Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Greetings!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tantalize

Tantalize

Greetings!! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings!!   Greetings!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:01 pm

Hi there, my name is Tristina, but everyone I've ever met online has resorted to calling me Tris because it's easier on their fingers.

I never had the chance to read the Percy Jackson series until a couple weeks ago and I finished the whole series in less than two weeks. I was actually convinced to read it by my boyfriend who loved the series. And coincidentally I finishe the last book a couple days ago. I But I love the series and Tyson is my absolute favorite character ever. He's so cute and I'd just cuddle the crap out of him if I was ever given a chance to dive in to the book and meet him.

I'm still a bit timid about the idea of RPing here at CHB because I've never Roleplayed on a forum before, however I'm not new to Roleplaying. I've been Roleplaying on Chat sites such as IMVU for nearly 5 years now. So woo for that.

I'm also a busy kid a lot of the time because I'm getting older and closer to the dreaded adult-hood so I don't have more than a few hours to spend derping around on the internet a day. And there are times I don't get the chance to come online at all for days at a time because of family and work.

But I'm so very glad to be a member here. I hope to make some new friends and eventually dive in to Roleplaying after I get the ropes of it all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TantalizingMinds
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Greetings!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!!   Greetings!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:15 pm

HI tris welcome to CHB. I am Purplegirl13 some on CHB call me Purple, so feel free to call me that and well WELCoME!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Greetings!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!!   Greetings!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:07 pm

WELCOME TO CAMP HALF-BLOOD, TANTALIZE!
Hmm, I will most definitely have to think up of a nickname for you. Give me a few hours and a couple of litres of caffeine and I'll think of something. xD
Speaking of nicknames, I'm Ninja Poet, but you can call me Ralof, Roo, Rufus or anything else you wish. ^^ Need any help with roleplaying or around the site? I've been roleplaying for four years [[maybe five now; lost count]] and have been a member here for over a year. So feel free to ask me anything you need to, whether in chatbox or by PM! And don't worry about not being able to get on from time to time; we all have our little blips and things we need to do. :3
Anyway, enjoy your time here on CHB, and I'll see you around!

-- Ninja;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!!   Greetings!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: