Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

NOT QUITE A RANT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

NOT QUITE A RANT Empty
PostSubject: NOT QUITE A RANT   NOT QUITE A RANT I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:10 pm

But I didn't know if it went here or in the chat so yeah :\

But i feel so stupid for not saying this earlier. My real name isn't kendall. I mean, it is, my middle name in fact. But my (real) first name is Emma because that's the name my dad gave to me before he re-adopted me after my mother gave me up. After he re-claimed me, he ended up naming me my middle name, and he didn't really tell me until i was like, 10. everybody knew that I was 'Kendall', it was even the name my dad signed me up for school with. I still really like the name Emma, because y'know, it's pretty.

But i'm so so so so so so so so so so sorry that i didn't tell you guys earlier. but yeah. so that's it. my full name is

emma kendall august H******-Z******

EKAHZ ... lol
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

NOT QUITE A RANT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT QUITE A RANT   NOT QUITE A RANT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:38 pm

lol. it's pretty. i like it. :3
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

NOT QUITE A RANT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT QUITE A RANT   NOT QUITE A RANT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:05 pm

Aww, it's so pretty! And don't feel bad for not telling us. xD We understand. It probably just never came up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NOT QUITE A RANT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT QUITE A RANT   NOT QUITE A RANT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOT QUITE A RANT
Page 1 of 1