Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Lounging around (!Cato!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah

Rccheetah

Lounging around (!Cato!) Empty
PostSubject: Lounging around (!Cato!)   Lounging around (!Cato!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:35 pm

•••••Tyler Camball•••••
Lounging around (!Cato!) Cute-smile-harry-styles-hot-smile-Favim.com-416788

Boy, I loved it here. Camp was so adventures and fun, plus, there's plenty of ladies. I'm laying on my bunk, arms behind my head, just chilling. I'll go do something later, for now I just want to enjoy this peace. Peace and quiet. Maybe they'll have a game of Capture the Flag later or something. Of course, my team would win because I'm there.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Lounging around (!Cato!)   Lounging around (!Cato!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:16 am

OOC: Wow that is cocky

BIC:
Lounging around (!Cato!) 10
Demitri Carlos Garcia
I was having a dream about kicking Kronos's butt. I woke up and saw Tyler in his bed across from me. "Hey Ty when did you get here?" I asked while stretching. Man I was I stiff.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah

Rccheetah

PostSubject: Re: Lounging around (!Cato!)   Lounging around (!Cato!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:57 pm

Occ- yep.

•••••Tyler Camball•••••

I grin at Demetri when he wakes up. "Hey Dem. I've been here for an hour or so." I bring my arms up and hop off my bunk. "How long we're you asleep? You were in a deep slumber when I came here." I walk over to Demtri.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lounging around (!Cato!)   Lounging around (!Cato!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lounging around (!Cato!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: