Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Starring..... The cast of Rccheetah!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah

Rccheetah

Starring..... The cast of Rccheetah! Empty
PostSubject: Starring..... The cast of Rccheetah!   Starring..... The cast of Rccheetah! I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:53 pm

WELCOME Guest

Well this is my character thread. Here you will find my characters. Hope you like them!

CHARACTERS:
1. Tyler Camball
2. Charolette Dole
3. Trevor Harrison

Last edited by Rccheetah on Sun May 20, 2012 1:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah

Rccheetah

PostSubject: Re: Starring..... The cast of Rccheetah!   Starring..... The cast of Rccheetah! I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:54 pm

•••••Tyler Cambell•••••
Starring..... The cast of Rccheetah! Cute-smile-harry-styles-hot-smile-Favim.com-416788
Name: Tyler Camball
Age/Birthday: 16 6/21
God Parent: Apollo
Claimed: Yes 
Mortal Family: Cherrie Camball (Mother)
Years in Camp: 3
Brief History: His father left days after Tyler was born. But he easily took his father's place in the household. When Tyler was old enough, he went to school and fit in well. Tyler was always the cool guy at school. He was on the sports teams, was popular, had tons of friends, and had no trouble getting a girl. He went to school and had a normal life until he was 13. Then, he discover who he really was.
Physical Appearance: Tyler has curly hair that's light brown. His eyes are normally gray but sometimes go blue or green. He has nice clean and white teeth, full lips, and a cute dimple when he smiles. His skin is very clear but not exactly pale or tan. He has a six pack, and has some good muscles. Has an overall good figure.
Personality: Tyler's personality takes after his father. Besides their looks, they could be the same. He loves music and dancing, especially harps and singing. He's a great singer. He thinks a lot about himself and is cocky at times. He takes over an hour almost everyday to get ready. Tyler is a ladies man with smooth moves. 
Fatal Flaw: Thinks of himself to much, Cocky at times
Pets: None
Talents: Cool under pressure, good with ladies, Great at playing music; especially harp and singing, fantastic with swords
Weapons: Sword
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round
Other: Face- Claim is Harry Styles
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Starring..... The cast of Rccheetah!   Starring..... The cast of Rccheetah! I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:43 pm

He's good and I will Accept him, but I think he needs some devoplment that you will get from roleplaying so be sure to flesh him out more as you roleplay longer.

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Starring..... The cast of Rccheetah!   Starring..... The cast of Rccheetah! I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:30 pm

Harry Styles is taken as a playby. Just to let you know^^
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah

Rccheetah

PostSubject: Re: Starring..... The cast of Rccheetah!   Starring..... The cast of Rccheetah! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:48 pm

Really? I don't remember seeing him.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah

Rccheetah

PostSubject: Re: Starring..... The cast of Rccheetah!   Starring..... The cast of Rccheetah! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:20 pm

•Charolette Dole•
Starring..... The cast of Rccheetah! Blueeyed-girls01_1
Name: Charolette Dole
Age/Birthday:15, May 11th
God Parent: Aphroditie
Mortal Family:Colter Dole( Brother, younger, 11) Carlos Dole(Father)
Years in Camp:3
Brief History:Charolette was born into a horrible family. Her mother had left on her 1st birthday. Her father mentally abused her by calling her horrible things. When she was four her father fell in love with a new woman. Charolette's dad got married to the woman and she was her step mother. Then Colter was born into the family. Colter was the only person she loved. So two months before her 11th birthday, Aqua was going to run away from home. She asked Colter to come. Colter didn't want to go. After a long fight, Aqua left with tears on her face. But in a month she found camp. It's now her new home.
Physical Appearance: Charolette has straight hair, she's a brunette. Her eyes are very mysterious and misty, they are blue with a hint of gray. Her lips are a soft pink color. Her skin is pale and mostly clear. She's curvy, and has a nice shape. She's not muscular, but not weak ether. 
Personality: Charoletteis the kind of girl who is very seductive and flirts with all the guys, it's a natural thing for her. Her actions drive guys crazy. She's a lot of fun to be around and is humble about almost  everything.  She can't exactly multi-task. In fact she is very easily distracted. She knows how to bring a good time. 
Fatal Flaw: Easily distracted, gets off task easily.
Pets: None
Talents: Being resourceful, flirting, tricking others 
Weapons: Spear, her seductiveness
Year-Round or Summer: Year-round
Other: n/a

Last edited by Rccheetah on Tue May 08, 2012 4:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Starring..... The cast of Rccheetah!   Starring..... The cast of Rccheetah! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:51 pm

you have to have 500 post before you can have a child of Poseidon, Zeus or Hades. Sorry
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah

Rccheetah

PostSubject: Re: Starring..... The cast of Rccheetah!   Starring..... The cast of Rccheetah! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:32 pm

Ok then I'll change it.

~Fixed
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Starring..... The cast of Rccheetah!   Starring..... The cast of Rccheetah! I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:39 am

You also have to fix her parentage and history. It's a little funny, after the god parent changed genders
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Starring..... The cast of Rccheetah!   Starring..... The cast of Rccheetah! I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:52 am

"Straight hair, she's a brunette" is not a proper sentence but other than that she is a great character. Accepted!
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Rccheetah

Rccheetah

PostSubject: Re: Starring..... The cast of Rccheetah!   Starring..... The cast of Rccheetah! I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:55 pm

Thanks! I fixed it by the way.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah

Rccheetah

PostSubject: Re: Starring..... The cast of Rccheetah!   Starring..... The cast of Rccheetah! I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:42 am

☼ Trevor Harrison ☼
Starring..... The cast of Rccheetah! Tumblr_m2wdavVTuy1qhb0iso1_1280
Name: Trevor Harrison
Age/Birthday: 14, June 2nd
God Parent: Ares
Mortal Family: Lisa Harrison (mother)
Years in Camp: 2
Brief History: Trevor was always a momma's boy. He would do everything with his mom, but he got made fun of for it. Trevor's mom is the most important thing in the world to him. But Trevor never really knew his father. He wasn't there on the day that Trevor was born. As he got older, he began to wonder about his dad, so Trevor asked his mom about him. Trevor's mom didn't Luke to talk about his dad, so she didn't say anything. He didn't mind though, because when he turned 6 his best friend Carson's dad was who Trevor considered his dad. But that all changed when everyone started making fun of him being a momma's boy. This brought Trevor down, and he had no friends for a while. But everyone regretted it when Trevor turned 10. He got good looks, all the guys got jealous, and all the girls swooned over him. Trevor turned into an extremely popular guy. 
Physical Appearance:Trevor has dark brown hair that's pushed upwards 90% or the time. His eyebrows are bushy and thick. Trevor's skin is fare and not really tan or pale. His eyes are bright an blue. Trevor's lips are very full and pink. He is very muscular and fit, but is also skinny. Trevor's eyelashes are long but not too long. When he smiles he has great dimples that everybody loves. Trevor doesn't have much hair on his face, chest, arms, of legs yet, so he doesn't shave. He stands at 5' 4" so he isn't too tall. Trevor's teeth are clean an white, so you can tell he brushes them. Trevor has an overall good figure.
Personality: Trevor's personality is like his mother's. He hates fighting and killing. Trevor hates all violence, no exceptions. However Trevor loves being nice, smiling people, and acts of kindness. He is a really sweet and kind boy who will make you feel better if you're sad. Trevor would never hurt someone unless it's for someone he loves. However Trevor is fun to be around, he'll do cool things with you and you won't be bored.  Trevor will also make you laugh easily, he is a funny and charming guy. He is extremely hard to not like.
Fatal Flaw: Cares much more for others than himself. 
Pets: N/A
Talents: Swooning girls, and cheering people up
Weapons: Bow and Arrow
Year-Round or Summer: Summer
Other:

Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Starring..... The cast of Rccheetah!   Starring..... The cast of Rccheetah! I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:05 am

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starring..... The cast of Rccheetah!   Starring..... The cast of Rccheetah! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starring..... The cast of Rccheetah!
Page 1 of 1