Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Is it non-existent or what? (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

Is it non-existent or what?  (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Is it non-existent or what? (Private)   Is it non-existent or what?  (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:57 am

Conrad was scanning through a bookshelf, searching for a book he had been too busy to borrow the other day. Where was it? He ran a finger down the leather binder of a green book. Astronomy and Astrophysics. Interesting. But not what I was looking for. He leaned back against a wall and pursed his lips. I suppose someone else borrowed it. Surprising, Forensic DNA does not appeal to many.

Last edited by Andalite~♏ on Mon May 14, 2012 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Sorella

Sorella

PostSubject: Re: Is it non-existent or what? (Private)   Is it non-existent or what?  (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:18 pm

I had been around in the library lately and had been sitting there reading a book and making notes on it. It was a routine I had, almost everyday I would come into the library and take one or two books off the shelves, read them, and make notes on them. I had I big notebook filled with notes about each book I had read. I had almost read every book in the library and my notes refreshed my memory. Before bed I would read all the notes over again just to keep my mind fresh with as much knowledge as possible. I finished off with my last book of the day. I walked around and then returned the books to their respectful places. I then ended up by Conrad, my half brother. "Salutations." I say with a nod of the head and then return my last book.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Is it non-existent or what? (Private)   Is it non-existent or what?  (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:30 pm

He looked up from his search and saw Masie, his half-sister. "Hello." Conrad acknowledged her, then turned back to the shelf before him, dropping to one knee to scan the lower shelves. "You've been here for ages," He noticed.

Last edited by Andalite~♏ on Thu May 17, 2012 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella

Sorella

PostSubject: Re: Is it non-existent or what? (Private)   Is it non-existent or what?  (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:50 pm

I looked at Conrad and then listened to what he had to say. I nodded a bit. "Yea, I was adding to my selection of notes." I said firmly and then crossed my arms and looked at the structure of the shelves and looked it over, I decided that some of those books, while in order they weren't placed right, some of them should have been grouped together by size or perhaps they could have balanced each other out on each side of the shelves, there for not wearing out the shelves so easily. "What book are you looking for?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Is it non-existent or what? (Private)   Is it non-existent or what?  (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:00 am

Conrad was still focusing on finding his book, and answered vaguely. "Just some science." He moved to the next shelf. "So, why do you keep dropping down notes?" He asked conversationally, looking down at the shelf, hoping to spot the book he was looking for. The books were messily put, some even stacked. It was obvious that nobody had been at that shelf for quite some time. He frowned in distaste.
Back to top Go down
Sorella

Sorella

PostSubject: Re: Is it non-existent or what? (Private)   Is it non-existent or what?  (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:54 pm

When he replied with science I grinned. I walked away and to the table I had been sitting at with another half sibling of mine and found something science related. I brought it back over to Conrad, "Was this the book you were looking for?" I asked handing it to him. "Why I write notes you mean?" I said and smiled, "So I don't have to go back and reread every book that I already read once, the notes help me refresh my memory and keeps all the knowledge in one place." I say simply.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Is it non-existent or what? (Private)   Is it non-existent or what?  (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:35 am

Conrad took the book, but even as he reached for it, he knew it was not the one he was looking for. The cover was a different colour. However, he accepted it and said, "Thanks." Then as a thought struck him, he reached in behind the books on the lowest shelf, and felt around. He found a few books that had dropped to the back, and examined it. Among them, was the book he needed. Someone must have ran past and knocked the books over, he thought. He placed the other unneeded books back to their respective places and brushed the dust off the cover of the book. Just to be polite, he kept the book Masie offered. Perhaps I'll read it when I'm done with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it non-existent or what? (Private)   Is it non-existent or what?  (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it non-existent or what? (Private)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: