Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Come to make fun of me?[Dean]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Come to make fun of me?[Dean] Empty
PostSubject: Come to make fun of me?[Dean]   Come to make fun of me?[Dean] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:00 pm

Come to make fun of me?[Dean] Tumblr_lpzhdk6Qwn1qe8quqo1_500_large

Thayer walks into the forest, not sure why he's going there. He sighs softly, as he walks through the trees. He makes it a clearing where he falls to the ground, and justs lays there. He was sick and tired of people being mean to him, and making fun of him. He wished that for once, he could have a actual friend. That would probualy never happen. Who would want to be friends with a freak? As most of the people Thayer had ecountered in his life.

Pretty soon, Thayer is on the verge of crying. He sits up, and rubs his eyes. No he wasn't going to cry, he wasn't. He sits there, telling himself that he's not going to cry. However he breaks down, and starts crying. He couldn't help it, he is a very emotional person.

He wipes his eyes, and looks around to see a figure standing there. His eyes were still blurry, so he couldn't tell if it was a boy or girl. "Come to make fun of me like everyone else?"he asks the person, his voice sounding all choked up. He sighs, and wipes his eyes once more. He looked like a loser, but honestly right now he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Come to make fun of me?[Dean]   Come to make fun of me?[Dean] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:51 am

Come to make fun of me?[Dean] Cswane1

Why so shallow, i'm just askin'

I wish I was strong enough to lift not one but both of us Some day I will be strong enough to lift not one but both of us Ever thought about losing it When your money's all gone and you lose your whip You might lose your grip when the landlord tell ya that you do for rent And the grass so green on the other side Make a n**** wanna run straight through the fence Open up the fridge bout twenty times But still can't find no food in it That's foolishness And sometimes I wonder, why we care so much about the way we look,
Azrael had been in the woods for a long time absently holding Katastrofi, which in Greek meant Destruction, her sword. If wielded by Azrael in battle it shimmered a golden colour that inspired fear into whoever attacked her. Azrael embraced her heritage. She was the Daughter of Destruction, she was Perses's daughter and he'd named her after the Christian Angel of Death. Azrael certainly lived up to that name with her cold beauty and emotionless soul. She heard sobbing. Then a voice. She looked up and around to find a boy sitting there...crying. Ugh, great, an emotionally unstable person. She looked at him and felt his aura settle into the environment. His mother was Lyssa. She smiled cruelly. All she needed to do was manipulate him and she had a partner in crime. Azrael could do things like that easily. She was born to corrupt others. His voice was nice even though it was weak and quivering because he was bloody well crying, "Get up," she said sharply with her ice cold undertone.
Coded by Cher of CHB and ATF
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Come to make fun of me?[Dean]   Come to make fun of me?[Dean] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:50 am

I am in misery
There ain't nobody who can comfort me
Why won't you
answer me
The silence is slowly killining me

Come to make fun of me?[Dean] Tumblr_lpzhdk6Qwn1qe8quqo1_500_large
Thayer Nolan Ryan
Son of Lyssa
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thayer looks at the girl and wipes his eyes. Her aura kind of scared him. He wasn't sure why, but it did. She seemed like the type of person who held a lot of power. Powerful people had also terrifed Thayer. Mostly because they always had know idea what to do with him. Countless lawyers and doctors had said he needs to be locked up. To him atleast doctors and lawyers show a aura of power.

When the girl comands him to stand up, he feels the need to stand. Slowly he rises and looks at her. He was a bit taller than her but not a lot. "Your wish is my comand"he says to her. He then blinks whoa where did that come from? Your wish is my comand? It sounded so weird and so Disney like. Oh wait it was Disney wasn't it? From Aladin? He had know idea though.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Come to make fun of me?[Dean]   Come to make fun of me?[Dean] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:00 am

Come to make fun of me?[Dean] Cswane1

Why so shallow, i'm just askin'

I wish I was strong enough to lift not one but both of us Some day I will be strong enough to lift not one but both of us Ever thought about losing it When your money's all gone and you lose your whip You might lose your grip when the landlord tell ya that you do for rent And the grass so green on the other side Make a n**** wanna run straight through the fence Open up the fridge bout twenty times But still can't find no food in it That's foolishness And sometimes I wonder, why we care so much about the way we look,
Azrael cocked her eyebrow and spoke again, "Turn slowly," she ordered as she sized him up. He was quite cute. If she could get him to harden up a bit she might also date him for a while. That'd be fun wouldn't it? Oh, the joys in dating Azrael were never ending. Actually, there weren't many other than that you were allowed to touch her without getting killed after, "You're here crying and tell me, how can that be when you're the son of Lyssa! You, my dear boy, have some serious problems and I'm going to sort you out. Let's go," she said in her indifferent and slightly irritated voice. She turned around and started walking out the forest. Her midnight black dress flew in the wind around her and her golden hair was wild. She looked dangerous, exotic and extremely beautiful. Her blood red lips twitched into a small smile no-one could see as she walked out towards the middle of the forest where there was a huge opening. She was swinging her sword in circles effortlessly as she walked. She didn't bother looking back if he was following. She expected him to and didn't doubt he'd follow her.

(OOC: Not trying to godmod...if I did I'm really sorry!)
Coded by Cher of CHB and ATF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come to make fun of me?[Dean]   Come to make fun of me?[Dean] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come to make fun of me?[Dean]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: