Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Vacation You Say? (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Vacation You Say? (private) Empty
PostSubject: Vacation You Say? (private)   Vacation You Say? (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Isabella | Faith | Rose

Vacation You Say? (private) Smileeey

"Uh...how could you not know that?"

Isabella was in the airport, waiting for Chris. She had already gone through security and her bags were all the way to the plane. Now she was waiting for Chris. The plane for Britain wasn't leaving for another hour or two so Chris was okay. Isabella checked her iPhone, seeing if she had any messages from Chris. None. Sighing, Isabella slipped the iPhone into her sweatshirt pocket. The phone was specially made so monsters couldn't track them. Thank gods.

Isabella leaned back against the seat, her carry on in her lap. Isabella was just wearing a blue sweatshirt, gray sweats, and her Converse. Isabella's hair was up in a damp messy bun, a headband making sure little pieces of hair wouldn't fall out. Groaning, Isabella sent Chris another text. Where are you?
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Vacation You Say? (private)   Vacation You Say? (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:41 pm

When I walk on by,
Girls be looking like ‘Damn he fly’
I play to the beat, walking down the street
in my new LeFreak,

Vacation You Say? (private) 188960-1

Christopher Jason Hunt
Son of Aphrodite

Chris cussed under his breath, hearing his iPhone go off on the security officers desk. Standing in a press-up sort of position against the desk, he became bored of the greasy, sweaty middle-aged security guy pat him down. Jeez. If he had to be searched and felt up, they could of at least had a hot girl do it.

'See. I told you a million times that I didn't have anything on me. Can I go now?" He pleaded, the security guards nodding at each-other quickly in agreement. Thank Gods.

Straightening his snap-back, Chris grabbed his phone, put his flesh tubes back in the hole of his ear-lobes and put his iPod back on, practically running to get his bags loaded. Once he had down that, he entered the large waiting area sort of place. He looked around, finding Isabella sitting down and looked bored. And impatient. She had sent him like, a million texts.

"I'm so sorry. They wouldn't let me out of security." Chris explained, leaning down to kiss Isabella's cheek briefly before sitting down next to her, pulling his small back-pack off his back and by his feet. He was wewring what he normally wore these days; plain, tight shirts, a snapback and chinos.

He was seriously buzzing for them to go and leave America.
[/color]

This is how I roll, animal print
Pants out of control
It’s real fool with the big ass ‘fro
It’s like Bruce Lee rock at the

[ MY BATTERY DEAD. NIGHT. ]

Last edited by WelshGirl on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Vacation You Say? (private)   Vacation You Say? (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:32 pm

Isabella rolled her eyes at Chris, leaning her head against Chris's shoulders. Sighing, she closed her gray eyes and thinking what to do in the next few hours before the plane was ready to go. Isabella hated to admit it, but she was secretly absolutely terrified of airplanes. Terrified. She was hoping it wouldnt show and Chris would catch on. He would probably call her a whimp or something. Then again, Isabella still didnt trust Chris after what happened. She wasn't sure if she could trust him the same again.

"Now what? You know, I'm still not used to your ears," Usabella told Chris truthfully, making a small face. It was true though.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Vacation You Say? (private)   Vacation You Say? (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:42 am

When I walk on by,
in my new LeFreak,

Christopher Jason Hunt
Son of Aphrodite

Chris laughed, rolling his eyes slightly at the same time. He played with his ear-lobe without thinking. “Yo, watch this.” He laughed, opening the front of his back-pack and pulling out a pen. Unscrewing the cap so just the thinner, ink tube came out; Chris winked at Isabella and put his through the whole in his ear, leaving it balancing inside the flesh tube. Chris’ friends and siblings had looked like they were going to be sick when he showed them this.

Pulling the ink part out again, he fixed the pen before putting it back in his bag, his arm going around Isabella’s back and resting on her waist, pulling her close into his side. His light brown eyes flickered around the room, watching a group of children playing tag or something; cute. He wondered if he would ever be able to have children like that, considering that Isabella had wrecked his chances. Well, he was exaggerating a bit, but it had freaking hurt! She had brought him to freaking tears! He had literally been crying!

He never wants to get on the wrong side of her again. Ever.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you.” Chris said, breaking the silence. He pulled up the sleeve of his t-shirt, revealing a nicotine patch. “See, I’m trying to stop.” He told her softly, smiling at her and leaning down the kiss her lips gently.

He pulled away quickly, his face breaking into a frown as he watched Isabella. “Are we okay? Us?” He asked, brushing stray strands of her brown hair behind her ear. He hoped they were both good. They had both made a lot of mistake in the past few weeks, and he hoped they could just…start again.

Pants out of control
It’s like Bruce Lee rock at the club

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Vacation You Say? (private)   Vacation You Say? (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:17 am

Isabella looked away when Chris showed her that thing with his ear. Okay. Gross. She only turned around when Chris had lifted up his sleeve, showing the small patch. Isabella smiled at Chris, actually proud if him. He was getting better.

It took her a while to process his question. Were they good? Looking away, Isabella bit her lip, thinking. Were they good? On some levels they were. On others...they weren't. But she wasn't going to tell Chris that.

"Yeah...we're good," Isabella told Chris, looking back at him with her gray eyes. Isabella looked at a screen. Okay, their plane was coming early. Isabella was hoping it was delayed or something. Her mouth went dry at the thought of her getting on a plane again. Oh gods. Maybe she souls have brought sleeping pills or something.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Vacation You Say? (private)   Vacation You Say? (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:36 am

When I walk on by,
in my new LeFreak,

Christopher Jason Hunt
Son of Aphrodite

Chris looked away, leaning back in his seat and looking across the room, at a group of girls. Wow, this was boring. He didn't like to wait. His leg bounced up and down without him thinking about it; not being able to stay still for very long due to his ADHD.

He looked away from the girls after a second, down at his iPhone. Somehow, some clever people had done something to it to stop it being aboe to be tracked. Or something. He looked through his songs, making sure that he had uploaded all his favourite tracks before coming here, so he would have access to music whenever he wanted.

A woman annouced that their place was early and almost ready to board, he smiled, looking up at Isabella. Taking her hand, he asked her; "You ready for this, Beautiful?"

Pants out of control

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Vacation You Say? (private)   Vacation You Say? (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:41 am

Isabella looked down at Chris's hand, then back at him. She nodded, grabbing her bag and leaning into Chris's side. Okay. She could do this. Planes. No big deal.

"Yeah. I'm-I'm ready," Isabella said nervously, squeezing Chris's hand. Okay. Maybe she had taken those sleeping pills. Maybe Sophia packed them in her bag for her. Isabella shook the thought away and smiled at Chris. She quickly kissed him in the lips smiling. She could do this.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Vacation You Say? (private)   Vacation You Say? (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:55 am

When I walk on by,
in my new LeFreak,

Christopher Jason Hunt
Son of Aphrodite

Chris pulled away quicker than he normally would, raising an eyebrow at Isabella. Something was up. Like, really up. “Isabella? What’s wrong?” He asked her, concern filling his voice. An announcement came for those in rows Middle class D-F to take their seats, which included them. Yet, he remained seated, wanting to know what was wrong with Isabella before they boarded.

He straightened the snap-back on his head, his light brown eyes not leaving hers. Finally – a bit slower than most maybe but hey, he wasn’t the smartest – he thought he knew what was wrong with her. He let go of her hand, wiping his palms nervously against the leg of his chinos, his smile falling.

“If you don’t wan to go, I understand. I-I mean, I have been a jerk to you. I get if…you would rather stay.” He said quietly, his lips pressing nto a thin line. He was such an idiot.

Pants out of control

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Vacation You Say? (private)   Vacation You Say? (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:08 am

Isabella shook her head. Did Chris really think it was that? She smiled and leaned up, kissing Chris on the lips softly.

"No. It's not that. I'll tell you on the plane so we don't miss the flight," Isabella told Chris, pulling him along. Isabella handed the lady the tickets for the plane. She smiled. "Have a good flight!" The lady said cheerily. Ugh. Isabella smiled back and pulled Chris along. When she saw that no one was behind them, she pulled Chris aside.

"Im scared of planes," Isabella said to Chris, butting her lip.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Vacation You Say? (private)   Vacation You Say? (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:19 am

When I walk on by,
in my new LeFreak,

Christopher Jason Hunt
Son of Aphrodite

Grabbing his ruck-sack from the floor and swinging it over one shoulder, he let Isabella pull him along, smiling at the lady as they passed, murmuring a thank you. The woman blinked and looked as if she hadn’t expected a teenager his age to say this. What? It was good to have manners. It pissed him off sometimes when people realized that he did actually have manners.

Tut tut, you should never judge a book by its cover.

Chris let Isabella pull him aside when they were just about to actually get on the plane. Chris blinked, letting out a surprised and nervous chuckle. He rested both his hands on Isabella’s shoulders, leaning down so his eyes were level with hers. “Why didn’t you say? You should’ve said something.” He told her, pulling her into a hug and resting his cheek on her forehead. “What do you think is going to happen?” He was saying all this softly, not being mean or mocking at all, just concerned. “I’m going to be sitting next to you for the whole journey. I won’t let anything happen to you.”

Pants out of control

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Vacation You Say? (private)   Vacation You Say? (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:27 am

Isabella nodded at what Chris said. Okay. Maybe the flight won't be so bad. Isabella leaned up and kissed Chris again softly, her arms wrapping around his neck. Isabella pulled away when she needed to breath.

"Okay. Sorry. I was freaking out. I'll try to stay calm," Isabella told Chris smiling, grabbing his hand and pulling him into the airplane.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Vacation You Say? (private)   Vacation You Say? (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:51 am

When I walk on by,
in my new LeFreak,

Christopher Jason Hunt
Son of Aphrodite

Kissing Isabella back gently, he smiled at her when she pulled away, letting her pull him onto the plane. He shuffled past a flight attendant, who was leading an elderly couple to their seats.

He found their seats, and Chris was in the middle, Isabella on the end. To Chris' left, a blonde girl about his age was sitting there. He looked away quickly, unless anyone thought that he had been checking her out. Which he had been. What? He was a teenage boy, after all. Anyway, he wouldn't even think twice of leaving Isabella again.

"It'll be fine, okay? Just...sleep. Or talk to me." Chris told her quietly, squeezing her hand and kissing her cheek, hoping she would be okay. What if she got sick? Fear makes you sick, doesn't it? Reaching into the back pocket of his chinos, he pulled out two packets of gum and his packet of ciggarettes. He threw the paclet into his bag, not wanting to look at them. He handed Isabella a chewing gum, him having one as well but a nicotine one, to help him stop smoking.

Pants out of control

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Vacation You Say? (private)   Vacation You Say? (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:59 am

Isabella nodded, putting a piece of gum in her mouth. Well, she got the seat near the window. This shouldn't be that bad. Isabella closed her eyes and leaned back into her seat. She needed music.

Digging through her bag, Isabella pulled out her earphones and her iPhone. She had Nicole download music on here. Hmm, what did Sophia pack for her. Digging through her bag again, Isabella found a small bottle of pills. Aspirin? Isabella took it out and saw that it was those pills that Isabella took when she was in the plane.

"I love you Sophia," Isabella said quietly, about to open the bottle when it slipped from her hands, rolling down the seats. Isabella groaned, putting her head into Chris's arm.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Vacation You Say? (private)   Vacation You Say? (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:15 am

When I walk on by,
in my new LeFreak,

Christopher Jason Hunt
Son of Aphrodite

Chris laughed lightly as Isabella dropped the bottle. Groaning, his stood up, seeing that he was the only one that wasn't sitting, so everyone was staring at him. He didn't mind; most children of Aphrodite liked the attention, and Chris wasn't an exception from this.

He walked down the aisle, getting on his hands and knees and pucking up the bottle when he had got caught on a woman's handbag. "Sorry." He told her, standing up and sitting back down next to Isabella. "There you go. You owe me." He laughed, joking as he handed the bottle to Isabella, putting his arm around her shoulders, listening to Lil Wayne, but he had one of his ears un-covered to listen to Isabella.

Pants out of control

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Vacation You Say? (private)   Vacation You Say? (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:24 pm

Isabella rolled her eyes at Chris. Maybe she owed him. Isabella leaned her head against Chris's shoulder, taking in the boy smell of Chris. Gods she loved the way he smelled. She closed her eyes as the pilot's voice came on the speaker. "Ladies and gentelmen we will flying to Britain in a few moment. Please stay seated and put your seatbelts on. Please enjoy your flight," the pilot said. Isabella buried her face into Chris's side.

"I hate this part," Isabella muttered to Chris, hoping he would hold her close.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Vacation You Say? (private)   Vacation You Say? (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:34 pm

When I walk on by,
in my new LeFreak,

Christopher Jason Hunt
Son of Aphrodite

Chris smiled lightly to himself when Isabella snuggled closer to him. He pulled her into him, half on his own seat. He pulled his seat belt on but made sure that it wasn't preventing Isabella from touching it; he didn't want her to be uncomfortable.

"I don't mind the flight. It's the jet-lag I hate. You know I'm not going to be able to get out of bed for like, two days after this, right?" He warned her, being honest. Chris had difficulty getting out of bed anyway, seeing as all he wanted to do was sleep. He always looked like he wanted to sleep as well. "I love you." He whispered into her ear, hoping to calm and comfort her futher.

Pants out of control

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Vacation You Say? (private)   Vacation You Say? (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:43 pm

Isabella smiled when Chris said those words. Isabella leaned up and kissed Chris on the lips lightly. She didn't want to stop kissing him either. But, you have to breath. She pulled away, catching her breath. Every kiss always felt like the first.

"I love you too," Isabella whispered to Chris, her face in Chris's neck. Then the plane took off and did that take off noise and thing. Isabella jumped and started to shake a bit actually.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Vacation You Say? (private)   Vacation You Say? (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:51 pm

When I walk on by,
in my new LeFreak,

Christopher Jason Hunt
Son of Aphrodite

Moving his lips with Isabella's, Chris was a little dissapointed when she pulled away. He looked over at the attractive blonde girl that was sitting next to him, finding her wwtching them both with distaste, expecting and not hoping for them to make out all the way.

I wish, Christopher thought.

He didn't comment when Isabella said the same thing back to him, instead he just smiled, trying to erwse any shred of doubt in his features. She wouldn't see his face anyway, seeing as her face was in his neck. "Shh, it's okay. Relax. I'm here." Chris comforted her, whispering. He rubbed her back with his hand, hoping she would feel better.

Pants out of control

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Vacation You Say? (private)   Vacation You Say? (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:58 pm

Isabella nodded, feeling Chris's hand rub her back. Isabella just squeezed her eyes shut. Soon though, the plane seemed to stop going up into the air. Okay, the take off was over. Something signed. Probably that seat belt sign went off. Isabella let out a breath she didn't know she had been holding.

She pulled away from Chris's neck, looking him in the eyes.

"I love you. I really do," Isabella said softly to Chris, one of her fingers tracing the outline of his lips. Isabella heard a scoff beside Chris. Raising an eyebrow, Isabella saw a blond girl rolling her eyes. Bish. Isabella, being who she was, stuck her tongue out at the blonde.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Vacation You Say? (private)   Vacation You Say? (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:11 pm

When I walk on by,
in my new LeFreak,

Christopher Jason Hunt
Son of Aphrodite

Chris unclipped his seatbelt, watching Isabella. His lips tingled when she ran her finger over him and he felt like shivering.

But then the blonde had to wreck it, and Isabella retaliated. Great. He was stuck between two girls that looked like they wanted to rip each-others hair out. At least they were both hot. Christopher was so glad that Isabella couldn't read his thoughts, or else he may be in trouble.

"Hey, attention on Romeo." Chris told Isabella with a grin, biting on Isabella's finger so she would look at him again. He didn't really want Isabella and the hot blonde girl to fight, so he tried to distract her.

Pants out of control

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Vacation You Say? (private)   Vacation You Say? (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:17 pm

Isabella laughed lightly at what Chris said, her gray eyes turning back to Chris. He looked so cute at the moment. Isabella traced his lips again with her finger, then his jawline, and then the bottom of his eyes. Isabella had learned a few tricks from Sophia.

Playing with Chris's dark curls, Isabella leaned forward, pressing her lips to Chris. She would hate to admit it, but Isabella had missed Chris so much.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Vacation You Say? (private)   Vacation You Say? (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:30 pm

When I walk on by,
in my new LeFreak,

Christopher Jason Hunt
Son of Aphrodite

Chris smiled when Isabella carressed his face, closing his eyes as she leaned forward to kiss him. He moved his lips with hers passionatly yet gently at the same time. He cupped the side of her face with his hand, his other hand resting on her thigh. It felt amazing to kiss Isabella again like this, because a few weeks ago, he didn't think he would ever again.

Pulling away from her lips, Chris trailed little kisses down her jaw the her collar bone, not going any further because they were like, on a plane. He wouldn't have pulled away unless a flight attendant had come down the ailse besides the blonde with a cart of food.

Chris raised his head, his torso still pressing against Isabella's as he reached forward and plucked two Cokes of for them both. He straightened the hat on his head, getting his breath back as he smiled down at Isabella, fiddling with the flesh tube in his ear.

Pants out of control

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Vacation You Say? (private)   Vacation You Say? (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:43 pm

Isabella kisses Chris back and probably would have continued kissing him if it wasn't for the flight attendant. Isabella sighed and sat back on her seat, her head resting on Chris's arm. Reaching out, Isabella grabbed the soda and took a sip. How long was this flight suppose to be? Isabella opened the bottle And took a pill. This would make her fall asleep easily.

"I'm going to sleep," Isabella mumbled to Chris, already feeling her eyes close.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Vacation You Say? (private)   Vacation You Say? (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:59 pm

When I walk on by,
in my new LeFreak,

Christopher Jason Hunt
Son of Aphrodite

Chris sighed, popping the tab of his Coke and taking a sip, raising his eyebrows at the pills. The last time he had taken pills, he had been drunk and threatening to kill himself. He didn't remember this, of course.

Chris took four minutes to read the text on the label, due to his ADHD, and unscrewed the cap, pulling out one. He took it quickly with a sip of his pop, putting the bottle back in Isabella's bag.

He clicked off his iPod, keeping his Dre beats around his neck and straightening his fitted cap. "Me too, babe. And then when we get to Cardiff, all I'll do is sleep." Chris told her with a smioe, staring off inti the distance before sleep over took him.

Pants out of control

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Vacation You Say? (private)   Vacation You Say? (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:11 pm

Isabella woke up when her head hit the side of her head on the plane wall. She groaned, rubbing her eyes open. Ugh, they were still in the air. "We will be landing in a couple of seconds. Please put your seatbelts on.". Isabella's eyes widened. Holy crap. Isabella slept for the whole plane ride. Wow, those pills were magic. Isabella stretched and looked over at Chris who was sleeping and drooling. Isabella couldn't help but giggle. Chris looked so cute sleeping.

Isabella put the stuff back in her bag, rubbing her eyes. Well, it seems like she would get jet lag. She probably would though.

"Chris. Chris, we are landing," Isabella whispered to him, shaking him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vacation You Say? (private)   Vacation You Say? (private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vacation You Say? (private)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next