Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Happy Birthday, Zan!

Go down 
+6
Zan
firelord zuko
GreekGirl
Ninja Poet
Kol Mikaelson
Crispy Bacon
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

Happy Birthday, Zan! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday, Zan!   Happy Birthday, Zan! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:00 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ZAN!

You are just so amazing and hilarious and just one of my dearest friends. I hope you have the best birthday ever! You deserve it, girl! 15 years old, wow. HERE IS SOMETHING WE MADE FOR YOU. Also, this birthday topic idea and format is originally by Angel.

Juboo wrote:
Dear Zan,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ZAAAAAN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Happy birthday! Hope you have a great one. Don't forget to eat lots of pie and donuts!

Jess

Colby wrote:
Alright, Zan, I love you a sister and your great. I meet you soon after I first joined and frankly didn't really like you at the bengining but I warmed up to you and look as us now. We share a lot of stuff and you are very good admin. You have always been one to go to and I am so happy for you to be turning 15. Your only 5 years from 20 and 10 and really I hope you enjoy this message because I feel like I don't make any sense, but then again, since when do I not? Haha Well I've come to respect you very much and hope you keep it up. I would put GIFs or pretty pictures but since I don't know how to do that nor found someone good enough for you I guess I'll just stop now and get back to you later, because gods know I will.

Cherrie wrote:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZANNIE xD

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY, AND YOU DESERVE A SONG. SO HERE ANYWAYS. I'M TYPING IN CAPS AND YOU MUST THANK ANGEL AND CRISPY. ANYWAYS, I LOVE YOU AND I WISH YOU A GOOD YEAR AHEAD OF YOU. JUST TO TELL YOU, YOU HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS MY COUSIN. SO I’LL CONSIDER YOU AS MY COUSIN AS OF TODAY. I WOULD INSTER A SEXY GIF JUST FOR YOU, BUT I- OH WHATEVER xD

Happy Birthday, Zan! Jimmyelmo_ITS_A_GIF_PARTY-s480x270-142843-580

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAN, WE’VE PARTIED. YOU’RE 15. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE. xD ♥

-CHERRIE

Dean wrote:

Fluffy Toast wrote:
In Mexico you'd have a quincenara. However you spell that.
Ew. Your birthday's on a Monday.
So, yeah, I, erm, love you, yes.

Nico wrote:
ZAN. EMILY. What do I say about you? Well, for starters, I'm only an Admin because you managed to make me a Cabin Leader. I owe my entire being on the site to you, because surely I would have ditched it like I ditched so many others if I had nothing anchoring me here. At first you scared me, but in a good way. I never thought we'd be as close as we are now, but I'm glad that you're one of my best friends.

We used to have Hale and Anne, but Hale isn't a relationshipie guy. Now we have some sort of Will and Morgan thing, which I'm pretty excited for. You're the only person I've planned a complicated plot with, and without you, Hale would be inactive now, too. (I can't dream of him not being used, to be honest!) You help me develop my characters, and it might sound weird, but I was sad when Roxanne died. Your characters are always so lifelike. I get attached to them easily. THANK YOU FOR MAKING SUCH BEAUTIFUL CREATIONS.

Now you're turning older, and you'll still be older than me, but one day I'm pretty sure I'm going to catch up. You just wait and see. :Nico: (Remember the Nico bounce? It was from forever ago, when my days on here were still young . . .)

[b]Love,
Your Dearest Nico-Face

Angel wrote:
Dear Zan,

First, I present you with this Happy Birthday recording:
Yep, like I said about 50,000 times you are 15 now. Man I really should have like typed up a script or something...because that was definitely not my shining moment. Ah well. xD At least you got a bit of a laugh out of it. (I hope.) So yeah, today is your birthday, and this is your birthday message. I'll pick up where that recording ended...
You were one of the first people I roleplayed with here on CHB. But then I'm pretty sure you got bored and stopped posting. xD We might not have been the closest people at first, but as you, me and Colby did more group roleplays we became closer. Eventually we PM'ed back and forth. And then we texted. And now, after two years, I consider one of the closest online friends I have as well as one of the most amazing people I have ever gotten the privilege to get to know. You're strong willed, stubborn, loud, hard-headed and somehow you turn all of these things into redeeming qualities. You turn them into a natural leadership quality, a strong stance on your opinions, and well-known tendency to stand up for things without giving a crap about anyone. But you're also kind and caring. You've always been there for more to either smack me upside the head and tell me I'm being an idiot or to console me and comfort me in my times of need.
Zan, you are an amazing person and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You're a great roleplayer, cabin leader, admin and friend and I hope that even after I leave we will stay in contact with one another.
Happy Birthday, Zan. :'D

Kendall wrote:
Zan-

I LOVE YOU SO EFFING MUCH, BRO.

-Kendall

Clove wrote:

HAPPYBIRTHDAY

Hey Zan! Guess what today is? It's your birthday. You go girl! No, forget that last sentence. It sounds too... girly. Anyways, my name's Briah and I'm wishing you the happiest birthday ever. I hope it's enjoyable and fun filledandfoxfilled and that you get everything you wanted. I also hope that you never stop being our admin and that someday (someday) I'll finally get that bead to you and maybe more. Oh, I'm not done yet. You may call this a ramble, but I call it a birthday message. You're turning 15! If you were Spanish (or Mexican) you'd be having a Quinceanera, but you're not! I'm crushing your hopes and dreams! Lol, I'm pretty sure you'd rather have a Sweet Sixteen or something, but I'll shut up. Soon, (but not yet) you'll be able to drive. Don't run over any people or hit anything. Okay, well I love you Zan and I hope you have the best birthday ever. By the way, I know you love that gif. Okay, bye!

made by creaturefear @ ATF

Mockingjay! wrote:
ZAAAAN!

Happy Birthday!
I wish you the greatest birthday of them all! You are an AMAZING person! nottomentionadminlawl.

Love,

Rachie

Happy Birthday, Zan! Tumblr_m1vpabNafd1qcbmz6

Happy Birthday, Zan! Tumblr_m1vj3f95GG1r93cieo1_500

Happy Birthday, Zan! Tumblr_ln7yq3YFiq1qhjv44

Beetee wrote:
Dearest Emzan,

I really apologize if this sucks because I'm not feeling too great at the moment and my mind is a little befuddled but I'll try my best! 8D You are totally spectacular and the best twin I could ever ask for. You're hilarious, silly, mature, fantastic, authoritative, fun to be around, witty — and just flat out AMAZING. It's really been amazing getting to know you and see you grow in more ways than one (lolisoundlikeanoldman.) You are a SPECTACULAR friend and twin and I love hanging out with you on the CBox. 8D I know I don't RP as much as I would like to because of my crazy schedule but it always cheers me up when we RPed because you are such an amazing writer. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY VIRTUAL HUGS TO YOU! 8D

Your Twin,
Danny

DrgoFx wrote:
]Be us four miles away or four thousand,
I’ll be here for you.
Through now and rain,
through ocean and grain,
I’ll be here for you.

This boundary between us pains me,
This wall of screen and glass.
But I’ll fight on this way,
Until the day,
I’m with you at last.

I don’t know how long it will take,
But it will drag on in blue.
But one thing’s for sure,
Just wait a little more,
Because I’ll be there for you.

Kat wrote:
-Well, Zan, it's your birthday, and I've gotta tell ya, I don't have your "Let's Bang" shirt but I've got something even better. A BIG OLD HUGGY WUGGY! *Huggles* See? Ain't it better than that shirt? Happy Birthday Zan! I love you to the very ends of the Internet! *Which techniaclly means I love you so much it's endless because the internet never ends!! 8D* HALLY BIRTHDAY!!-

Chrome Lion wrote:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PENISFACE. \owo/

Zan you are a wonderful admin and person and amazingly fun to be around and we will destroy Fox and Bren in the hunger games. >:V You can be little rue babbu and I will be your protector-- /shot

But anyway, I totally did get your birthday wrong but THAT'S OKAY BECAUSE I HAVE IT RIGHT NOW HURRAY and yeah so have an amazingly good birthday and come home from your party a virgin or I will have some people to kill okay?

Happy Birthday, Zan! Tumblr_m260v5F3c91rtpn2do1_500

Anyway HAVE AN EXCELLENT BIRTHDAY AND GET ALL THE THINGS YOU WANT AND ENJOY IT BECAUSE IT WILL ONLY COME ONCE....A YEAR. \owo/ /poots on

WelshGirl wrote:
Zanie-Boo! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :3
First off, I'd like to distract you with this Tumblr image, to make it look like I have actually planned out what I was going to post for you;
Happy Birthday, Zan! Tumblr_m27852n7Zg1rn7t6e
Derp. Okay, emotional speech time.
Zan.......YOU DA BOMB-DIGGIDY. I didn't actually think I'd ever say this but.....YOU GOT SWAG, BRAH. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ZAN! EVERYONE IS HAPPY! SEE!
Happy Birthday, Zan! Tumblr_m25x03gQQY1rsk72no1_500
Seriously though, happy birthday :3 I mean, you freaking scare me. You're awesome, but you scare me. You do, because you are so.......admin-ey. But I still love you :3 Have a great day and, leave me some cake so when I come to your house in the middle of the night to watch The Simpson of TV, I want to be fed /creepy face xD
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Zan!   Happy Birthday, Zan! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:22 am

Whuh SO THIS IS WHAT YOU WERE GONNA DO FASDFSDGHGS WHY DIDN'T YOU EXPLAIN THIS TO ME CRISPY I FEEL SO LEFT OUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Happy Birthday, Zan! Tumblr_l7qse5wJZ31qaqggd

Happy Birthday, Zan! Pfh500 YOUR VERY OWN POCKET FRENCH HORN
I promised :DD

Happy Birthday, Zan! Agbirthday2

Happy Birthday, Zan! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUaFsqfkndkZlgBhj5u1rIXcd8ISXRmc_g4wmavWaTpCquF0aOfw6RLWZeXg
I'M SURE HE SAYS HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO EMMY
Now for the sappy part |D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emmy, I don't know where to start. First off, you are my absolute favorite person on this whole site even when I feel like you don't think the same. You made my experience here awesome. You will forever be that awesome French Horn/Mellophone player in band that is my band buddy. Remember that promise about trying to see each other at the band contest, kay? I will be looking for you if I make it |D Anyway, Happy birthday. You are funny, fun-loving, amazing all around person. Fifteen is a big number and I hope you treat it with respect. No I'm just kidding. Go wild kid. Yolo. Just don't forget about me it I leave or whatever happens.

Love you lots, eat cake. ~Brenny.

Last edited by Cinna on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Zan!   Happy Birthday, Zan! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:42 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAN!

YO. You better have a wonderful day filled with wonderfullness and stuff. @=@
I WOULD MAKE THIS ALL FANCSHEY SCHMANCHEY, but the internet here is too slow to open up tumblah, so here is a dancing bear instead!

Happy Birthday, Zan! Dancing_bear

Have a great time as a fifteen year old, you old person, you!
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Zan!   Happy Birthday, Zan! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:17 am

ASJKLI; HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZANNY. EAT CAKE AND OPEN PRESENTS. YES EAY CAKE. Love you Zan :3
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Zan!   Happy Birthday, Zan! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:54 am

Happy Birthday Zan! I hope its a really good one! You deserve it your a nice person and everything! Anyways Happy Birthday! I hope you get some cool presnts, and some cake!
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Zan!   Happy Birthday, Zan! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:46 pm

I WANT YOU ALL TO COME OVER FOR MY PARTY TONIGHT. <3 /issobbingsohardcore
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Zan!   Happy Birthday, Zan! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:38 pm

HAPPY B-DAY ZAN!!!!!! And, I hope this doesn't happen to you!!
Happy Birthday, Zan! Funny_11
Happy Birthday, Zan! Gackt_12
XD Happy B-day!!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Zan!   Happy Birthday, Zan! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:04 pm

OMG I FORGOT THE GIFS.
Happy Birthday, Zan! Tumblr_m1vpihUbMD1rsv1i4o6_500

Well, I would have remembered the gifs if I hadn't been so focused on making my post look pretty.
Happy Birthday, Zan! Tumblr_lxebwhhpla1r7jrsxo1_500

And that didn't go well lol. There is obviously a [b] standing in the way of my nice post. I MEAN, LIKE, OMG. I totally don't care at all, right?
Happy Birthday, Zan! Tumblr_le6rlalFLX1qegzxao1_r1_500

BUT I REALLY DO LOVE YOU, SO MY GIFS ARE MY PRESENT TO YOU!
Happy Birthday, Zan! Tumblr_lbw0jv36L61qegzxao1_400

I KNOW, EVERYONE ELSE PROBABLY BOUGHT YOU PRESENTS, BUT GIVE ME A BREAK. I STAY UP LATE FOR YOU.
Happy Birthday, Zan! Tumblr_lr3yzzzsbW1r13epko3_500

So anyway....
Happy Birthday, Zan! Tumblr_m27b0hzORN1qf0ga5

I wish I could go to your party, too!!!! But since I can't, and I know you'll struggle with this one without little Nico, but....
Happy Birthday, Zan! Tumblr_m27b19C68z1qf0ga5
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Zan!   Happy Birthday, Zan! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:38 pm

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
BBBBBBBBBBBIRRRRRRRRRRRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY
ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNN
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Zan!   Happy Birthday, Zan! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:32 pm

I partied hard. I don't even know my last name, bros.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Zan!   Happy Birthday, Zan! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:53 pm

Good. I could tell it to you. But loliwon't. I'LL JUST LEAVE YOU WONDERING.

It was Harry, wasn't it? Yeah. I thought so.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Zan!   Happy Birthday, Zan! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:14 pm

NO, IT WAS LOUIS.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Skye's Minion
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Zan!   Happy Birthday, Zan! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:35 pm

SUPERZAN

that is all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Zan!   Happy Birthday, Zan! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday, Zan!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: News and Updates-
Jump to: