Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Parentssss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Parentssss Empty
PostSubject: Parentssss   Parentssss I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:14 pm

I am not lying about my parents. Whatsoever. I didn't cry for 30 minutes non stop about a lie online. I barely see my dad for 4 days a week. He comes home every two weeks. He works in Chicago and Las Vegas, and he's going to be gone for my big orchestra concert (May 4th), the family reunion, and my sisters birthday. My mom, sister, and I were at iHop this morning (got chocolate chip pancakes, too big to eat) and my mom asked me what we thought of my dad being gone all the time

'It kinda feels like the divorce situation, it's us... then him over there.'

and we had a long conversation about how we were drifting. My dad is starting to feel like we're his second family. He stays the night at other's houses. 'Oh, we're going out to eat to celebrate.' and he didn't come back for two days. I love my dad so much.

I'm not lying about being adopted. Tecnically I'm not adopted, but I just have a step-mom more likely. I can't believe that a lot of you guys are thinking this is all a lie. It's not. Sooner or later you will be seeing my moms house and my dads house.

It's not a lie.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

Parentssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parentssss   Parentssss I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:31 pm

I feel so bad for you! Having your dad gone most of the time. It must suck. And I believe you. Why would people lie about this kind of stuff? I hope your family gets back together at some point. It's not nice having your parents gone all the time. I can't really relate, but I can have sympathy. Hope you feel better, too, about this.

-Echo92
Back to top Go down

Parentssss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Rants & Life Issues-
Jump to: