Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Project School Work (BEAN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Project School Work (BEAN) Empty
PostSubject: Project School Work (BEAN)   Project School Work (BEAN) I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:23 am

FAYE LYNN McJEAN
Project School Work (BEAN) Fayew
untouchable like the distant diamond sky
AND WHEN YOU’RE CLOSE I FEEL LIKE COMING UNDONE
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Faye stepped into the Library, taking in the smell of books and paper. She loved this place, and it suited her well. The library's walls and many shelves filled her heart with joy and the excitement of finding something else to learn. Today, however, she would be teaching other kids form her cabin. Faye ran a little project with them to help them stay at their school level. It sure wasn't easy, but the demigod took pride in the challenge.

Faye set her piles of books, paper, pencils, pens, and water bottles down with a thud. She really should've put them in a bag or something, but didn't think that far. Her eyes wandered over one of the many textbooks, and flipped it open to a page, then placed a note book in it. Faye did the same thing many times, and soon had her work table neatly organized.

She sat down in one of the chairs that didn't have anything by it. She leaned on her arm, and tapped her fingers against the wooden table. Faye brushed a strand of her hair out of her eyes and continued her tapping. She wore her dark blue sweatshirt, white jeans, flip flops, and her nerd glasses. It hadn't been long before she had realized that she needed them. Faye was also happy she had gotten contacts, but right now the glasses would work just fine.

http://www.polyvore.com/fayes_wardrobe/set?id=45192675

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
in the middle of the night when I’m in this dream
IT’S LIKE A MILLION LITTLE STARS STANDING NEXT TO ME

Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Project School Work (BEAN)   Project School Work (BEAN) I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:04 am

"Morning Faye." Lyra rubbed her eyes as she walked in. "When I left the cabin Livia was playing with fire. Might want to check that out." She laughed a little, stretching out her arms, and sat down in the chair. "Naren seemed to point blank refuse to come. I don't know about everyone else though."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Project School Work (BEAN)   Project School Work (BEAN) I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:49 pm

FAYE LYNN McJEAN

Faye smiled at her younger siblings, Lyra. She straightened up and noted that she was tired. "Naren still has homework for me...we'll round her up later I suppose." Faye mumbled. She kept tapping the table, but abruptly stopped when Lyra said that Liv was playing with fire. "Not again! Last time she played with fire- ugh, nevermind." Faye said, pushing her fears to the back of hear mind.

She smiled at Lyra and pushed her set of books to the side of the table where she was. "Did you do your homework?" Faye asked. She hope at least someone did. If it was any of her pupils, she hoped it would be Lyra.

Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Project School Work (BEAN)   Project School Work (BEAN) I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:02 pm

Lyra laughed when Faye mentioned what Liv had done. "You can tell me. I promise I won't tell Naren... She'll light the whole Hermes Cabin. It'll be like fireworks!" Lyra found it hard to keep the grin off her face. "Sorry. But can you tell me?"

Lyra nodded when Faye said something about homework. "Which part?" Lyra asked, trying to divert from the fact that she really hadn't spent very much time on it.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Project School Work (BEAN)   Project School Work (BEAN) I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:18 pm

FAYE LYNN McJEAN

Faye shook her head, not wanting to tell the story, but figured that Lyra would be persistent. "The last time Liv played with my the edges of my hair were blacker than black." she said, brushing the ends of her hair, which finally began to grow back. "I couldn't stay mad at her though, but if she blows up the cabin I will." Faye said with a smile. She really hoped that wouldn't happen, that would make her the worst cabin leader in the history of ever.

Faye shook her head and turned back to Lyra. "Did you do all of your homework?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. If she didn't, and no one else seemed to show up, what was the point of this?

Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Project School Work (BEAN)   Project School Work (BEAN) I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:14 pm

Lyra laughed a real light-hearted laugh. "I can imagine that." She grinned at Faye, even though, in Lyras opinion, Faye's hair was already dark as the blackest night. When Faye mentioned the cabin being blown up, Lyra giggled. "It probably would." She knew Livia was reckless, but Lyra didn't think she would have the heart to blow the cabin up, or even do it accidentally.

"Most of it." Lyra said earnestly after Faye's question. She was proud to have to the work. Lyra was that kind of person. "Except the Spanish."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project School Work (BEAN)   Project School Work (BEAN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project School Work (BEAN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: