Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Other RP:Avatar:The Last Airbender(open 2 all,and you put your charries on here,and you RP on it,2)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

Other RP:Avatar:The Last Airbender(open 2 all,and you put your charries on here,and you RP on it,2) Empty
PostSubject: Other RP:Avatar:The Last Airbender(open 2 all,and you put your charries on here,and you RP on it,2)   Other RP:Avatar:The Last Airbender(open 2 all,and you put your charries on here,and you RP on it,2) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:09 pm

Name:Pardith
Weapon:Kantana
Bender(what you bend):Earth(You MAY make a fully realized avatar if you choose)
Animal Guide:Plataupus Bear
Ally's:(none yet)
Enemys:Mey
Hometown:Ba sing Se

Last edited by Tela on Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

Other RP:Avatar:The Last Airbender(open 2 all,and you put your charries on here,and you RP on it,2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other RP:Avatar:The Last Airbender(open 2 all,and you put your charries on here,and you RP on it,2)   Other RP:Avatar:The Last Airbender(open 2 all,and you put your charries on here,and you RP on it,2) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:15 pm

Physical Appearence:Dark brown hair that covers eyes,aways has a frown,muscular,and sand-like skin.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Other RP:Avatar:The Last Airbender(open 2 all,and you put your charries on here,and you RP on it,2)   Other RP:Avatar:The Last Airbender(open 2 all,and you put your charries on here,and you RP on it,2) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:15 pm

I don't get it
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Other RP:Avatar:The Last Airbender(open 2 all,and you put your charries on here,and you RP on it,2)   Other RP:Avatar:The Last Airbender(open 2 all,and you put your charries on here,and you RP on it,2) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:16 pm

It's another RP on here,and Ill make topics and all that jazz...
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Other RP:Avatar:The Last Airbender(open 2 all,and you put your charries on here,and you RP on it,2)   Other RP:Avatar:The Last Airbender(open 2 all,and you put your charries on here,and you RP on it,2) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:19 pm

OMG! TELA YOU LOVE THE LAST AIRBENDER TOO? I LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Other RP:Avatar:The Last Airbender(open 2 all,and you put your charries on here,and you RP on it,2)   Other RP:Avatar:The Last Airbender(open 2 all,and you put your charries on here,and you RP on it,2) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:20 pm

Never seen it want to though.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Other RP:Avatar:The Last Airbender(open 2 all,and you put your charries on here,and you RP on it,2)   Other RP:Avatar:The Last Airbender(open 2 all,and you put your charries on here,and you RP on it,2) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:23 pm

YESH!I DO!Now lemme explain,you make your charrie's here,and Ill make more topics.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Other RP:Avatar:The Last Airbender(open 2 all,and you put your charries on here,and you RP on it,2)   Other RP:Avatar:The Last Airbender(open 2 all,and you put your charries on here,and you RP on it,2) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:27 pm

Name: Ren
Weapon: (Not sure)
Bender: water
Animal: gecko
Ally's: (None yet)
Enemys: (None)
Hometown: Beijing

Last edited by Killa on Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Other RP:Avatar:The Last Airbender(open 2 all,and you put your charries on here,and you RP on it,2)   Other RP:Avatar:The Last Airbender(open 2 all,and you put your charries on here,and you RP on it,2) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:30 pm

Im gonna make al the tribes/kindoms,and NICE!
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Other RP:Avatar:The Last Airbender(open 2 all,and you put your charries on here,and you RP on it,2)   Other RP:Avatar:The Last Airbender(open 2 all,and you put your charries on here,and you RP on it,2) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:31 pm

I watched it alot but I was like 6.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Other RP:Avatar:The Last Airbender(open 2 all,and you put your charries on here,and you RP on it,2)   Other RP:Avatar:The Last Airbender(open 2 all,and you put your charries on here,and you RP on it,2) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:40 pm

Ok so make up a new charrie. check. And I like the song all that jazz.

Name: Sadie Bird

Physical apperance: Carmel color hair to her shoulders big blue eyes and light skin. She wears a t-shirt or tank top, jeanns or capries or shorts, Combat boots or tennis shoes or flip flops and/or leather jacket. She always has her Ipod with her. She often puts bright streaks of color in her hair.

Personality: Sadie is a cold person with a additude. She is reblus and hates to fit in. On the inside though she's just plain scared and alone.

Pet: She has a pet cat that looks like a small lepord named Muffin.

Bends: Earth

Wepan: staff or hands either one works for her.

Animal guide: Muffin of course

Home town: Londen, England.

Allies: None but who needs them.

Enimies: None.

ps: It's Sadie Kane from the new seireies only with a twist hehe
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Other RP:Avatar:The Last Airbender(open 2 all,and you put your charries on here,and you RP on it,2)   Other RP:Avatar:The Last Airbender(open 2 all,and you put your charries on here,and you RP on it,2) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:35 pm

SAZ,IT'S HERE.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Other RP:Avatar:The Last Airbender(open 2 all,and you put your charries on here,and you RP on it,2)   Other RP:Avatar:The Last Airbender(open 2 all,and you put your charries on here,and you RP on it,2) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:44 pm

he he... my turn now >=D

Name: Sazanami
Weapon: a blade.
Bender: originally water, but since he is an Avatar, all the other too
what he looks like : Sazanami is a guy, tall, with white long hair. His right eyes is hidden by them. He got scar on his left eyes, and on his body, but no one see them.He has one blue eye, the one you see, and one black eye, the one you don't see. He is beautiful.. in my though! =D
Personality: He is distant, doesn't really like compagni. He prefer to be alone. He is cold,
Ally: He is distant, how can he has ally? ( not yet)
Ennemies: For him, everyone is his ennemi right now.
home: Northern water tribe.

https://2img.net/h/i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg176/watermellonfuzz/Anime/Random_White_Hair_Guy_by_30_Two.jpg

Last edited by sazanami on Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Other RP:Avatar:The Last Airbender(open 2 all,and you put your charries on here,and you RP on it,2)   Other RP:Avatar:The Last Airbender(open 2 all,and you put your charries on here,and you RP on it,2) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:46 pm

Awesome charrie!xD
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Other RP:Avatar:The Last Airbender(open 2 all,and you put your charries on here,and you RP on it,2)   Other RP:Avatar:The Last Airbender(open 2 all,and you put your charries on here,and you RP on it,2) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:36 pm

I know I know U_U xD
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Other RP:Avatar:The Last Airbender(open 2 all,and you put your charries on here,and you RP on it,2)   Other RP:Avatar:The Last Airbender(open 2 all,and you put your charries on here,and you RP on it,2) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:40 pm

Nao...Lets RP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other RP:Avatar:The Last Airbender(open 2 all,and you put your charries on here,and you RP on it,2)   Other RP:Avatar:The Last Airbender(open 2 all,and you put your charries on here,and you RP on it,2) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other RP:Avatar:The Last Airbender(open 2 all,and you put your charries on here,and you RP on it,2)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: