Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Removal of the Reputation System

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

Removal of the Reputation System Empty
PostSubject: Removal of the Reputation System   Removal of the Reputation System I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:40 pm

Due to misuse of the reputation system and many members agreeing that the removal of the reputation system may be best, the reputation system has been disabled and you can no longer give posts a positive or negative vote.

Sorry about the delayed update! Some of you may have noticed the absence of the reputation system before this topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Removal of the Reputation System   Removal of the Reputation System I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:10 am

I noticed that I noticed it but didn't notice it when I read this thread.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Removal of the Reputation System   Removal of the Reputation System I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:43 am

Oh my. I haven't gotten ONE reputation, and it was removed. *sad*
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Removal of the Reputation System   Removal of the Reputation System I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:58 pm

Heh heh, I can point out a couple of major abuses of the Reputation system :P
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Charlie
Skye's Minion
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Removal of the Reputation System   Removal of the Reputation System I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:04 am

*tries to give rep for this topic*

*fails*

Rodl good job admins I never got any sob.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Removal of the Reputation System   Removal of the Reputation System I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:59 am

THANK YOU!!!!!! I've hit the dislike button on accident so many times it's not funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Removal of the Reputation System   Removal of the Reputation System I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Removal of the Reputation System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: News and Updates-
Jump to: