottifications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plottifications   Plottifications I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:07 am

Nice title! Plottifications xDD

Cool!
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Sibyll

Sibyll

Plottifications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plottifications   Plottifications I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:12 am

Sure, that sounds like it'd be interesting to play out (Usually people are reluctant to have enemies - but they are soooo fun to play out!) Shall we discuss further over PM or something, or right here?
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Plottifications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plottifications   Plottifications I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:19 am

Haha, I know. Enemies are so much fun! By pm I think. Don't want to clog up your topic, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
certifiedjesusfreak

certifiedjesusfreak

Plottifications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plottifications   Plottifications I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:57 pm

I think Dahlia and Kris would butt heads and have that "Frenimies" relationship. (And I think it's cool she's from Oklahoma - that's where I'm from. XD) Kris tends to be flamboyant and right on the edge of (glory? lolno.) breaking some rule.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plottifications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plottifications   Plottifications I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plottifications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-
Jump to: